• 締切済み

OWLCITY 和訳を知りたいです。

どなたかcaptains and cruise ships の和訳がわかる方はいらっしゃいませんでしょうか。 英語辞典では心もとないのでお願いいたします。 I am stuck in L.A through the week, and can’t get away And you’re alone on the pier in West Palm Beach on your holiday Stormy nights re-awake the stomachache that I’ve acquired From feeling down, things look grim and I’m so sick, of being tired Apartment lights go dark, and it’s depressing but what can I do? Midnight streets feel dead, when I am so used to driving with you Brighter lights fill the nights and bluer skies reflect in your eyes As I inspect and analyze all these dreams I don’t recognize If you’re still up when the ships in the port, prepare to set sail Comb the beach and put those blue flowers up in your ponytail Inside my head your voice is still resounding but what can I do? The empty rooms feel cold when I am so used to being with you Count the stars, watch the waves, absorb the summer sun and think of me When you explore hidden coves and tiny island chains throughout the sea Can you still hear my voice when I’m outside from over the phone? For what its worth darling dear, I wish you were here ‘cause I feel alone When you were home, wed sing but since you’ve left I don’t hear anything And though I feel so sad I can’t believe things are really that bad Old captains and brand new cruise ships Sailing over the briny sea When I crash my beloved desk job And swim through the debris I’ll cut loose and leave this madhouse Bound for the Atlantic blue I’ll stroll down your tree-lined driveway And sail the ocean with you

みんなの回答

• YourHero
  • ベストアンサー率33% (1/3)
回答No.1

私は一週間を通してロサンゼルスで立ち往生していて、逃げることができません そしてあなたの休日のウェストパームビーチ桟橋に一人ぼっち 私が取得したので嵐の夜は、再覚醒し腹痛 落ち込んでから、疲れているから、物事が厳しい見て、私はうんざりだ マンションのライトが消灯し、それが憂鬱だが、私は何ができるのでしょうか? 私はとてもあなたと走行に慣れているときに真夜中の街は、死者を感じる 明るいライトは夜を埋めると空が目に反映され青くなり 私はこれらすべての夢を検査し分析するように私は認識しない 港で船が、帆を設定する準備をしたときには依然としてであれば くし海岸とは、ポニーテールにそれらの青い花を置く 私の頭の中にあなたの声はまだ鳴り響くですが、私は何ができるのでしょうか? 私はとてもあなたと一緒にいることに慣れているときに、空の部屋は寒く感じる 、星を数える波を見て、夏の日差しを吸収し、私のことを考える あなたは海全体に隠された入り江や小さな島の鎖を探るとき 私は電話でから外にいるときあなたはまだ私の声を聞くことができますか? ものの価値最愛の人のために愛する、私はあなたがここで"私は孤独を感じる希望した原因と ご家庭になったとき、歌って結婚していますが、残したので、私は何も聞こえない および私は悲しいけど、私は物事が本当に良くない信じることができない 古い船長と新しい客船 塩辛い海航海 私は私の最愛の机の仕事を壊したとき および残骸を泳ぐ 私は緩いカットアンド精神病院を残しておき 大西洋のブルー行き 私はあなたの並木の車道を散歩でしょう あなたと海を航海

参考URL:
http://translate.google.co.jp/#en|ja|
asakura11
質問者

お礼

歌詞は直訳ではないと思います。 ですが熟語など助かりました。本当にありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

曲が良いのですが 英語ができないので和訳をお願い致します。 【Brand New】 You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out, it gets me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feelin' low down You show me I know how to make it through So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I undeerstood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, livin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I understood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, leavin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through

• 和訳お願いします!!m(._.)m

英語が得意な方和訳お願い致します! i feel the same way. But even when your in japan. i still feel your presense around.

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

参考)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TqIdff_DQ この歌にぴったりくる和訳をお願いします。 『 James Brown - I Feel Good 』 I feel good, I knew that I would, now I feel good, I knew that I would, now So good, so good, I got you I feel nice, like sugar and spice I feel nice, like sugar and spice So nice, so nice, I got you When I hold you in my arms I know that I can't do no wrong And when I hold you in my arms My love won't do you no harm

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 歌詞ですが 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (1) Ain't nothing better than watching you smile. Ain't nothing better than watching you laugh. out loud, my baby. Ain't nothing better than watching you, me, you. Ain't nothing better than right now . (2) In your eyes lie the secrets I don't wanna miss. Put your hand in my hand and make a fist. Grab my shirt. curl your lip as if you know staring back in my eyes saying "please don't go" (3) I don't know what it is. That you really want or you need. Hate every moment away from you.  see you sleeping in my dreams. I know you're in your mothers arms. I know that you're safe from harm. You know I'm coming home real soon. And I'm bringing all my love for you. (4) And I can't take away the pain if I don't know you're hurting again. I can't leave you on your own. if I know you're crying all alone. my hearts pumping black and blues. (5) that's how I feel when I'm not with you. A million years pass every day,  losing the time I'm always on my way. I don't know what it is. I hope you understand when I'm gone. I'll always come back home for you. Open your eyes to a brand new dawn. (6) Let us have this moment of truth. Let us have this moment, our youth. Cause all my time goes so fast. Hope my life slows so this can last.

• 誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか?

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳機能を使っても意味がよくわからなくて困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 so i like to know what can turn you on, so i can be all that and maybe even more. what make you feel cry, or unhappy so , i can be the one who always make you smile. i'd like to know where do you , live with who,do you live, what is your job?are you marry. i'd like to know about you past relationship .i think my love he never understand what you were worth,i want you to give me time to make it work between you and me. girl you see i am the type of man who take concern, yes i do Anyway that I can please you let me learn I wish that I could take a journey through your mind,And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, I do believe that there's a love in every woman that they want to share, I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear,

• 丸投げですが… 和訳をお願いします

Let’s be honest here, a lot changes when a guy trades in his life as a bachelor for a serious, committed girlfriend. As a matter of fact, when we’re single, we can’t even try to relate to our buddies in long-term relationships. Of course, there are pros and cons to being in either of these situations. If you’re single, you can actually see what this whole Tinder thing is all about. And if you’re taken, you don’t have to waste your time feeling miserable about yourself for actually using dating apps. But what are the real, everyday differences between being a single guy versus being a taken guy? We came across an interesting visual series illustrated by ScrollDroll that highlights the major differences between the two. The results? Well, they’re eye-opening to say the least! When you’re single, you’re driving way faster than you would with a girlfriend in the car. When you’re taken, you sit in the very back of the movie theater, and you probably never even watch the movie. When you’re single, you even watch the previews. When you’re taken, it’s your relationship over your bros. But when you’re single, your bros are all you really have. When you’re single, your heart is half empty, and when you’re taken, it’s full. When you’re taken, your wallet cries itself to sleep at night. When you’re single, budgets are non-existent, and you actually have spending money. When you’re single Valentine’s Day is just called Feb. 14 to you. When you’re taken, you better have made plans. When you’re taken, your face is always freshly shaved. When you’re single, who gives a f*ck?! When you’re single, you’re used to 21-second phone calls to your weed dealer. 細かい点や自然な感じの文章として和訳するにはまだ力量不足につき和訳をお願いします。もし和訳していただけたら、その後、精読して文法的な疑問点などが出てくれば別に投稿しようとも思っています。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

海外のインタビュー記事です。 ご協力お願い致します。 ●How do you describe your photography? I would like to think of my work as raw, sexy, youthful and fresh! ●How do you try to capture a person’s character and sense of self in your images? Characters and personalities are so important to me, people are so interesting, why photograph a mannequin when there are so many issues to explore. I don’t intentionally work out how I am going to capture the character, I guess it just naturally happens; I am always interested in knowing the subject and playing with them. ●What elements of your own character do you try to express through your photography? I’m a little bit of a wild child, I’m kind of insane and dark. I guess you can always see the darkness and the wild-side of the kids in my work. I think it’s important to capture the energy and moment. People have said I personally dress as if I were in my own photo shoot. I think it’s important and fun to dress up in the morning, to express yourself, no matter what, where or who you are.  Be creative all the time!

専門家に質問してみよう