• 締切済み

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

Everything is great. The wedding is over so I’m relief. How is everything on your side?

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9723/12095)
回答No.1

>Everything is great. The wedding is over so I’m relief. ⇒すべてが素晴らしかった。結婚式が終ったので、私はほっとしています。 >How is everything on your side? ⇒そちらでは、(諸般の状況は)いかがですか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがいきなり値上げになりました。その事をメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Of course I remember you. I like you very much. Your email is well received. Thank you. I am not aware of your price increase. How much are you paying now and how much were you paying befor? Please advise so I can review.

• 英文の訳をお願いします

How are you doing? I'm doing fine I'm good.= I can't complain How are you getting along? = How is everything with you ? See you then! So long ! = Goodbye != Bye It's been a long time =Long time no see =I haven't seen you for ages =I haven't seen you for a long time

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。注文の事で相手に質問したら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 SAM came back to office and I’m working on your order sheet. I believe you already confirm with SAM but let me make sure. Minimum orders AAA is 1 pcs BBB is 2 pcs but we are going you to order just 1pcs minimum. So from below list I’m going to change quantities to where minimum is more closer.

• ある歌詞を英文にしてみました。becauseとcauseの違い。jewelの意味するもの。

Knew the outcome with just a touch in the air Had such selfish love philosophy for a long time My empty heart was never healed, and covered it up with other wound ★Couldn’t hide the sadness cause weakness leak out, you know. Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side I know its fragile So just wanna stay as your dear friend Could I stay longer if I didn’t lean over? Only if I didn’t care… Now I am away and know its far away Ridiculed, put down, and still care about you I thought I was the one to blame. Yeah, I’m miserable hopelessly Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side ※But I know its fragile So, seeing you, jewel, makes everything alright If we meet in some distant future, will you smile for me? Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side ※But I know its fragile So, seeing you, jewel, makes everything alright Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side But I know its fragile True, just wanna stay as your dear friend Just wanna stay as your dear friend 一度、人に訳して戴いたものを、自分なりに訳し、更に添削を受けました。 直された箇所について: ★マークのところについて、becauseを使わず、causeを使っている理由を教えて下さい。 ※マークのところについて、敢えて、jewelを入れている理由を教えて下さい。

• 翻訳機使わずにお願いします。

自分で調べてもまったく分かりませんでした。 どなたか翻訳機使わずに日本語に略してください。 I'm ok just chilling. How's everything going on your end. ??? お願いいたします。

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いいたします。 I am fine thank you what about you I am very glad that you had to face how do you still the same when you want to come to it what I want to do something we can meet you somewhere how's everything with you I want to hear about you

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。どうしても欲しくて11月から予約していたんですが今回買えませんでした。理由を相手に聞いたら返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。ほんとに悲しいです・・・ When you first asked everything was hold but I’m not 100% sure where it got miss communicated. I thought everything shipped with last shipment from here. But after receiving your email is the time I notice it didn’t shipped. I believe warehouse thought it was holding for long time and they released it.

• この英文の意味

メールに書かれていた英文です。 ドイツ人なので英語のネイティブではありません。 >I´m so tired because we do a lot if I were there. ifを無視すれば普通に訳せるのですがifの意味が分かりません。 >I learn on my own..so it´s more difficult as have a teacher. >that´s little kind of funny... >your face i mean 全く分かりません 初歩的な質問とは思いますがよろしくお願いします。

• 英文歌詞の読み方

絶園のテンペストのOP曲「Spirit Inspiration」の英文歌詞の読み方をカタカナで書いて欲しいです よろしくお願いします Dig down inside Past all deception You move on with your fist And your legs Cover the wounds No one is laughing So make “now” your ally And leap before you look If you don’t trust the future Continue with that force What is left to learn now So do it And when I look there’s someone That’s running by my side Spirit inspiration No I can’t lose Being yourself Adding to knowledge A new self emerges I’m born again Don’t look behind Run far ahead now The past overlaps and Is bound to follow you No I won’t Go follow footsteps The stereotype is breaking down Dig inside Revealing naked heart Throw fear away And now farewell so long, so long so long… If you don’t trust the future Continue with that force What is left to learn now So do it And when I look there’s someone That’s running by my side Spirit inspiration Go get it