• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文の意味を教えて下さい。)

アメリカのネットショップで欲しい商品が手に入らない理由

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで予約していた商品が手に入らなかった理由について、相手からの返事を通じて説明します。
  • 購入を希望していた商品がアメリカのネットショップで手に入らなかった理由について、理解に苦しむ状況を説明します。
  • 予約していた商品が手に入らなかったアメリカのネットショップの理由を、相手からの返事を通じて明らかにします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

最初に貴方が全てを留め置くくように言った時、でもどこで情報が取り違えられたのか100%は、分かりません。  ここから発送した最後の分と一緒に全部発送したと思っていました。  しかし貴方のメールで、そうではなかったことが初めて分かりました。  倉庫の方では、留め置きが長期にわたるので他に流したのでしょう。 (最初の文はすこし文法的におかしい所があるのでネイティブの人が急いで書いたのか、非ネイティブの人が書いたものなのではないかと思います)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SD92101
  • ベストアンサー率11% (7/63)
回答No.2

英語の不正確な文法のために、意味を理解できません。 メールの原本を言葉通りに書いてください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この意味わかりますか?

I was so happy that time I've seen your picture here...I was really thinking it was you.....but disappointment filled me when my sister told me its not you really... . ...I really thought were already okay......so sorry

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送と在庫の件でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I was busy today and forgot to give you more details. This was taking way too long and NY shipped some items to LA warehouse. I’m sorry this happened without any notice. We’ll create a credit on your account for the difference.

• この英文の意味を訳してください

I also look after everything local I either Scouts a direct and delegate the games they got to, to be nice to feel one of the lads make it because when I was fourteen there was nothing like this. この意味を教えてください

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでクリスマスの飾り付けセットを買いました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 it was shipped out yesterday via DHL, since I was so late in getting your order to you, I went ahead and shipped it expedited so you can have it sooner. The tracking is 0000 and you should get it early next week. Also we just restocked a lot of the AAA you were interested in with our site and right now, if you are interested in anything let me know and I can get you better pricing and a cheaper shipping service

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫があるか質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 we finally tracked 2 down for you and it’s actually a better size than our previous one. I can keep the price at $9.99 and the shipping of all will be $5 if you are interested please let me know, I have sent you the invoice and gave you 50% off the price. The cost of shipping is a bit higher since it’s just those items. I can also put the AAA online and you can add it to another order, but it would delay this AAA and the rest of the order since I need a couple of days to send it to our warehouse. If it’s cheaper I can refund you back the cost of the shipping if it is less but it’s high since it’s a smaller shipment. The new one is 2wx 3hx 2d cm and the original smaller one is 1wx 2h x 1d cm, everything else is the same, it’s a really nice AAA and nearly sold out in most places.

• この英文は通じますか?一部訳し方がわかりません

私があなたの家(アパート)にいたときに、あなたの彼が荷物を取りにきました。彼は私がいるとは思ってもいなかったから、びっくりさせちゃった。もちろん私も驚いたけど、久しぶりに会えたから、よかった。 この次は、普通に会いましょうって伝えてね。 When I was at your place,your boyfriend came over to get his things.He never thought I wae there.so I scared him. Of couse I was surprised,too. But it was good to see him because I haven't seen him for long time. Can you tell him let's meet(普通に、今回のような状況ではなく・・みたいなことを入れたいのですが。思いつきません。教えてください)

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でやり取りをしているのですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 When I spoke to 運送会社BBB I was told that this price does not include customs clearance charges only. Everything else is included. I do not know how much would 運送会社AAA charge for those 2 cartons as unless you book the shipment with them we will not deal with them anymore. I can ask them on your behalf but if you decide to go with the shipping with them you need to book it yourself and sort out the payment with them. I will also check for you how much will DHL charge as well.

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• この英文の訳と意味を教えて下さい!

この英文の訳と意味を教えて下さい! Shipped, Tracking on www.ups.com?We lost money on shipping. we will let it by this time since you are a repeat customer, but for future, we will have to charge in full. OK.?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがいつも在庫がすぐになくなるので理由を聞いたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 In order to hold the product you have to tell me how many pieces you want to hold and with our warehouse situation I cannot hold it for long time.