• ベストアンサー

英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Also, I sent you 2 PayPal Money Request for the container that is in USA.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9715/12083)
回答No.1

>Also, I sent you 2 PayPal Money Request for the container that is in USA. ⇒それと、現在USAにあるコンテナ貨物の代金として、2通のペイパル用請求書をお送りしました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。おまけをつけてくれるということでしたのでメールをしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Please see photo attach. I can send you the small, medium and large. When your order is ready to be shipped out, I will send you a copy of invoice and paypal money request. We will also ship you our newest catalog and the reusable shopper bags (2nd photo attach)

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。銀行振り込みの件で相手から連絡がありました。既に振り込みましたが振込先を相手が間違って私に伝えたそうです。詳しく知りたいのですみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I know exactly. Because you were paying in $$$ I thought you were supposed to pay through the sterling account. However, our accountant called me to tell me we haven't received the money the money was not sent it is still with you as the account is not an international account. Please see Emily in CC. If you check with your bank and get confirmation of that please transfer the money to the correct account. We apologies for the inconvenience 私の名前.

• 下記の英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。支払いは終わっているのですが、商品と発送のことでメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Hope you are well. I see that you have made payment already. I believe that you will be booking your own courier then. Please do not book them yet, I will let you know once your order is ready. I have a question re the MADE IN USA labels, they are to go on the plastic packaging of the AAA, is this correct...? Also, some of the purses come in boxes but I think that you want the label to go on the BBB plastic AAA rather than the box in which the purse sits, is this correct..?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 そこはハンドメイドで作ってくれるお店なんですが、ちょっと注意書きがありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。これって業者さん用でしょうか? AAA to send over some 商品名 and BBB will produce products for sale in USA. Both of our brands will be stamped into every product. We would also promote how AAA  、 BBB from the 商品名. We would study the market for such a unique concept in USA. BBB will design products that suit the preference of locals in USA based on the sales. Templates will be sent to AAA. AAA will make the products for sale in our store.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払い方法の事と新作の入荷情報について質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes I will be your account manager under the general manager AAA. Yes you can use PayPal : Please log in to your Paypal account and click on the ‘Send Money’ tab. It will then ask for an email address and an amount. The Paypal email address is david@BBB Are you talking about the AW16 collection? We only have a few items available for now I have attached a catalogue of available stock; the rest will depend on drops from Aufust up to beginning of October. For SS16 collection what is in stock is available straight away. Do you use your own courier??

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。よろしくお願い致します。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 そこはハンドメイドで作ってくれるお店なんですが、ちょっと注意書きがありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。これって業者さん用でしょうか? AAA to send over some 商品名 and BBB will produce products for sale in USA. Both of our brands will be stamped into every product. We would also promote how AAA  、 BBB from the 商品名. We would study the market for such a unique concept in USA. BBB will design products that suit the preference of locals in USA based on the sales. Templates will be sent to AAA. AAA will make the products for sale in our store.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫があるか?という事で相手にメールをしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 Our 2019 catalogue will be ready by end the January. So I think the best option is you selecte stocks from our catalogue! I will also sent you available stock in LA on separate file.

• アメリカネットショップで買い物><

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送と支払いでメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか? お願いします。 we DID ALREADY , WROTE MADE IN USA IN YOUR INVOICE SORRY WE CANT ACCEPT PAYPAL IF YOU ARE BBB. THIS IS OUR COMPANY POLICY SORRY ABOUT THIS . ALSO ,WHATS THE CONTACT NUMBER FOR YOUR AGENT ? DO WE NEED CONTACT THE LOGISTIC COMPANY AAA ? PLEASE GIVE US MORE ADVICE ON YOUR BOXES COLLECTION