• ベストアンサー

これってどういう意味ですか?

これってどういう意味ですか? If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

先生がうるさいと思うなら、上役を持つまで待て  > (いま、このやさしい)学校の先生がこうしろああしろと口やかましいと思うなら、仕事について、上の方からガミガミ言われるまで待つがいい(まだ本当のガミガミ屋に貴方は出くわしていないんだ)。

americacaca
質問者

お礼

丁寧にありがとうございます! 先生も上から何か言われて大変なんでしょうかね…(-。-;(笑)

関連するQ&A

• 英語の意味を教えてください。

次のB. "It's a daunting task to get your shit together"はどう訳したらいいでしょうか? A: The way we think you get peace is by resolving all your external problems, but there's unlimited external problems. So the only way to actually get peace is on the inside by giving up this idea of problems, B: It’s a daunting task to get your shit together.

• よく意味が分からない

先日、私のYouTubeのチャンネルに 以下のようなメッセージが寄せられました。 wicked channel How are you today, man? Your channel is great, have no words for your vids. I think you should really visit sub4sub.com if your want to get numerous subscribers. Keep on uploading... Best wishes for your work, Martina タイトルの「wicked」は、「邪悪な」「意地悪な」という意味ですよね? なのに本文の一行目には、それとは対局な意味の「great」という単語が見当たります。 このメッセージを寄せた方の真意が全くつかめません。 英会話の表現技法や暗示された内容を理解できる方、 この文は一体私に何を伝えんとしているのか教えてください。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送は日本までしてくれますか?とだけ聞いたら色々返事がきました。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 1: If you can use the link in below register your account. So you can start to get the idea what is our price. 2: I think in this stage the only issue is how we can arrange the shipping to Japan. I guess is very expensive? 3: We already seel our brand through a company called Ion, Don't know if familiar with them or not! 4: I think the best proposal is if you can try some of our current stocks from NY. If customer feedback is positive then we can talk about from LA directly ship to Japan!

• この文章の意味を教えてください。

英語を勉強しようとペンパルを探して語源交換をしているのですが、 『If you wnant to know word, I look words up to you, Do you know Hiragana?』 とメールしたところこのように返信がきました。 As for words, how would I say something is tough or difficult? and the only Hirigana. I can think of is writing yes? or am i wrong on that? この言葉はなんていうかってきいてるとおもうのですが、どういう意味でしょうか、 教えてください。

• 意味がいまいち分からないで、困ってます。

質問1)Stephen will get me on hot mail. とはどういう意味ですか? 質問2)well if you are a buddhist than i don't think what i had in mind would be acceptible. とはどういう意味ですか? 教えてください!よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。送料の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I hope you are well. I have been trying to get a quote to your destination. For 3 , it is looking around $15-$20 (does that sound right?) but we would not know until we pack it and get various shipping quotes.

• こんにちは。

こんにちは。 今directを indirectにする表現を習っているのですが、下記の答えであっていますか? その他言える表現があったら教えて下さい。 ・Have you got a boyfriend? →Could you tell me you have got a boyfriend? →Do you mind if I asked you have got a boyfriend? ・Do you like your boss? →I was wondering if I asked you like your boss. I wonderd if I asked you like your boss. は違う意味ですか?? この訳し方も教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて頂けませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか落札しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hi we only get a good international discount from US to Japan if it is over 3kgs, do you want to order a little more or do you want to use your account? Right now it is about 1 kg actual and 2kg with DIM weight, do you want to use your Fedex account, I can also ship it with USPS, let me know and I can get an estimate for you, thanks!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!