アメリカ大統領選挙結果のコメント

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカ大統領選挙の結果を踏まえて、経済のリーダーシップを信頼する人が増えた。
  • 経済は現在は良い状態ではないが、政策により安定化し、成長している。
  • 多くの人々はオバマ大統領に経済の継続を期待し、彼に自信を持っていた。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳

添削お願いします。 アメリカ大統領選挙の結果を踏まえてのコメントを文字化したものを例にして見てみる。以下が、その本文だ。 Well, I think the bottom line was more people trusted him to lead the economy forward. Certainly the economy is not in great shape right now, but the bottom line was that it had been contracting really collapsing at time he took office. His polices did help stabilize it, and the economy has being growing. And I think more people had confidence in President Obama to continue that~~ 結局、やはり、国民が信頼を寄せたということでしょう。アメリカを指導していく上で。もちろん、アメリカはいま、大変な状況になっておりますけれども、もともと政権に就いたときに経済が破綻しつつあった。で、その後、成長が~~ 現発話と訳出の時間的関係を見てみると冒頭の時間的な差、時間にすると3秒くらいだが、文字化するとこれぐらいの長さとして表すことができる。 Let me show example, this is comment on presidential election in America. Well, I think the bottom line was more people trusted him to lead the economy forward. Certainly the economy is not in great shape right now, but the bottom line was that it had been contracting really collapsing at time he took office. His polices did help stabilize it, and the economy has being growing. And I think more people had confidence in President Obama to continue that~~

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

どちらかが原文なのでしょうが、英語は下記に変えては如何でしょう。 1。  Let me show example, > Let me show an example. 2。  this is comment on presidential election in America. > this is a comment on presidential election in America. 3 His polices did help stabilize it, and the economy has being growing. > His polices did help stabilize it, and the economy has been growing. 4。 このほか lead the economy と言う表現、contract collapsing と言う表現は、聞き慣れないものでした。   ご質問の意図を取り違えておりましたらお許しください。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳してください。

people did not need statistics to know that their societies were growing rapidly.but had the information been available the figures would have proved them right.the population of Europe had been about 100 million in 1650, was almost 170 million a century later, and by 1800 was well past 200 million.

• Until that moment all...

Until that moment all the maps he had known had located Japan in the middle of the picture and had colored it red ; yet when he got to Britain he found that the country in the middle of the map was Britain and that it, too, was painted red. the country in the middle of the map was Britain and that it, too, was painted redの部分は過去完了形になふのではないですか。

• どなた様か英訳お願いします!!!

(1) It was in 1979 that the systematization of pedagogy was culminated, while the educational system, which postwar pedagogy had examined as an object of analysis and criticism, manifested its functional failures in the form of a series of pathological phenomeon in education like school bullying or violence, clearly representing and revealing a division between theory and reality.

• 英訳添削お願いします。

「インターネットがますます多くの人々に使われるようになるとともに、ここ数年急速にパソコンが売れている。」 「With the internet is used more and more by many people, the computer was sold rapidly in this several years.」 と訳してみたのですが、不自然な点などありませんか?

• 英訳をお願いします

私の英訳に誤りがあれば指摘してくださると助かります。 (1)我が家のトイレには小さな本棚があって、そこにはいつも、父の読みかけの本が入っていた。 The toilet in my house had a bookshelf, where there was always books which my father had been reading. (2)私は、つまらないから最後まで読むかどうかわからない、と言うこともあった。 I often said that it was boring me so I didn't know whether I read it till the last page. (3)父は私に、自分が読んで楽しかった本を教えて、楽しい気持ちを共有したかっただけなのだと思う。 I think that he only wanted to share happy feeling with me by telling me the books which he felt was interesting.

• thatと仮定法現在について

1. The final reunion between Teddy and Kaka was in Switzerland in 1938, when Teddy was 26 years old. After this reunion, Teddy wrote in a letter to Kaka that Kaka was the best friend he had ever had. 2. Perhaps one of the reasons why so many are attracted to this statue after nearly 1300 years is that it gives people a sense of healing which is much needed in an age of uncertainty. 1.の文, Teddy wrote in a letter to Kaka that Kaka was the best friend he had ever had. 2.の文 after nearly 1300 years is that it gives people... のthatは何の用法で用いられていますか? どなたかわかる方教えていただけないでしょうか? あと仮定法現在:提案・要求・命令を表す動詞+that節とはどういう意味ですか? 例文も付けて説明してくれるとありがたいです

• 英訳お願いします。

(7)“Any place you love is the world to you,” exclaimed a pensive Catherine Wheel, who had been attached to an old deal box in early life, and prided herself on her broken heart: “but love is not fashionable any more: the poets have killed it. They wrote so much about it that nobody believed them, and I am not surprised. True love suffers, and is silent. I remember myself once-But it is no matter now. Romance is a thing of the past.” (8)“Nonsense!” said the Roman Candle, “Romance never dies. It is like the moon, and lives for ever. The bride and bridegroom, for instance, love each other very dearly. I heard all about them this morning from a brown-paper cartridge, who happened to be staying in the same drawer as myself, and he knew the latest Couet news.” (9)But the Catherine Wheel shook her head. “Romance is dead, Romance is dead, Romance is dead,” she murmured. She was one of those people who think that, if you say the same thing over a great many times, it becomes true in the end. (10)Suddenly, a sharp, dry cough was heard, and they all looked round. (11)It came from a tall, supercilious-looking Rocket, who was tied to the end of a long stick . He always coughed before he made any observation, so as to attract attention.

• 学校の宿題の英訳><

学校で英文を日本語に訳す宿題がでたのですが、全くわかりません>< 誰か英訳が上手い人よろしくお願いします! 以下が本文です。 Finally the day came for the benefit concert. By then, the number of participants had grown to more than one thousand. Rows of cello cases of different colors were heading for the hall. It seemed that the cases were like shadows of the sorrowstheir owners had experienced in the earthquake. In the concert hall, more than ten thousand eyes and ears were upon us. Gathered there were people who had lost family members, relatives and friends. I wondered if the family of the cello's previous owner were in the audience. I wondered if the girl's friends were there as well. The hall was so quiet that I could hear nothing but the beating of my own heart. The conductor cellos sang all at once:high, low, fast, slow, gentle, strong... Some players leaned forward and others backward. They listened attentively to one another and played in perfect harmony. One thousand bows looked like the coming and going of waves. The cellos sounded like a wind blowing through the music hall. The girl was absorded in her playing. I felt as if I saw birds flying around her. I was sure she was hearing Flora sing with her. I held an invisible dog as I played. One thousand cellos were telling one thousand differennt stories, all at the same time. One thousand sounds were made into one soul. Has our sound been entirely forgotten? I don't think so. I would like to think it has reached all the people of Kobe and that the wind of one thousand cellos willl reach a new tomorrow.

• ややハイレベル英訳(?)、添削おねがいします

お世話になってます。少しだけ難しめの問題です。自分でもやってみたのですが、通じるでしょうか?また他にいい訳がありましたらお願いします。 1.辞書は大変有用であるが、それにあまり多くを期待したり、誤りがまったくないと信じてはいけない。 We should'nt belive that dictionaries have no mistaken and expect much from it however useful they are. 2.21世紀は国際化の時代だから、日本人はもっと国際感覚を養うべきだ。 Since 21st century is times that glovalization is more and more divelopong, Japanese should have international mind. 回答例がありました。 1.A dictionary is very useful but you should'nt expect too much from it or believe that is no mistaken in it. 2.Since the twenty-first century is an international age, japanese people should think more internationally.

• 英訳をチェックしてください。

下記の英文を訳してみましたが、”were able to see”をうまく日本語で表現できまん。英語では、一般的な表現でしょうか? よろしければ、全体のチェックもお願いいたします。 September 11, 2001 was a traumatic moment in history for people around the world . This year, Americans observed the fifth anniversary of that day. It was the first time since that day that Americans the World Trade Center collapse and much of the footage that was shown on news channels was raw. 2001年9月11日は、世界中の人々にとって一生心に傷が残るような歴史的な出来事でした。今年、アメリカ人はその日から5年目の記念式典を開きました。この式典は、アメリカ人がWTCの崩壊を目にし、そしてニュースが放送する映像が生々しかった。その日以来初めてのことでした。