• ベストアンサー

この”以此”の意味は

NHKからの抜粋です 说话人要求释放在约旦被关押的"伊斯兰国"相关人员,以此作为释放人质后藤健二的条件。 この第二文の意味は何でしょうか。 以此=? 作为释放人质后藤健二的条件=後藤健二釈放の条件として フリーの中国語英語辞書では 以此=with this/thereby/thus/because of this となっています。with thisは漢文的解釈の「これをもって」と同じですが、これだと 「後藤健二釈放の条件として」これをもって となります。意味が通りません。 「後藤健二釈放の条件をもってして」なら分かります。その場合、"作为"は不要だと思います。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • chofucats
  • ベストアンサー率47% (51/107)
回答No.1

以此作为释放人质后藤健二的条件 は これをもって、後藤さんの 釈放条件 に する 作为 は  ・・・となす、・・・とする と言う意味になります。 以此 「これをもって」 释放人质后藤健二的条件 「人質後藤さんの釈放の条件」 に 作为「なす、する」 と解釈します。 後藤健二釈放の条件として でなく 条件に と作为 の 目的語 になります。 したがって 作为 も必要です。  

remokon
質問者

お礼

返答ありがとうございます よく分かりました 今後もおねがいします

関連するQ&A

• 「thus ~ing」、はどのような意味かアドバイスお願いします。

ネットワークに関するる技術文で、「・・・thus ~ing」という表現があり、意味が取れません。次の文章では、どのような日本語表現が考えられるか、アドバイスお願いします。前後関係が不明、かつ、目的語・補語などが省略されている文なので、難しいとは思いますが、「・・・という事なら~であろう」、あるいは、「・・・と訳されることが多い」、のような形でのヒントで十分助かります。よろしくお願いします。 1. This signal may vary with the geographic zone presently occupied by the receiver thus stating responders and receivers operating messages during a time interval reading on the argued conditions. (thusの前にコンマはない) ●(仮訳)この信号は、受信機の現在位置の地理的区分で変ることもあり、論点となっている諸条件から読みとって、適当な時間間隔での応答側および受信機の運用情報を記述しているものである。 ●我ながら良く分らない訳文ですが、thusを(そして)の意味に扱いました。 2. The message center forwards the first user’s message through a gateway Earth Station; thus reading on gateway communicating message between LAN/WAN networks. (thusの前はセミコロン) ●(仮訳)メッセージセンタは、第1ユーザのメッセージを地上局ゲートウエイを通じて転送する。それによりLAN/WANネットワーク間のゲートウエイ上でやり取りされているメッセージを読みとっていく。 ●セミコロンで一旦文章を区切り、thusをtherebyの意味に解釈しました。

• timelyタイムリーの他の意味

NHKからの抜粋です Suga expressed the government's intention to make an all-out effort to obtain the timely release of the remaining hostage, Kenji Goto. この原文中に"timely"があります。辞書を引くと 時宜に適って、 折り良く です。これらは日本語中の”タイムリー”と同じです。すると  タイムリーな釈放 になります。奇妙です。ネット辞書でも同じ結果です。 日本語記事中では 残る1名の後藤氏に危害を加えないよう、*直ちに*解放するよう強く要求する」と述べました。 そのうえで、菅官房長官は「日本の取り組みは凶悪な犯人が主張するようなムスリムの人々を殺すためのものでは全くなく、2名の日本人に危害を加えないよう*直ちに*解放するよう強く要求する。 菅官房長官は、記者会見で、イスラム過激派組織「イスラム国」とみられる組織に拘束された湯川遥菜さんが殺害されたとみられる写真について、「殺害を否定する根拠は見いだせない」と述べる一方、後藤健二さんは生存しているとみて、*早期*解放に全力を尽くす考えを示しました。 と、一貫して「直ちに」、「早期」と表現しています。 英語timelyにも、そのような意味があるのでしょうか。

• withの訳

I can't attend the meeting with our sales department this afternoon because...私は午後の営業部の会議に参加できません、 となっているんですが、なぜwithなんですか?またこのwithはどういう意味をもっているんですか?

• 意味を教えてください

(同じ大学にに嫌な奴がいるという文脈) He reached out to me with the notion that “we should catch up” because I was “one of the most genuine and caring people he knew.” This fucked with my head, and I immediately fell back into freshman-year me — I got blackout drunk, talked to him at a party, and I can’t remember what I said to him. We haven’t spoken since. Cue the intense regret, anxiety, and self-loathing. fucked with my headとここでのCue の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I thought I had found a home for Alan at the local mission, but discovered he was blackballed because of some incident years ago. Now he's on the street with no medicine, friends or money. But, Annie, he's my son. No one should live like this.https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/anniesmailbox/s-2013430 ここでのlocal missionとon the streetはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I'm 29. I never had a chance to date in high school. My family farms, and when I was 14, my grandfather could no longer help my dad. Dad couldn't take care of things alone, so I would go out and help him the minute I got home from school every day. Between the farm work and keeping up with my studies, I had to grow up fast. I graduated with a 3.5 grade point average, but because I had no time for dating, this part of my development has always been off. this part of my development has always been offとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My sister-in-law says she is very allergic to cats. She lives six hours away from my Mom. My sister and I have cats and bring them with us when we visit our mom. My sister-in-law asked us if we could put the cats behind a gate or upstairs when she and my brother visit. We believe that our cats are our family members. We refuse to put our cats away just because someone wants us to. Because of this, our sister-in-law stopped visiting. Now she has a baby and this is the first grandchild in the family. She again asked if we would put the cats away while she visits so my mom can visit with her granddaughter. Again, we have refused to do this because our cats are just as important family members as her baby. We told her that she should drop off the baby with my mom, sister and me and that she can relax at the hotel while we visit. She has refused to do this, and now just doesn't visit. She tells my brother to visit whenever he wants, but that she and her baby will stay home. My mom cannot drive to their house, and now my mom has not seen her granddaughter at all. She is very upset. How do we fix this for our mom's sake, without giving up our principles? giving up our principlesとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• the utilityの意味は

NHKニュースの抜粋です The dismantling of the cover was initially due to start in July of this year. But the utility deferred the work to come up with ways to ensure that radioactive materials do not spread. 対応する日本語の記事です カバーの解体は、ことし7月から行われる計画でしたが、去年、3号機でがれきを撤去した際に放射性物質が飛散して水田を汚染したおそれが指摘され、対策を検討するために延期されていて、今後、安全性を確保しながら順調に作業を進められるかが課題となります。 英文のutilityの意味は何でしょうか。辞書では 役に立つもの 公共事業 等が記載されていますが、どれも適当では無いようです。

• oneの意味

第7代アメリカ合衆国大統領のアンドリュー・ジャクソンについて書いた文章の抜粋です。 Jackson did not enter the presidency with any strong political ideas. As I mentioned before, the election of 1828 was a very ugly one and some ways, a very personal one. But in general, Jackson was a strong supporter of the rights of the individual states to make certain decisions on their own behalf. There is this constant tension, this constant pull in American politics between the national government, the federal government, and the state governments. How much power should the national government have versus the state governments? This is a constant theme in American history, and in the Jackson presidency, it’s one in which the states tended to be the winning party – tended to be favored in terms of the power they had. 以上の文章で最後の方にある”it’s one in which the states tended to be the winning party "について、 one は一つという数を意味するのでしょうか。1つという意味だとしても、その文の意味が今一つわかりません。 in which 以下は「州は勝っている政党に入る傾向にあった」という意味だと思うのですが、 「州は勝っている政党に入る傾向にあった1つである」と日本語にしても内容が良くわかりません。

• 先生からの指摘

お願いします 下記私のエッセイから抜粋した文章に対して先生から頂いた指摘の意味が分かりません 抜粋:Through a certain incident, he changes a lot. It was another main character Zero's existence. Zero is reticent, no relatives and is black. 指摘:This should be in parenthesis so it does not conflict with the noun “main character.” main characterに""がいるってことでしょうか? 教えていただけると助かります