英文の意味を教えて下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。返事がきたが詳しい意味を知りたい
  • お問い合わせ内容は担当部署に転送されました。興味がある場合には連絡を差し上げます
  • 追加の情報が必要な場合はお気軽にお問い合わせください
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。いろいろと質問をしたら返事がきました。なんとなくはわかりましたが詳しい方意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 thank you for contacting us. We kindly inform you that your enquiry has been forwarded to the responsible department. You will be contacted in case of interest. Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information. With best regards,

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ご連絡頂きありがとうございます。 お尋ねの件は然るべき販売店へ通達済みで御座います。 ご興味が御座いましたら、是非ともお申し付け下さい。 今後とも更なる情報提供へのご協力を御願い申し上げます。 敬具

関連するQ&A

• 英語の意味を教えてください

海外のレストランをネットで予約したのですが・・・ これはどういう意味なのでしょうか? 川沿いの席を希望したのですが・・・・ We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding. I am so sorry to inform you that we are unable to take in the reservation by the river due to unpredictable weather and overwhelming request form guest, however if there is any table available by the river when you arrive, we will try our best to arrange for you and your guest. Kindly keep us informed at your earliest convenience, so we can process your reservation. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to let us know, and we would be most happy to assist you. We look forward to serving you soon.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なので税関で止められないか質問しました。その事について返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for your reply, I can send samples of AAA and BBB however you would need to check with your customs if it is ok to have these sent, as once it has left us and for some reason it gets stopped at customs in Japan we are not responsible for this and it would be upto you to resolve the matter with your border. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

• 英文を訳してください

初めて海外の人とスカイプで話した後、下記のようなメールが届きました。 Thank you for SKYPING us today. We are very happy to have a chance to speak with you. If you need to contact with us again. Please do hesitate. Thank you. 最後の Please do hesitate を直訳すると 躊躇してください となるのですが、 もし再度連絡を取りたくても遠慮してください という意味なのでしょうか・・・?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳の程、宜しくお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Sierra Trading Post regarding order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. According to our records, you contacted us about the exact same order on 5/8. The partial refund offer of $44 was given. If you are not satisfied with this amount and request to be refunded in full, you will need to send the item back. Again we apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to your response. Have a great weekend! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• この英文の意味を教えて下さい。

日本に発送可能な海外サイトに商品を注文したら、 下記の様なメールが来ました。 発送ができないという意味でしょうか? どなたか教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願い致します。 I am sorry to inform you that we are unable to send your shoes as we are unable to distribute UN products to the Asia region. I have recently talked with the UN brand manager who informed me of this situation. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Regards,

• 翻訳してください

香港のネットショップからEMSで発送してもらって、荷物が届かず、送り主に問い合わせて返事が来ました。どなたか翻訳をお願いいたします。返事や、対処法も教えていただけると助かります。 Thank you for your enquiry regarding the above mentioned item. May we take this opportunity to explain to you that, in accordance with Universal Postal Regulation, the sender has the prior right to make enquiry. All postal administrations require full details of both sender and addressee for further tracing. We are sorry that we cannot start any investigation without sender’s cooperation. Thus, if you have any queries about the disposal of the item, please inform the sender to lodge an enquiry to our office directly. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us at 2921 2211 if you wish to know more about the enquiry process. Yours sincerely, Mail Tracing Office, Hong Kong Post

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。何かの手違いで下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 We regret to inform you that we are not able to process your order. In the past you have made an order with our company however you never sent to us payment. Please call us in directly at 000000. If you wish to proceed with this order. {Also please keep in mind that you have selected Store Pick Up? Do you have freight company in mind} Shipping freight?

• 意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはオリジナル商品を作ってくれるお店です。問い合わせをしたところお返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for contacting AAA and for your interest in using the AAA emblem! We appreciate the time you have taken to write us, we are delighted to receive your email and have the opportunity to assist you today. We apologize for the delay in responding to your email, and hope it has not caused you any inconvenience in your research. We are excited to see you are interested in using the AAA Emblem. In response to your question, unfortunately we have only been provided the phone number to the BBB Equity Management Department. As previously stated that number is 1-111-111-1111. If you speak to someone in that department, they may be able to provide you with an email directly to their department. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you the best in your future endeavors. I hope this answers all of your questions and concerns but if not please feel free to contact your local dealership or us for further assistance. If you are not currently working with a AAA dealership in your area and you would like to locate one, an easy way to do so is by visiting http://www..com. Would a contact from a local dealership be helpful? We can have a BBB dealership contact you by email or phone regarding your purchase or lease. We will make sure that the dealership contacts you in a timely manner. Just reply to this email with your consent.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しています。いつも購入する店なんですが担当者が辞めて引き継ぎの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have been communicating with Tin who was working closely with Becki and contacting her for me. Unfortunately as Becki has left the company and is busy nowadays, getting all the answers sorted in a short time is a bit tricky. Therefore, I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. The exclusivity terms have already been explained to you in this email by my manager. As for the discounts, stickers or country of origin on your invoice, we will do it all for you. Becki got back to us regarding your discounts, and I know now what discount to apply to your orders. If you have an order ready please email it to me and I will deal with it for you.

• こちらの英文を訳してくださる方、募集します!

Thank you for your email. I have emailed the Order Verification Pending department to see if we can still cancel this order. I will email you back as soon as I hear from them. We value you as a customer. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing booksamillion.com. Best regards