• ベストアンサー

英文みてください

長くてすいません 〇日本の7、8、9、10月はとても暑いの。私暑いのが大嫌い。汗沢山かくし。 I hate summer season because I'm sweating all the summer, but 7,8,9 and october are most hotiest months in Japan. 〇私が嫌いなのは、夏、虫、野菜、おばけ あなたが日本に来るのとは関係ないよ。 I have dislike thing, summer insect, vegetbles and ghost. But It's don't matter with you coming to Japan. 〇日本の幽霊は、姿、形がおっかないの、TVで幽霊番組やるけど、みたら1人でトイレいけなくなるの。 If you see the ghost program in Japan, you must not go to the toilet alone. 〇毎年夏に怖い番組がやるの。怖さで暑さを吹き飛ばせみたいに。 Every summer season we have phantom program on T.V. It seems swept awayheat. 〇日本はレヴェルがあがった。しかし世界ではみとめられないよ。(サッカーについて) Level went up of Japan, but the world could not recognize about that.   アメリカいったことある? Have you ever been to America? (everは抜いてもいいですか?) 別に今までにとは言わずに、行った事あるか、ないか が知りたいだけなんですが・・・。 お願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Pippin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (196/389)
回答No.3

「日本の7、8、9、10月はとても暑いの。私暑いのが大嫌い。汗沢山かくし。」 まず月は数字で書かない方がいいと思います。"hottest"(綴りが違う)とありますので、"most"はいりません。7月と10月の暑さは違うような気もするので日本語に合った英語にちょっと直すと I hate summer because I hate heat and get all sweaty. It's very hot from July to October (/all through July into October) in Japan. 「私が嫌いなのは、夏、虫、野菜、おばけ あなたが日本に来るのとは関係ないよ。」 これもちょっと日本語に合った文に少し変えると I have things I don't like (/I hate), like insects, vegetables and ghosts. It's nothing to do with your coming to Japan. 他の表現としては、 The fact I don't like summer is nothing to do with your coming to Japan. I just hate insects, .... としてもいいですね。 「日本の幽霊は、姿、形がおっかないの、TVで幽霊番組やるけど、みたら1人でトイレいけなくなるの。」 Japanese ghosts are really scary (; the looks, shapes and everything else). When I watch TV programmes about ghosts, I can't go to the bathroom(/loo) on my own (/alone). なるべく見ないようにしましょう。 「毎年夏に怖い番組がやるの。怖さで暑さを吹き飛ばせみたいに。」 これは上の文章の前にあった方がいいのでは。 Every summer, they show scary programmes on TV, so we forget about the heat in cold sweat (/so we get too scared to think about the heat). 「日本はレヴェルがあがった。しかし世界ではみとめられないよ。(サッカーについて)」 何のレベルなのかはっきりしませんが、例として The Japanese footballers' are getting better, The Japanese footballers' standard is higher, The Japanese footballers are more skilled than before, ...but it's not accepted by the world. ...but nobody wants to recognise it. ...even it's (completely) ignored by the other countries. The Japanese footballers' standard of play is so much higher now, but it's not recognised in other coundtries. 「アメリカいったことある?」 Have you ever been to America? これはいいと思います。"ever"はあってもなくても「行った事ある?」になります。これの答えも"I haven't been to America."または"I've never been to America."になりますが、どちらも「行った事ない」になりますよね。

noname#7394
質問者

補足

おはようございます。 うわぁーすごいすごい 補足なんですが えっと、レヴェルのことなんですが、日本のサッカー チームのレヴェルが実際に上がっているのに 世界では認められないないんだよ。(世界は認めたくない)。 こんな感じをだしたい文です。本当は(中田を始めたとした海外組がメンタル部分と技術が養われ、他の選手にも影響したことや、前回のworld cupでの自信もついてるし、チェコにも勝ってるので、レヴェルがあがっってる。と、私は思うんだよ) というのをまとめて、日本はレヴェルガあがってるのに 認められなくて残念・・・・(ノ_・。)と、いうフィーリングです。Pippnさんの例文、私のこういうフィーリングだと変わってしまいますか? 怖いTV番組は見ないようにするんですが、ついつい 怖いものみたさで・・・(^^;) everはつけても、つけなくてもよかったんですね。 よかった。 お願いします

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• Pippin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (196/389)
回答No.4

「世界は認めたくない(認めようとしない?)」 「認められなくて残念」 という気持ちですね。確かにサッカーの世界では「上手い国」と「下手な国」という観念が根強く残っているので…日本は多分「下手な国」なんでしょうね。 It is the (actual) fact that the Japanese footballers have improved so much in recent years, but nobody but ourselves/Japanese would want to recognise it. The Japanese footballers are really coming along and more confident after winning against some world class teams, but the world of football wouldn't like to accept it. "would not"(最初の例文では"nobody would"ですが)を使うと、「~しようとしない」という意味になるのでどうでしょうか。"but"以下の文の変わりに「残念」という気持ちを入れるのであれば、 I wish the world of football would recognise that. としてもいいかな?これをサッカーではイングランドが最高だと思っているイングランド人に言うなら(ほぼ国民全員ですが)、"I wish you all would recognise that!"と言ってもいいのでは。 日本語の「レベル」はどちらかというと"standard"の意味なのではと思うのですがどうでしょうか。「質が良くなってきている・上手くなってきている」という事だと理解しましたが。 そうそう、野菜も食べましょうね。

noname#7394
質問者

お礼

こんばんは すごくいいです!! こんな感じですよね。 実際に日本のサッカーはこの数年かなりよくなった。しかし誰もそのことについてはきずいてない。 実際に日本のサッカーはこの数年かなりよくなった。しか し世界はそのことをなかなか認めようとしないみたい。 日本のサッカーチームは本当に他の国との試合で勝利を得て大きい自信につながるようになった。しかし、世界はそのことには認めようとしない。 野菜、、、、、オエェ、、、 アドバイスありがとうございました!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • felsen
  • ベストアンサー率52% (13/25)
回答No.2

○I hate summer season because I sweat all the summer, especially July,Aug,Sep and October are the hottest months in Japan. 「but」だと文がうまくつながりませんよね。 ○I have dislikes, they are summer, insects, vegetable and ghost. But it doesn't matter you coming to Japan. 「it doesn't matter」というと、あんたが日本に来ることについてはどうでもいい、みたいなニュアンスになってしまう気がします。 But it isn't related to you coming to Japan. かな?ちょい堅いか?多分文意は通じるはず。 ○If you see TV programs about ghost stories in Japan, you can't go to the bathroom alone. ○ In every summer season, we have TV programs about ghosts. It seems they sweep heat away by fear. ○The level of Japanese soccer skill has gone up, but we still can't gain world recognition for soccer. ○ Have you (ever) been to America? 「ever」は、あっても無くても文意は違わないと思います。日本語でも「今まで」と言わないで「アメリカ行ったことある?」と言っても結局は「今まで」のニュアンスは含まれますよね。 ナチュラルな英語とはいえないかも分かりませんが、こんな感じで意図は間違えずに伝わると思います。

noname#7394
質問者

お礼

こんばんは 間違わずにつたわりますか。 参考になりました!! 回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • ベストアンサー率24% (13/53)
回答No.1

かなり難しい問題ですね(汗 問題は誰がこれを読み,もしくは採点等するのか,また自分の考えを伝えることと理解してもらうことのどちらに重点を置くのかということだと思います. 文章を見てみるとかなり前者のような気がします. なので,言いたいことは分かりますが,果たして呼んだ人がそこまで考えに入れて読んでくれるのかが最も重要になってきますね☆ ちなみに英語が得意でない人の文章を否定はしたくないです.私もそんなに得意でないから. 補足として,7,8,9,10月はjuly,aug,sep,octぐらいが無難かと… toiletという単語ではなくbathroom(restroom)という単語を使いたいです. また,接続語のbutを多用されておられますが,他にもいろいろあるので使ってみるのもいいかと思います. 補足しか出来なくて申し訳ありませんm(_ _)m

noname#7394
質問者

お礼

こばんは (x_x) えっと、海外のお友達に送ります(^.^)/ テストとかではないけど、ある意味自分のテスト あ”この文は続いてないですよ。 アドバイスどもでしたーぁ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• Have you ever seen ~ の答え

Have you ever seen a ghost?  幽霊を見たことがありますか? の答え方で  ★一度も見たことがない場合 I have never seen a ghost. ★何度も見たことがある場合 I have seen ghosts. ★一度しか見たことがないが そのときに複数の幽霊をみた場合 I have seen ghosts. となるのでしょうか?

• この英文で、

すいません、少し長いのですが2つ質問があります。まずこの文を見てください。 I need you to help me choose a hotel closer to where you live in yokohama.I am seaching for hotel I will use when I come to Japan but I really want a hotel that will be near your place or anywhere you think is suitable.I have not decide the date yet but I want to make reservation so it will be easy when I decide. But I hope to be less busy late next month or early January or when do you think you will be free so when I do come down there you will not be so much busy in other for us to meet because I'm really coming to see you...hehe.Wow that will be great,I can't wait! These are some of the HOTELS I came across in yokohama,Yokohama Royal Park Hotel,Sheraton Yokohama Bay & Towers,The Yokohama Novotel,Rose Hotel Yokohama,InterContinental The Grand Yokohama,Pan Pacific Yokohama and many others but I want you to check and see if any of the hotels is near YOU. 1. 彼は私に会うために日本へきます。そのときのホテルをまだ決めていなくて、このなかのホテルで私に近いホテルはどこ?と聞いているのですか? 2. 訳せる部分と訳しきれない部分がありまして、きちんと理解できません。早めに返事欲しいと書いてあったのでこまっています。but I hopeから先が特に訳が解かりません。彼はなんといいたいのでしょうか教えて下さいお願いします

• 英文のチェックをお願いします。

英文のチェックをお願いします。 日本には28日に帰ると思います。しかし、Tomからメールが来て仕事がゲットでき、ビザがとれたらツアーが始まるまでの間、すぐロンドンに帰ってきて練習したいです。5月の後半に連絡をとってみてといわれたのでいつメールしようかそわそわしています。なぜなら早くにツアーに入れるか入れないかだけでも知りたいからです。 I will go back Japan in 28th, but if I get a e-mail from Tom and get a job and VISA, I will come back here sooner and do the practice. Mimi said I can contact to Tom in end of this month, you know, so I have very fidgets when I will contact to him, so... I just know I can join the show or not, you know.

• この英語がうまく訳せません。修正や解答お願いします。

外国人の人とのメールでよくわからないヶ所があります。訳をみていただきたいのですが、お願いします 1 I really like Okinawa, the sea out there is so nice and beautiful... 私はほんとうに沖縄が好きだ。海以外?はとてもよくて美しい。 2 but it tok me some time to get use to the different foods in Japan...but now I like the food very much. しかし日本の食べ物… 3 So I wonder do you thin you will ever come to America again?? わかりません 4 I hope to come to Japan again, and if we talk a little more maybe I can come and see you??well if thats O.k. with you. わかりません… 5 So have you ever talked with American Guy before...you seem like a really nice girl, glad to have meet you. まえにアメリカ人とはなしたことある? あなたとてもいい感じの女の子だから あなたとしりあえてうれしいよ 以上です お願いします。

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Remember also that astrology may not show certain things or I may not be able to interpret them so very clearly, so occasionally something may not show, or there will be just a vague outline there, as though the pieces of fate have not quite formed their picture and there are gaps in the fog. We stand at the gate of eternity and try and get answers. I promise always to do my utmost to interpret the message of the stars and to guide you to happiness if I can... Your soul mate’s chart should fit together with yours like a lock and key, or like four pieces of a jigsaw. When you meet you unlock this special fate and karma of love, and everything you have gone through will have meaning.. I shall look forward to hearing from you again. I am always here to guide you, when ever your inner soul directs you to write to me, I wish you peace love and happiness.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫の確認をしたら下記のような返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We will not have the exact same bags as every season we move on to new styles but we will do something similar. I have emailed you the file with similar styles that we have now in and some other new styles. Would you be interested in any of these..?

• 簡単な英文ですが見てくださいお願いします

ただしい訳を教えていただきたいのですが、 we can play sometimes. I'll be glad to teach you. but you will need to get me to Japan. I always wanted to go there. (お互い楽器をやるという趣味の話。) 私たちは時々できる。あなたに教えることがうれしい。(教えてなどという会話はしてないです。ただ彼のほうが上手で私は楽器が初心者という状況です)でもあなたは私が日本へいくことが必要だろう。私はつねに日本へいきたいんだ。 すみません訳をお願いします これについて、何か理由があって日本へ行きたいんですよね?旅行とか文化とか食べ物とか。 are you interested in Japan? why are you wanted to go to Japan? と聞くのは変でしょうか? 

• 初歩的な英文添削

初歩的な英文なのですが、正しいか自信がありません。 あっているでしょうか。英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もっと良い言い方があったら教えてください。 あなたは、日本のどこかにもう、行きましたか?  Have you been somewhere in Japan yet? Where have you been in Japan? や、Where have you visited in Japan? これの直訳は「日本のどこに行ったことがありますか?」なので「あなたは、日本のどこかにもう、行きましたか? 」とは違うと思いました。 英語は○○(国名)で公用語ですか? Is English an official language in ○○? 研修で日本に来る事が決まる前から,日本語を習っていたのですか?  Were you studying Japanese before you knew you were going to go to Japan? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英文

以下の英文の翻訳お願いできませんか? (1)Hanio has been hospitalized for more than six months, suffering from kidney trouble. Treatments have not helped much, and he began dialysis treatment. (2)No...It hurts. (3)Be a man, Hanio. You gotta fight it out. Come on, you don't want to cry. (4)Sniff,sniff (5)Edema hasn't subsided, and the blood pressure hasn't gone down at all. (6)Hmmm, Can't think of any other cause but an infectious pathogen. (7)Any progress, Mr. Kuri? Mr. Nasu? (8)No, Doctor. Nothing yet. (9)We don't have time to spare if we're ever going to save the boy.lneed the cause identified as soon as possible. (10)Yes,sir. (1)I had the worst pain I ever experienced in my abdomen. (2)Do you have blood in your urine? (3)Yes, and I had fever and chills occasionally. (4)How about the volume of urine? (5)Not as much as I usually have. (1)I have passed blood in my urine. (2)I heard I have high blood pressure. (3)It's hard to hold my water. (4)When I urinate,it hurts terribly. (5)I get up at night to go to the toilet. (6)My urine is cloudy. (1)We'll give you a CT sean.This will create a three dimensional image of your lower abdomen and indentify where your kidney stones are. (2)Does it hurt? (3)No, not at all. (4)Can I see the picture afterward? (5)Of course, you can.