• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:文法問題が分かる方、御願い致します)

英語の文法問題に挑戦!センセーショナルなタイトルを生成し要約文を作成

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の文法問題に挑戦しよう!センセーショナルなタイトルを生成し、問題文を要約して解答しよう。
  • センセーショナルな英語文法問題に挑戦!タイトルと要約文を作成し、問題を解いてみよう。
  • スリリングな英語文法問題にチャレンジ!センセーショナルな要約とタイトルを作成して解答しよう。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Lisa is a confident,glad child.    (2)容認不可能 問2 Jeff was utter in Russian.    (2)容認不可能 問3 Mr. Laver is definitely more clever than Mr. Smith.    (2)容認不可能 問4 George was not a well man.    (2)容認不可能 問5 Lynn very resembles her father.    (2)容認不可能 問6 次の空欄に入れるべき形容詞・副詞の形を,選択肢から選びなさい。 Which is ( ) from Japan, the United States or India?    (2)farther 問7 The ( ) half of the movie was quite interesting.     (3)latter 問8 Australia is about twenty times as ( ) as Japan    (1)large 問9 Nothing is ( ) than health.    (3)more precious 問10 Suzanne danced ( ) of all the contestants.    (4)best 問11 次の空欄に入れるべき前置詞を,選択肢から選びなさい。 Justine will be waiting ( ) the station now.    (1)at 問12 There is a clock ( ) the wall.    (3)on 問13 Is this the train ( ) Nagoya?    (2)for 問14 Louise married ( ) her.    (1)above 問15 Our baby was born ( ) February 24th in 2007.    (3)of 問16 Please return this book to this library ( ) Saturday.    (1)by 問17 I haven’t seen Ken ( ) Monday.    (4)since 問18 We paid a visit to a lot of temples ( ) my stay in Kamakura.    (3)during 問19 Max shot the bear ( ) his gun.    (4)with 問20 Wine is made ( ) grapes.    (2)from 以上でいかがでしょうか?

abccdd
質問者

お礼

早速の御回答にもかかわらず御礼が遅くなり大変申し訳ありません。有難う御座いました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

1問ずつ分ければいかがですか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• <答え合わせ>

<答え合わせ> 次の英語の問題の答え合わせをお願いします。 また,出来れば,解説・和訳もお願いします。 (1)He was quite(1.for,2.at,3.in,4.with)a loss what to do. (2)He seems to be worrying(1.with,2.of,3.for,4.about)the results. (3)I have no knife to sharpen the pencil(1.by,2.at,3.for,4.with). (4)She was late(1.with all,2.because of,3.by means of,4.in spite of)the traffic jam. (5)He had to cope(1.for,2.with,3.on,4.about)a lot of difficulties. (6)His business resulted(1.from,2.with,3.in,4.to)a great loss. (7)The photo reminded me(1.of,2.for,3.by,4.to)my happy childhood. (8)I can’t tell him(1.for,2.from,3.with,4.against)his twin brother. (9)She is entirely ignorant(1.of,2.on,3.with,4.to)the world. (10)He succeed(1.on,2.in,3.to,4.at)getting a new job. (11)He bought the book(1.for,2.by,3.with,4.in)a dollar. (12)She is independent(1.on,2.from,3.of,4.with)her parents. (13)A gentleman was sitting(1.on,2.with,3.in,4.by)his legs crossed. (14)They sang(1.with,2.to,3.along,4.after)his guitar. (15)Mother is leaving(1.from,2.to,3.for,4.out of)Paris tonight. 答えは (1)4 (2)4 (3)4 (4)2 (5)2 (6)3 (7)1 (8)4 (9)1 (10)2 (11)3 (12)3 (13)2 (14)2 (15)3 になりました。お願いいたします。

• 文法問題です。わかる方教えてください

次の各文中で( )のitが指しているもの、もしくは表している意味を選択肢から答えよ。 問1:(It) was snowing heavily last night. (1)その場の状況 (2)時 (3)天候 (4)明暗 (5)距離 問2:How far is (it) from here to the amusement park? (1)その場の状況 (2)時 (3)天候 (4)明暗 (5)距離 問3:(It) is not clear when my grandfather was born. (1)その場の状況 (2)天候 (3)clear (4)When my grandfather was born 問4:I make (it) a rule never to mix business with pleasure. (1)その場の状況 (2) a rule (3)business (4)never to mix business with pleasure 問5:Laura always uses my computer without permission, and I don't like (it). (1)その場の状況 (2)Laura (3)my computer (4)Laura always uses my computer without permission

• 英語の得意な方にお願いです。

英語の得意な方にお願いです。 長いですが、和訳をお願いします。 課題で和訳をしなければならないのですが、 自分なりの、和訳が合っている自信がありません。 Poverty is Denial of All Human Rights Peace should be understood in a human way - in a broad social, political and economic way. Peace is threatened by unjust economic, social and political order, absence of democracy, environmental degradation and absence of human rights. Poverty is the absence of all human rights. The frustrations, hostility and anger generated by abject poverty cannot sustain peace in any society. For building stable peace we must find ways to provide opportunities for people to live decent lives. The creation of opportunities for the majority of people - the poor - is at the heart of the work that we have dedicated ourselves to during the past 30 years. Grameen Bank I became involved in the poverty issue not as a policymaker or a researcher. I became involved because poverty was all around me, and I could not turn away from it. In 1974, I found it difficult to teach elegant theories of economics in the university classroom, in the backdrop of a terrible famine in Bangladesh. Suddenly, I felt the emptiness of those theories in the face of crushing hunger and poverty. I wanted to do something immediate to help people around me, even if it was just one human being, to get through another day with a little more ease. That brought me face to face with poor people's struggle to find the tiniest amounts of money to support their efforts to eke out a living. I was shocked to discover a woman in the village, borrowing less than a dollar from the money-lender, on the condition that he would have the exclusive right to buy all she produces at the price he decides. This, to me, was a way of recruiting slave labor. I decided to make a list of the victims of this money-lending "business" in the village next door to our campus. お願いします><

• 和訳お願い致します。

The hypothesis adopted by Dr Buckland was first promulgated at a time when the gradual and regular formation of the earth's strata wasn't seen or admitted so clearly as it is now. Geologists were more disposed to believe in great catastrophes and sudden breaks. Buckland's theory supposes that, previous to the appearance of the present races of animals and vegetables,there was a great gap in the globe's history—that the earth was completely depopulated as well of marine as land animals; and that the creation of all existing plants and animals was coeval with that of man. This theory is by no means supported by geological phenomena, and is we suppose, now rejected by all geologists whose authority is valuable . Thus writes Hugh Miller in 1857, 'I certainly did once believe with Chalmers and with Buckland that the six days were simply natural days of twenty-four hours each, that they had comprised the entire work of existing creation, and that the latest of the ages was separated by a great chaotic gap from our own. My labours at the time as a practical geologist had been very much restricted to the palaeozoic and secoundary rocks, more especially to the old red and Carboniferous systems of the one division and the oolitic system of the other ;and the long-extinct organisms which I found in them certainly didn't conflict with the view of Chalmers. All I found necessary at the time to the work of reconciliation was some scheme that would permit me to assign to the earth a high antiquity and to regard it SSS scene of many succeeding creation. During the last nine years, however, I have spent a few weeks every autumn in exploring the late formations, and acquainting myself with their particular organisms.

• 和訳をお願します

Dr. Nicholas Day is a professor of global health at Oxford University, and he coordinates research on infectious diseases such as malaria and dengue fever in rural Southeast Asia. There is hope that malaria can someday be eradicated, but the disease is still very common. Unfortunately, it seems that malaria parasites in Cambodia are becoming resistant to the drug that was once thought to be the best chance of eradicating the disease. Two groups of malaria patients were used in a study directed by Dr. Day. One group was from Cambodia, and the other was located in Thailand. Each group was divided into two subgroups. One subgroup took artesunate; the other took an artesunate-mefloquine combination. The Cambodian subjects took longer to clear the parasite. In other words, the parasite found in the Cambodian subjects was able to resist both treatments better than the parasite that was present in the Thai subjects. Furthermore, six of the Cambodian subjects in the artesunate sub-group contracted the disease again, while only two of the Thai artesunate sub-group subjects fell ill with malaria after the first clearance of the parasite. The combined therapy was much more effective, with only one case of re-infection in each group. The largest lesson from the study is that eradication efforts ― developing improved drugs, controlling mosquito populations, and protecting people by using mosquito nets, among other actions ― must be accelerated, or the malaria parasites will become too strong to eliminate. よろしくお願いします^^;

• 数学(物理?)の問題を訳してください

Suppose that a flashlight show in your face and then was moved away at a constant rate of 2 feet per second. It is fact that the rate at which the intensity, I, of the light decreases is inversely proportional to cube of the distance, R, from the source of the light times the rate at which the distance increases. When the light is 10 feet from your face, the intensity is changing by 5 lumens per second. When the light is 10 feet from your face, the intensity is changing by 5 lumens per second. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いいたします

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を(1)~(4)の中から選びなさい。 また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. My sister is in the front row in the picture. She is the one ( ) in her hands. (1)of everything (2)of some thing (3)with anything (4)with nothing 2. Japanese people exchange New Year's cards with ( ) on New Year's Day. (1)each other's (2)one another (3)each another (4)one other 3. There are ( ) in the park. (1)many lovely deer (2)many lovely deers (3)much lovely deer (4)a lovely deer 4. There were over five thousand ( ) at the demonstration for world peace. (1)people present (2)people to present (3)present people (4)to present people 5. Susan was terribly confused - really at ( ) loss. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞 6. In ( ) 1930s there was a lot of unemployment. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞 7. I met Henry by ( ) chance at the airport. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞 8. Even if the sun ( ) rise in the west, he would never stop loving his wife. (1)were to (2)will (3)might (4)was going 9. If real life ( A ) like a movie, John and Mary ( B ) happily ever after. Alas, though, their lives were moving apart. (1)was-will live (2)was-would live (3)were-will have lived (4)were-would have lived 10. It was a lovely, fine day. The weather couldn't have been ( ) for our school trip. (1)best (2)better (3)worse (4)worst 11. Diamonds are ( ) all substances; they can be cut by other diamonsds. (1)the hardest (2)more than hard (3)haedr of (4)hardest 12. The higher you go, ( ) it gets. Some high mountains, even in warm places, always have snow at their tops. (1)the coldest (2)the most cold (3)the colder (4)the more cold 13. The problem is ( ) will water my flowers for me. (1)if (2)or (3)how (4)who 14. Now that he was ( ) moving, he could hear the other sounds in the dark. (1)no longer (2)no more (3)not any (4)not much 15. My friend is going to fly back to California ( ) Hawaii. (1)by means of (2)by way of (3)in line with (4)in the coures of 16. This job is extremely urgent. It must be finished by tomorrow morning at all ( ) . (1)duties (2)charges (3)costs (4)necessities 17. He made a speech ( ) the committee. (1)in place with (2)by way of (3)on behalf of (4)by means with 18. This is my first trip abroad, so I'm going to ( ) it. (1)make sence of (2)make the most of (3)make off with (4)make way of 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 文法問題ですが、おしえてください。

◆それぞれの選択肢から選んで空所に適当な代名詞を入れよ。 問1:Between you and ( ), I am not sorry that he has quit his job. (1)her (2)him (3)me (4)yourself 問2:This hat is too expensive; I will take that white ( ). (1)it (2)that (3)mine (4)one 問3:It is one thing to enjoy listening to good music, but it is quite ( ) to perform skillfully. (1)nothing (2)something (3)other (4)another 問4:God helps ( ) who help themselves. (1)those (2)none (3)somebody (4)nobody 問5:Every passenger has to carry ( ) own baggage. (1)that (2)those (3)theses (4)their ◆空所を埋めるのに適当なものをa, an, the, 無冠詞のうちから選べ。 問1:Paris is ( ) old city in Europe. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞 問2:We saw Mr.Hopkins off at ( ) station of our town. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞 問3:My brother washes his face twice ( ) day. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞 問4:I called up my aunt on ( ) telephone. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞 問5:( ) New York Times is one of the most famous newspapers in the United States. (1)a (2)an (3)the (4)無冠詞

• 経済英語の訳をお願いします・・。

この部分を調べることができなかったので、訳をお願いできませんか? To carry out these broader objectives, the administrative histories of close to a hundred of America's largest industrial enterprises were briefly examined. The companies included the fifty with the largest assets in 1909 and seventy of the largest by assets in 1948. The latter group consisted of the fifty used in the preliminary atudy which had determined what was the most modern administrative from and who were its innovators. Twenty of the next largest were added in order to get a wider representation in various industries. These companies and their relative sizes are listed in Tables Iand 2. (For the second group, size in 1959 as well as in 1948 is indicated.)

• 和訳をお願いします。

The lowland west of the ridge was a mixture of meadow and fields, with high hedgerows dotted with trees, cut by streams and ditches emptying into canals. The main road to Ypres from Poperinge to Vlamertinge is in a defile, easily observed from the ridge. In Flanders, sands, gravels and marls predominate, in places covered by silts. The coastal strip is sandy but a short way inland the ground rises to the vale of Ypres, which before 1914 was a flourishing market garden. Ypres is 20 metres (66 ft) above sea level; Bixshoote 4 miles (6.4 km) to the north is at 8.5 metres (28 ft). To the east the land is at 20–25 metres (66–82 ft) for several miles, with the Steenbeek river at 15 metres (49 ft) near St Julien. There is a low ridge from Messines, 80 metres (260 ft) at its highest point, running north-east past "Clapham Junction" at the west end of Gheluvelt plateau ( 2   1⁄2 miles from Ypres at 65 metres (213 ft) and Gheluvelt (above 50 metres (160 ft)) to Passchendaele, ( 5   1⁄2 miles from Ypres at 50 metres (160 ft)) declining from there to a plain further north. Gradients vary from negligible, to 1:60 at Hooge and 1:33 at Zonnebeke. Underneath the soil is London clay, sand and silt; according to the Commonwealth War Graves Commission categories of sand, sandy soils and well-balanced soils, Messines ridge is well-balanced soil and the ground around Ypres is sandy soil. The ground is drained by many streams, canals and ditches which need regular maintenance. Since 1914 much of the drainage had been destroyed, although some parts had been restored by Land Drainage Companies brought from England. The area was considered by the British to be drier than Loos, Givenchy and Plugstreet Wood further south. A 1989 study of weather data recorded at Lille, 16 miles (26 km) from Ypres from 1867–1916, showed that August was more often dry than wet, that there was a trend towards dry autumns (September–November) and that average rainfall in October had decreased over the previous fifty years.