• ベストアンサー

インスタの訳

インスタで、女性の方がこう投稿していたのを見ました。 こちらの訳をよろしくお願いします。! caddying for John aka playing on my iPhone, driving the buggy and pretending to talk golf talk.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

ジョンのキャディーをやってるところ。またの名を、iPhoneで遊んだり、バギーを運転したり、ゴルフの話をする真似をしたりしてるところ…とも言う。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

When I think back I can see we were just pretending. Pretending everything was okey. Pretending that is was nomal for me not to be driving. 訳をお願いします。特に、Pretending that is や driving のところがよくわかりません。また、pretendingは動名詞と言うよりは、分詞構文なんですか、宜しくお願いします。

• Instagram feed

Fast forward to when I opened my Instagram feed to see the three of them on vacation together. ここでのfeedとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳がうまくできません 教えてください

継父とうまくいってない話を書いてきてくれたのですが、よくわかりません、教えてください 相手の人は生まれも育ちもアメリカ人なんですが、普段からごちゃごちゃの文法や誤字などが多い人みたいです・・・今回少し真面目な文だったので教えてほしいです。お願いします I just talk to my mom for two hours about every thing that is going on in our lives. She said that she was sorry for the way she act. We really talk about my step father daughter. She is the one that is 26, my step father was looking she last week because he haven't seen her in 13 years. So she come over for the night on Friday. So me and my mom talk about how it was to have her being with us. 私は母と2時間私たちの生活のすべて?について話した。彼女は彼女の行動を私にあやまった。私たちは継父の連れ娘についてたくさん話した。彼女は26歳だ。継父は先週彼女を探していた。なぜなら彼は13年間彼女とあってなかった。金曜日の夜彼女が訪ねてきた。。。。。。。。わかりません すみません訳を教えてください

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I always feel like I’m a little kid pretending to be an adult. I’m trying on my mom’s dress shoes, and they are so oversized that I am tripping every time I try to take a step. I am tripping every time I try to take a stepの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳の修正

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、ちょっと意味が分りません。数人女の子が話かけてくるけど、私は話したくない。ということはなんとなく分ったのですが・・・すいませんが訳を教えて下さいおねがいしあmす。My first day out here wasn't bad at all. I saw a lot of people around here! A couple a girls tried to talk to me and I didn't want to talk them. I miss you so much, that I wanted you to be here with me! 私が戻ったら私と私の誕生日を祝えたらいいな。もしむりならいいよ。これしか分りません。I hope that when I get back, you would be able to celebrate my birthday with me! If you don't, I understand. I could write you on, and on, and on,but I am about to go to sleep.

• 訳お願いします

I was dancin' with my darlin' To the Tennessee waktz When an old friend I happened to see I introduced him to my lived one And while thay were dancin' My friend stole my sweetheart from me I remember the night And the Tennessee waltz Now I know just how much I have lost Yes I lost my little daeliun' The night they were playing The beautiful Tennessee waltz ↑の訳をお願いします。 「スヌスムムリクの恋人」p346 に載っている英文です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳をお願いいたします!

確認をしたいのでお願いします! I mentally try out a few ways to praise and encourage my daughter. "I can tell you are working really hard on that project. You are really doing your best work." I wonder if it's necessary to get involved at all, depending on her own sense of motivation. My daughter says she is ready to read about the rest of Sammy's adventures. For now, my job is simply to listen.

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

Deciding to share my journal entries was a decision I have thought about long and hard and have come to the conclusion that it is important for me to include my feeling and thoughts during my time in captivity. この文の中で、thought about long and hard や、and have come to ~  の主語は何でしょうか。 訳を宜しくお願いします。

• 訳をおねがいします

映画での会話です l just wanted to say that the Planet Fall trilogy has been a huge influence on me and on my work. Well, good. For best science fiction short story by a male under 1 6. l'm working on a follow-up. Not today. 翻訳のHPでみても、意味がよくわかりません。 分かる方、長いのですがお願いします。

• 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします