• ベストアンサー

Instagram feed

Fast forward to when I opened my Instagram feed to see the three of them on vacation together. ここでのfeedとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

> ここでのfeedとはどういうことでしょうか? 「(インスタグラムへの)投稿 / 掲載 / アップロード」 > Fast forward to when I opened my Instagram feed to see the three of them on > vacation together. 「私が自分のインスタグラムを閲覧するところまで話を進ます。そこに掲載されていたのは、一緒に休暇を取っている三人の写真でした。」 Fast forward to: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=fast+forward+to

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• she wants to get you something special too について

先日ペンパルとプレゼントの交換会をしました。 そのときにお礼の言葉をもらったのですが I opened them when I was on the Phone with my mom, and she wants to get you something special too, 私はお母さんと電話で話していたときに箱を開けた そして彼女も特別な何かをあなたとしたい という訳でしょうか?特に理解できなかったのが she wants to get you something special のwantsですがwant isということですよね? youとあるからあなたとという意味合いなのかな?と思ったのですが、ご指摘をお願いします。

• feed on か be fed on か

英英辞典でmammalian を引くと、relating to an animal that is fed when young on milk from its mother とあります。 英和辞典では、feed の項目に、feed は上記のような他動詞のほかに自動詞として、Cows feed on hay. のような文も見かけます。「~を食材とする」「~を食べて生きる」は、feed on と be fed on のどちらでもかまわないのでしょうか。違いがあるとすれば何でしょうか。

• よろしくお願いします

My mother has always wanted to take her three children on a cruise. My brother hates boats, and my sister and I are usually too busy between work and school. I’m the only one who lives with my mom, and we also work together. She just told me she booked a weeklong cruise for the two of us! I’m in college, and this trip is scheduled in the middle of my classes. My mom didn’t even run it by me before buying tickets, which is unusual for her. If I miss more than three classes I drop a full letter grade, and going on vacation with my mother is not good enough for my professors to overlook a full week’s absence. run it byはhttps://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=run+it+byにある意味で良いでしょうか?この文があるサイトはアメリカ人の投稿が主なのですが、よく辞書に(英話)や(豪話)とある表現が出てきます。あまりそれは当てにならないと考えられるでしょうか? あと、drop a full letter gradeとgoing on vacation with my mother is not good enough for my professors to overlook a full week’s absence. の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 至急です!英文の並べ替え

1)本格的な休暇は3年ぶりです。 It (real, three, is, since, I, years, had, a, vacation). →is three years since I had a real vacation 2)私の友人は、やりたい仕事を見つけるのに手間取った。 It (my, a, find, long, took, time, to, friend) the job he wanted. →took my friend a long time to find 3)私が到着した時は、部屋は多くの客で混んでいた。 When I arrived, (quite, crowded, found, the, I, room, with, a, few, guests). →??? 4)いったんあの人たちと話し始めたらもう手放してもらえませんよ。 (them, you, talking, once, start, with), you cannot get away from them. →Once you start talking with them 5)一分待つか待たないうちに、彼がやってきた。 We (had, a minute, waited, when, hardly, he came). →??? ()内の並べ替え問題です。→以降は()内の答えです。 回答、解説よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳

I can't find any pictures of our time together on my external hard drive, so thankfully I had them on here! (was really scared I had lost them too!) 約してくれる方お願いします☆

• 意味を教えてください

I have been poor all my life and have priorities besides money and bank accounts. She has a husband who makes engineering wages, and they go on vacation every year. When she returns, she plasters the atmosphere in front of my face with photos of her latest excursion, and to be honest, I cannot relate and could not care less. engineering wagesとplasters the atmosphereの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My daughter was born on Sept. 11, 2001. It goes without saying the connotation that most people make with this date. For her whole life, people cringe when she gives them her date of birth, or occasionally makes a comment about being born on such a tragic day. Last week, when signing up for a rewards program at a bookstore, the clerk said “That was such a sad day,” and my daughter responded, “I can’t help the day I was born. By now everybody knows what happened on Sept. 11. I don’t need to be reminded.” I know my daughter came off as ungracious and bratty. But in a conversation with her later, she revealed that she feels guilty when people respond in that manner, she feels as though she should apologize for reminding them of however this tragedy affected them. But then she feels awkward, because she truly cannot help when she was born and is usually just trying to get through some sort of administrative task. I told her that this will be an issue she will have to deal with her whole life and we will work together to find a quick phrase for her to use. So far I’ve thought saying something like “That day affected everybody differently.” 1 rewards programとは何でしょうか? 2 she feels as thoughの前にはrevealedを受けてthatが省略されていると考えて良いでしょうか? 3  get through some sort of administrative taskはどのような意味でしょうか? 4 I’ve thought sayingはI’ve thought of sayingと何か違うのでしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• grind on

I've had a crush on my brother's friend for years. I invited him to the birthday party I threw for my brother, and I also invited my best friend. Bestie had never met Crush before, but she knew of my crush. They spent the evening together, flirting and getting more touchy-feely the more they drank. She was grinding on him by the end of the night. ここでのgrinding onはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文法解釈・構造

She felt free to relax when she was on vacation. の文で、 S=She    V= felt    C=free だと思いますが、 to relax は、どのように解釈すればいいですか?

• put them up to it

My mother complains constantly that her teenage grandchildren do not call or text her; however, she does not call or text them either, claiming, "I just don't want to bug anybody." On the rare occasion that she does reach out, usually via text, she is never satisfied with their response. I encourage my children to text her, but she accuses me of putting them up to it. putting them up to itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします