• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳をお願いします。

歌詞の一部です I'm here to take you down a peg By the time I'm done, you're gonna beg To be in my band, application rejected!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

俺はおまえの鼻っ柱をへし折るためにやってきた。 これが終わる頃には、おまえは俺にひれ伏して おれのバンドに入りたいと懇願しているはずだか、申込は却下だ。

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

傲慢なお前の化けの皮を剥ぎに来てやった。 剥いだら、お前は懇願。 バンドに入れてくれって。まっぴらご免だけど。 以上でいかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください!

I'm so glad I found you I'm not gonna lose you Whatever it takes I will stay here with you Take it to the good times see it through the bad times Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do 和訳お願いします( *`ω´)

• 「私でいいの?」を英語で言うと

何かに自分が選ばれたとき、「私でいいの?」っていうこと、ありますよね。 これって英語で何と表現するのでしょうか? 今朝起きた時から延々と考えているのですが、よい表現が見つかりません。 "Am I Okay?"とか、"I'm gonna do it if you're okay with that."とかではないかと思ったのですが、"Am I okay?"はどう考えてもおかしい気がしますし、"I'm gonna do it if you're okay with that."は「私でいいの?」というよりは「あなたがいいなら私がやるわ」ですよね(^_^;)。口語表記ですが、その辺りはお許しください。 それで"I'm gonna do it if you want me to."かしら、とも思いましたが、これだと「やってほしいならやってあげるよ」になりますよね。 「私でいいの?」には驚きの気持ちも入っているんじゃないかと思って、"I can't believe that you chose me as..."という表現になるのかしら、とも思いましたが、確信が持てません。 「私でいいの?」を英語でどういうかが気になりだしたのは昨日読んでいた本にプロポーズされた人が言うセリフとして出てきたからなんですが、どう表現するのがいいのでしょうか? ご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら、ぜひ教えてください。

• 英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)>

英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)> This will be my last message to you. To be honest, I have fallen in love with you. But I'm sure that you don't feel the same way as I do. That's why, before I love you even more than now, I 've decided to give up my feelings for you. Even though I wanted to get to know you better and spend more time with you. I'm sure you're busy with your exams, but I wish you well. Take care of youreself.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

For the last 3 days I've woken up to "Every Breath You Take" on whatever shitty station my alarm is tune to. I'm living Groundhog Day どうぞよろしくお願いします!

• ドイツ語への翻訳をお願いします。

ドイツ語への翻訳が解らなくて困っています。 翻訳ソフトで試していますが合っているのか解りません。 ドイツに住んでいらした方、勉強されている方、どなたでも構いませんのでドイツ語に堪能な方 いらっしゃいましたら 下記文章の翻訳をお願いできますか。 1.はい、そうですね、綺麗ですね!あなた、東京に来たくなったでしょ?! ( yeah, they're so pretty! (これは紅葉についてです) I bet you might want to come to Tokyo.) 2. いま成田空港にいます。もうすぐ飛行機に乗ります。ではまたね。 ( I am at Narita airport.I'm gonna take a airplane( board) soon. See you soon ! ) このふたつです。お願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方にこの一文を訳してほしいです

I better let you know, it's time for you to go You're gonna break my heart これだけです。。 なんとなくは分かるのですが自信がないので訳してもらえるとうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。歌詞を翻訳してください。

ある歌詞の訳をお願いします。 わからないところだけ抜粋させていただきました。 I leave it all to you let it come to you. I leave it all to you . Well I got my reasons why I still believe in you You're my cry of wonder there's no doubt I need you. Love is talking to me whisper sweet things in my ear Chain to chain reaction if you pull I move along. You're my will and pleasure never felt so good so strong. crystallizing you. Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me stay with me. As you're coming closer pressure disappears Baby. take it over. everything's so clear. Well I got my reasons why I stlll believe in you Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me . Ooh I got my reasons won't you talk to me

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いします!!

長文になってしまいますが翻訳お願いします!! 1, ahm to forget me?why? I did wrong with you? If I heve sorry take care. gudluck to your date take care both of you. 1の文章は嫌味を言ってる感じですか? 2, ahm nothing I`m not angry with you. If I`m not respond to you that I love you because I` m shy but I like you and I love you also because your family is very humble in our family sorry if I hurt you don`t worry. 3, okay for now on hehe ah your in house already okay. 1 2 3 とも何を言ってるのかさっぱりわかりません。 翻訳お願いします!!