英語での翻訳依頼と申し上げましたが、内容の理解ができず迷惑をかけました。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私の英語力の不足から、正確な翻訳をお願いすることができませんでした。
  • 申し訳ありませんが、お手数をおかけしますが、他の方に翻訳の依頼を行っていただけますでしょうか。
  • 再度、深くお詫び申し上げます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語得意な方翻訳お願いします!!

長文になってしまいますが翻訳お願いします!! 1, ahm to forget me?why? I did wrong with you? If I heve sorry take care. gudluck to your date take care both of you. 1の文章は嫌味を言ってる感じですか? 2, ahm nothing I`m not angry with you. If I`m not respond to you that I love you because I` m shy but I like you and I love you also because your family is very humble in our family sorry if I hurt you don`t worry. 3, okay for now on hehe ah your in house already okay. 1 2 3 とも何を言ってるのかさっぱりわかりません。 翻訳お願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1. シカトはねぇーべよ。なんかしたかオイラ。そんだらすまねぇ。  そんだらふたりでデート楽しんでけろ。 2. なんでもねぇ。腹もたっちゃいねぇ。すきだっぺって答えねぇのははずかしん坊だからよぅ。  んでも好きだし愛してるっぺ。うち来てもお行儀よかたいアンタんとこの家族。  悪かこつしたんかもしれんけん気にすんなって。 3. よっしゃぁ!もう家ば帰っとっとねぇ。よかばってん。

akinana0714
質問者

お礼

笑ってしまいました笑 解りやすかったです!! ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)>

英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)> This will be my last message to you. To be honest, I have fallen in love with you. But I'm sure that you don't feel the same way as I do. That's why, before I love you even more than now, I 've decided to give up my feelings for you. Even though I wanted to get to know you better and spend more time with you. I'm sure you're busy with your exams, but I wish you well. Take care of youreself.

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します‼

毎度申し訳ないですが、英語の得意な方、こちらの翻訳お願いできますでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します‼ Don't try so hard. I want you to enjoy your time when your bit working and take care if your horse. In happy the way you can speak english now. I think of you too and think if the happy day we spent together. I don't ever think about your english is bad so don't worry!!

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• 英語の得意な方翻訳していただけませんか?

2年ほど親くさせて頂いている男性からメッセージを頂いたのですが 当方非常に英語が苦手な為 翻訳できる方、翻訳のお手伝いお願いします。 (翻訳ソフトですと文章がはちゃめちゃで判りづらかったので・・・) Dear ○○ darling thank you for spending so many great moments with! for laughing with me, teaching me japanese, spend your free time with me, waiting at the station when i was late. playing games together and let me win! and thanks for loving me! i wish you a great year in 2015, may all your dreams come true! i am looking forward to spending many happy hours together! I love you ○○!

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

英語の翻訳をお願いします! 今英語を勉強中で、海外の人とメールのやりとりをしてるのですが、いただいた文の意味が理解できません。 以下を翻訳できる方お願いします。 --------------------------------------------- Now I go to sleep but I see your message so I want to answer you. I'm happy to have to do your meet =) I want to say to you "Have nice day and enjoy it even if it's a little hard" =) I send you my happyness and I hope who you become happy =) Latter I send you an other mail. --------------------------------------------- よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳がうまくできません。

私の彼が両親にあてた手紙を日本語に訳したいのですが、上手にできません。 もしよろしければ、こちらの翻訳を手紙で書く場合上手に翻訳できたら教えてください。 First of all have a nice day.I'm ☆☆. ○'s boyfriend. Sorry for loving your daughter. Really I love her so much.I'm serious to her. I know you worried our life here in Japan because I'm "GAIJIN"but I do my best to make our relationship and life success.Again I'm so sorry. 私が、翻訳したのは下記です。 私は○さんとお付き合いをしている☆と言います。 あなたの娘さんを愛してすみません。本当に、私は彼女を愛しています。彼女に対し真剣です。私は外国人なので、あなたたちが私たちの日本での生活を心配されていることは分かっています。 しかし、私は私たちの生活が成功するよう、最善を尽くすつもりです。 もう一度、本当にすみません。 私は家族から彼との関係を切りなさいと言われています。 そこで彼が書いてくれた手紙なのですが、他につけたしたほうがよさそうな言葉はありますか。といっても、今現在母にも私は無視されてる状態ですが。。。

• 英語が得意な方英語に翻訳して下さい_(>_<)_

英語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_ Hehehe because you are so cute :3 I don’t know how I would be able to ask for the silly things I want in real life (at last!)(at last!)(at last!)に、 (大丈夫だよ。それらをしたいとき はいつでも言って。いきなりでも強引にでも私にさせてもいいし。 恥ずかしがらないで。私はあなたの物だから あなたがしたいときはいつでも、 あなたが言うことは全て従うよ。)と言いたいです。 ()を英語に翻訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語が得意な方、日本語に訳して頂けませんか。

英語力がない為、以下の文が全然わかりません。 長文なんですが、翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。(人任せでごめんなさいm(_ _;)m) Promising to do something, without you even knowing IF you will be able to do it, its wrong. Be sure you can keep a promise, if not try your hardest because once u realize u cant keep it and then you give the person a cheap ass excuse like " i wasn't thinking" or "idk why i promised on that", is extremely frustrating, disappointing and incorrect, specially someone like me who would get vividly annoyed. And right now, I'm vividily upset. I dislike to argue( HOW MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE I ARGUED WITH!? ) But what i dislike more then arguing is broken promises(which equals to someone lieing to my face and oooohhhh man to a fucking hate lies..) it makes me vividly pissed off, specially if a broken promise comes from someone i REALLY care about. Don't get me wrong ppl!, a promise being broken its okay with a reasonable excuse, but man don't come to me with a crappy excuse T.T PLZ. if you dont know if you can keep a promise, tell me!! よろしくお願いします(>_<)

• 翻訳して下さい!

下記の文の翻訳をお願いします! You can come in and shop in the store for your friends and family, for personal shopping reasons only. Unfortunately if you are purchasing to re-sell you cannot buy items. Once again I'm sorry for the sudden change it is a strict policy and must be followed.