リュート製作の英文:ニカワのぬり方と接着方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • リュート製作の英文によると、ニカワをブリッジに塗る際には、サウンドボードとブリッジの両面にたっぷりとニカワを塗ります。そして、ブリッジをいくつかの回数にわたって前後にこするようにします。次に、ブリッジをはがし、再びニカワを塗り、同様に前後にこする作業を繰り返します。これを3回行った後、十分な量のニカワを塗布し、完全に接着します。最後に、リュートの位置にブリッジをスライドさせ、しっかりと固定します。その後、10分経過すれば接着が完了し、翌々日には弦を張ることができます。
  • この英文はリュート製作におけるニカワの塗り方と接着方法について説明しています。ブリッジにニカワを塗る際には、サウンドボードとブリッジの両面にたっぷりと塗ることが重要です。そして、ブリッジを前後にこすりながら塗布することで、接着の強度を高めます。この作業を3回繰り返した後、十分な量のニカワを塗り、ブリッジをリュートの位置にスライドさせて固定します。接着が完了するまで10分待ち、その後は翌々日に弦を張ることができるとされています。
  • リュート製作の英文によれば、ニカワをブリッジに塗る際には十分な量のニカワを使用し、両面に均等に塗布することが重要です。ブリッジを前後にこすることで、ニカワがしっかりと馴染んで接着力を高めることができます。この作業を3回行った後、ブリッジをリュートの位置にスライドさせ、しっかりと固定します。接着が完了するまで10分待ち、その後は翌々日に弦を張れるようになるでしょう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳、教えてください

Mix a new batch of glue, make sure the glue runs like varnish and is nice and hot. Coat both surfaces fully with PLENTY of glue and rub the bridge back and forth several times. lift it off [very difficult!] put more glue on the bridge, rub it back and forth some more, lift off a second time, coat with lots of glue for the third time, rub it fully down, slide it into position and hold it very firmly down in place. And wait and wait until the full ten minutes is up. If concerned make it quarter of an hour, but after that it will be fully stuck and you should be able to string up the day after next. この英文ですが、リュート製作の英文です。ここでニカワをブリッジにぬるのですが、サウンドボードとブリッジの両面にニカワをぬるとあります、さらにlift it off [very difficult!]とあります。これはいったん両者をつけたらはがし、、さらにニカワをぬり、これを3回くりかえして接着せよといういみなのでしょうか。

• syobu
  • お礼率48% (84/174)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

新しく接着剤をミックスする。 その粘度と温度が適切かを確認。 両面(楽器のsoudboardとbridgeの接触面)にたっぷり接着剤を塗布し、付けてから前後に数回ブリッジを動かし、接着剤と両面をなじませる。 それから(ちょっと大変だけど)ブリッジを持ち上げ(付けたところから離し)さらに2回目の接着剤の塗布を行い同様になじませる。3回目で同様に処理し、正しいブリッジの位置で固定し、動かないように力を加える。最低そのままで10分待つ。心配なら15分の方がよいかも。それで完全にブリッジは固定され、翌々日には弦を張ることができる。 弦楽器ですから、animal glueを接着剤として使いますよね。私はギターを作った事があります。リュートは曲面が多いので、大変でしょう。押さえの工夫とかも。 I wish I knew how to play a lute. Good luck!

syobu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。わかりやすい訳、助かりました。ブリッジがここのところの暑さと湿気ではがれてしまい、リペアの方法を英文で見つけたのですが、正確なところ意味がよくわからず困っていました。感謝します。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳のお願いです。

In inter-campaign, main operation in that facility concerns dissolver air-lift exchange and the air-lift discharge chute exchange which was damaged during ari-lift un-jamming operation. The routing of the new air-lift is difficult because of its size and fragility. A dedicated device for handling has been manufactured. 宜しくお願いします。

• 詩の和訳をお願いします。

少々長いのですが、以下の和訳をお願いします。 翻訳サイトも試みましたが、いまいちピンと来なかったので…。 "It Couldn't Be Done" Somebody said that it couldn't be done, but he with a chuckle replied, that "maybe it couldn't"but he would be one who wouldn't say so till he tried. so he buckled right in with the trace of a grin on his face. If he worried he hid in,he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. Somebody scoffed:"Oh,you'll never do that;at least no one has ever done it" But he took off his coat and he took off his hat. And the first thing we know he'd begun it. With a lift of his chin and a bit of a grin without any doubting or stopping he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done, There are thousands to prophesy failure; There are thousands to point out to you one by one, The dangers that wait to assail you. But just buckle in with a bit of a grin, Just take off your coat and go to it. Just start in to sing as you tackle the thing That"cannot be done"and you'll do it. 以上よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳教えて下さい!

自分でも訳す努力をしましたがわからなかった為以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。 No problem^^ it's very difficult to describe German school system and nearly noone know how it works if You're not a teacher or one of the abitur maker. になります。 また「返信遅れてごめんね」を英語で何というかわかる方いらっしゃいましたら教えて下さい。 本当に切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします The following winter,my mother and father bought me a faux-fur brown coat with a matching hat.I loved my new coat and hat and felt like a big girl wearing the coat because it didn't have clip-on matching mittens. They had planned to buy me a coat with a hood because they knew how I was,but I begged and promised that I would be careful and not lose the hat. I especially loved the big fur pom-poms on the end of the hat's string.

• 和訳をお願いします。

次の文の内容がちんぶんかんぶんで、よくわかりません。型紙をトレーシングペーパーでなぞる作業なのですが、 よろしくお願いします。 多角形の型紙の内側を3センチ間をおいて4分の一円状にトレースせよということだと思うのですが。 Turn the paper over [It's very easy to get lost which side has the pencil lines on it! The first transfer of each pair of X-sections will be done with the numbers back to front. If you can read the numbers first time, you've got it wrong!] Trace firmly the facetted quadrant marked 2 and about 30mm of the same right-angled lines that you used before, as well as all the diagonal lines inside the quadrant area. Lift the paper off, put the number 2 on the top corner and draw a free-hand curve about 30mm inside the line of the facets.

• 和訳をお願いしますm(__)m

1 Once you have made up your mind, you should never think of changing it. 2 The youngest son of a poor farmer at first, he later grew to be one of the most powerful feudal lords in history. 3 Little is known of their whereabouts since they set sail from here ten years ago. 4 At the rate of fifty pages a day you could finish reading the book in three days. 5 Switzerland has no seashore and no seaports. There are very few important countries like this. Switzerland is important though it is not very big. 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 何かありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your life may be beset by romantic entanglement and intrigues, that are not of your own making, but exist and endure due to difficult circumstance. It is best to wait untill the circumstance are right before you commit yourself exclusively to one person. You will find the happiness you look for with your soul mate in the end. You are modest, very attentive, attractive. You love unconditionally, and accept whatever burdens or difficulties come with that love. You are a helpmate and take care of the one you love, you are compassionate. You possess an almost infinite ability to respond to, or sacrifice your own interests to the needs and demands of the one you love.

• 英語 和訳

和訳お願いします (1)When people travel to other countries, they find that many things are different from the things in their own country. (2)It can be very hot in summer and very cold and snowy in winter. (3)People who come from hot countries often find that it is too cold for them in December, January, ane February. (4)It is sometimes difficult to talk to them on the street because they are always very busy and don't have much time.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My grandfather passed away last month, and the wake was catered by a close friend of the family who owns a restaurant. He closed off a section of his dining hall for our family. The meal included 15 children under the age of 10, and they were absolute monsters. My nephew threw his shoe across the room and then tripped a waitress. These kids crawled under the tables, poking us with forks and smearing food into the carpet. My cousin's 8-year-old daughter put open condiment packets in my purse and a baked potato in my mother's coat pocket and then mashed it into the fabric. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

村上氏のスピーチの1部分です Please do allow me deliver one very personal message. It is something that I always keep in mind while Iam writing fiction. I have never gone so far as to write it on a piece of paper and paste it to the wall: rather, it is carved into the wall of my mind, and it gose something like this: "Between a high, solid wall and an egg that breaks against it, I will always stand on the side of the egg."