人間の意見の不一致と天気の議論

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 人間は何事につけ意見が一致しないものである。
  • たとえば、天気も言い争いのタネになる。
  • 暖かいのがよいという人がいるかと思えば、いや涼しいほうがよいという人もいる。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の問題に関する質問です

人間は何事につけ意見が一致しないものである。たとえば、天気も言い争いのタネになる。 暖かいのがよいという人がいるかと思えば、いや涼しいほうがよいという人もいる。 People will disagree on anything. For example, even the weather can be a subject for argument. Some say they like warm days, while others say they like it to be cool. 問題と解答例は上のようになっていたのですが、最後の文を Some say they like it to be warm, while others say they like cool days. とするのも可能でしょうか。もし可能であるならば、同じような表現をす るのに敢えて異なった形の文にしたのは、英語ではそうすることがより好まれるためでしょうか。 分かる方がおられましたらよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

>最後の文を Some say they like it to be warm, while others say they like cool days.  とするのも可能でしょうか。 はい。可能です。 >もし可能であるならば、同じような表現をするのに敢えて異なった形の文にしたのは、 英語ではそうすることがより好まれるためでしょうか。 正にその通りです。

aramadoshiyo
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

問題文: 以下の文を読み、賛成か反対かを、少なくとも二つ以上の理由を挙げて述べよ。 "The Olympic Games should be abolished." 私の解答: In my opinion, the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. The first reason is that they represent world peace, so, if you abolish them, I think it means that you abolish world peace. The second reason is that they motivate many athlete. If it were not for the Olympic Games, sports couldn't be like what sports are now. For these reasons, I would like to say that the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. 今回はやや辞書を使ってしまいました 2つ目以降の理由がなかなか思いつかず苦労しました こんな理由も良いんじゃないかというのがあったらそれも教えてもらえるとうれしいです

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマは「子供の育て方」についてです。 字数制限は66~74字です。 I think you should let your children often play with others. This is because they needs to learn how to get along with others and how to consider how they feel. And, if some of others are their best friends, their best friends and they would have influence on each other and overcome many troubles. For these reasons, it is important for children to play with others to grow up pleasantly. 71words 文法だけでなく、論理展開についても指摘して頂けると助かります。 第1文で主張を示し、2,3文で理由、4文でまとめ、という構成にしています。 あと、質問が1つあります。 第3文は「もし他の子のうちの何人かが親友になるならば~」という文にしたのですが、 主節の「their best friends and they」をすっきりさせる書き方はないでしょうか? theyでまとめてしまうのは文法的におかしくなりますし、このままだと不自然な文なので気になりました。 では、よろしくお願いします^^

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします 多くの日本人の若者は、かれらが大学にいる間、アルバイトをします。一人の女子学生を例に挙げてみましょう。彼女はファーストフード店でアルバイトをしています。何が彼女にその仕事をするよう決めさせたのでしょうか。彼女に尋ねたら、彼女は自分のためにいくらかお金を稼ぎたいだけです、と言うでしょう。彼女の両親が彼女の大学の学費を払っているので、彼女は働く必要はありません。大部分の学生たちにとって、大学に行くことは、かれらの人生のうち最もお気楽な日々を彼らに与える一つの選択なのかもしれません。 Many Japanese young people work as part-time workers while they are university students. Now let's take a girl student for example. She works for a fast food shop. What did make her decide to work there? If you ask her about it, she will say she just wants to earn some money for herself. However, she doesn't need to work because her parents pay money for university. For most students, going to university might be a good option to get most pleasant days in their lives. よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文書き換えについて

It was such a warm day that they decided to go to the river. という文を It was too warm a day that they decided go to the river. に書き換えられますか? この場合、意味はどうなるのでしょうか?

• 英作文

添削お願いします 時間を正確に守らないのは、忙しすぎる人と、暇すぎる人のようである。前者は、他人は自分ほど忙しくないだろうから、少しぐらい待ってもらっても許されるだろうと考え、 後者は他人にも暇な時間がどっさりあると考えている。どちらも自己中心の考え方であることはいうまでもない。 っていう文なんですけど it seems that many people who are too busy and too leisure cannot keep time precisely. the former think they will be forgiven to keep others waiting a moment since others are probably not so busy as themselves and the latter think others also have as much leisure time as they do. everyone knows that both these ways of thinking are egocentric.

• 英作文

英作文の添削をお願いします。特に文法的なミスはなぜだめなのか詳しくいってもらえると助かります。 1)This place seems to be busy in the morning in japan (この場所は日本の(日本時間の)朝ににぎやかなようですね) inを2つも使っていて変なが感じはします。前置詞の使い方がちょっと曖昧です。 2)Do you have the time in us now? (アメリカでは今何時ですか?) 3)It's 3 now, so it seems like 13 hours. (時差はどれくらいですか?という質問に対して「今は3時なので13時間ほどですね」) 4)Some seems to feel that Japanese are exclusive to others. is it sure? (日本人は排他的だと感じる人もいるようですが、やっぱりそうですか?) seemばかり使っていますが、もっといい表現がありますか?  

• 自由英作文添削

自由英作文の添削お願いします 設問:「子供は親の背中を見て育つ」と言う言葉があります。それでは、親というものは子供にどのような「背中」を見せるべきではないと思いますか。また、それ はなぜですか。具体的な例をあげながら70語程度の英語で説明しなさい。 I think parents should not show their children their rudeness to others. It is because , if they see their rudeness every day , they will imitate their attitude. It leads to many ploblems in the society. For example, if they don't look up to the senior , they talk friendly with their boss, and the boss get angry then they may lose their job. It is very terrible. 英語得意なかたお願いします。 出来れば文章の構成方法も教えていただけたら嬉しいです。

• 自由英作文の添削してください !

自由英作文の添削してください ! テーマ(自分の人生を変えた出来事) I have been to the US and the experience changed my view of the world. As you know, they speak English fluently: the sound of the language is cool even if the speaker is Japanese. That’s why I got to be interested in foreign languages. But that’s not all. What is more important for me is an American attitude: they are seemed to like to tell his thoughts to others and can express his own opinions positively, unlike the most of Japanese. These experiences showed me attraction of studying abroad.

• 英作文 添削2

添削をお願いします He said competitive events should be abolished on this sports day. He thinks it's important to tell the students about the necessity cooperating each other rather than concerning the result. So they should do events whithout winning and losing, like dance or something. On the other hand, she said it's good there is competitive essentials to some extent, which stimulate the students.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 テーマ:いじめに対するアドバイス 条件 ・150words以上 ・3パラグラフ構成以上 ・序論・本論・結論が明確であること。 These days, the problem of bulling is often picked up on the TV program. Some students choose to kill themselves because they feel that they have no another choice to solve the problem. Other students ceased to go to school and study at home. Still others rely on their parents and their parents speak to child’s teacher or the principal and ask them to tell bully to stop bulling. In my opinion, the best way for being bullied students to solve the problem is just continuing to go to school. Of course, I can understand that their parents worry about child’s safety. However, if parents tell them not to go to school, students never change their thought. In my experience, I did go to school when I was bullied, even though I wanted to quit the school or kill myself. But now, I think it was a good experience for my long life. Since I had been mentally injured a lot, I got my heart strong and when my friends or people related me are in trouble, I can give them more proper advice than other people who had never been bullied. For this reason, even if you feel miserable or feel like killing yourself now, you should go to school. This makes you stronger and some day it will be a good experience for you. (226 words) 結論が短いため主張が弱いとは思うものの、文章展開の仕方や肉付けがうまくできていませんが アドバイスや指摘などいただけるとありがたいです。 宜しくお願いします。