• ベストアンサー

大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマは「子供の育て方」についてです。 字数制限は66~74字です。 I think you should let your children often play with others. This is because they needs to learn how to get along with others and how to consider how they feel. And, if some of others are their best friends, their best friends and they would have influence on each other and overcome many troubles. For these reasons, it is important for children to play with others to grow up pleasantly. 71words 文法だけでなく、論理展開についても指摘して頂けると助かります。 第1文で主張を示し、2,3文で理由、4文でまとめ、という構成にしています。 あと、質問が1つあります。 第3文は「もし他の子のうちの何人かが親友になるならば~」という文にしたのですが、 主節の「their best friends and they」をすっきりさせる書き方はないでしょうか? theyでまとめてしまうのは文法的におかしくなりますし、このままだと不自然な文なので気になりました。 では、よろしくお願いします^^

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

>I think you should let your children often play with others.  これは手段を説明していますね。目的は第4文だと思えました。それに微修正入れて、こんな感じかと。  playは自動詞の場合確かに「遊ぶ」の意味がありますが、いろいろ誤解を受けやすいこともあって、変更しています(つまり、間違いではないけど安全を期した、くらいのところ)。  othersを明確にしたほうがいいかな、と感じたので少し変更してみました。  pleasantlyをproperlyに変更したのは、子供の健やかな成長、といった感じのほうがカッコいいと思ったからです(^^;。 It is very important for your children to have a lot of fun with other children/their friends to grow up properly. >This is because they needs to learn how to get along with others and how to consider how they feel.  This/It is becauseは口語的だし、なくても良いので削ってみました。  この文ののothersは、ともかく他人なら誰でも、といったニュアンスがいいと思い、そのまま残してあります。  二つ目のhow toは、一つ目のものと不可分に思えたので、変更してみました。  最後のtheyが何者か(childrenかothersか)を明確にするため、あえて代名詞を使用しないようにしてみました。 Because they needs to learn how to get along with others considering how others feel. >And, if some of others are their best friends, their best friends and they would have influence on each other and overcome many troubles.  ここの論旨がよく分かりませんでした。ですので「もし他の子のうちの何人かが親友になるならば~」から推測して、勝手に書き換えてみます。 In particular, If your children luckily have good friends, they would give positive influence each other and learn how to deal with difficulties cooperatively. >For these reasons, it is important for children to play with others to grow up pleasantly.  上述のように、ここへ手段を提案して締めくくってみました。 In order to achieve these above, I believe you should let your children do a lot of activities with thier friends.

waon122
質問者

お礼

丁寧な添削ありがとうございます^^ 自分がどう書くか迷った部分を見事に訂正して下さってビックリしました笑 もう一人の方も丁寧に添削して下さったので迷いましたが、最初に投稿して下さったのでベストアンサーに選びました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

展開は素直で良いと思いました。 >I think you should let your children often play with others. "I think" は日本語訳の影響かと思います。多くの受験生が書きそうなので、必要なければ、ない方が印象が強くなります。ただし、まずい文が続けばその印象まで強めることになります。 We should let our children play with other children as often as possilbe. >This is because they needs to learn how to get along with others and how to consider how they feel. 「人の気持ちを理解する」は「人と上手くつきあう」に含まれるのでなくてもよい。becauseは接続語なので正しい使い方です。 This is because they may learn how to get along with others in society. >And, if some of others are their best friends, their best friends and they would have influence on each other and overcome many troubles. >「もし他の子のうちの何人かが親友になるならば~」 制限語数から考えて、「何人かが」という具体例を述べずに一般論で済ませてよいと思います。 >主節の「their best friends and they」をすっきりさせる書き方はないでしょうか? 字数が足らずに付け加えたという印象です。違う表現で繰り返すとか、成り行きを書き加えると簡潔なまま不自然さが生まれません。 What's more, becoming good friends, they will help each other when they have to overcome any trouble, and they will be sure to live their life more pleasantly. >For these reasons, it is important for children to play with others to grow up pleasantly. "grow up"と"pleasantly"のつながりは不自然です。"grow up without many troubles"とかどうでしょう。 For these reasons, playing a lot when they are young is the most important thing for children.

waon122
質問者

お礼

丁寧な添削ありがとうございます^^ 「their best friends and they」は「they」でまとめてよいということですね>< 非常に参考になったのでもう一人の方と迷ったのですが、投稿が早かったもう一人の方をベストアンサーに選ばせて頂きました。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文添削

自由英作文の添削お願いします 設問:「子供は親の背中を見て育つ」と言う言葉があります。それでは、親というものは子供にどのような「背中」を見せるべきではないと思いますか。また、それ はなぜですか。具体的な例をあげながら70語程度の英語で説明しなさい。 I think parents should not show their children their rudeness to others. It is because , if they see their rudeness every day , they will imitate their attitude. It leads to many ploblems in the society. For example, if they don't look up to the senior , they talk friendly with their boss, and the boss get angry then they may lose their job. It is very terrible. 英語得意なかたお願いします。 出来れば文章の構成方法も教えていただけたら嬉しいです。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 It is better to marry late rather than early. (答) I disagree with this statement. First,as people marry late,women give rise to their children when they are old.Although medical technology is improving now,it is still danger. The younger they do,the less danger they pass away. Second,if their father is old when baby is born,and they retire their job because of their age when their children go to college,it is difficult for them to pay money. Certainly,if people marry late,they afford to prepare for marrying because they have much money.But they should take their children into account. Thus,it is better to marry early rather than late.

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマ「初対面の人と接する際に、よりよい人間関係を築くためには、どのようなことに気をつけたらよいと思うか。」 字数制限は70字前後です。 You should actively talk to a person whom you first meet. This is because if he and you are quiet and don't talk with each other, he and you feel uncomfortable and he never want to be in harmony with you. On the contrary, if you happily talk with him about many things, it is so easy for you to make friends with him. For these reason, it is important to talk actively. 73words 第1文で主張、第2、3文で理由、第4文でまとめ、という構成にしました。 文法・語法だけでなく、論理的展開についても言及して頂けると助かります^^

テーマは「理想の家族について」です。 字数は70字前後です。 The best family is that of course that members are familiar with , and they don't lie other members. If a person once lie you , you will never believe and will hate him. In fact , not lying is very difficult , but it is important for family to keep excellent relationship. So , if you want to have the best family , you should not lie others. 計63words 内容、文法的な面で至らない点を指摘頂けると嬉しいです。 では、よろしくお願いします。

テーマは「今までの人生で過去のある特定の時点に戻れるとしたら、あなたはどの時点に戻り、何をしたいか。」 字数は80字前後で、第一文をifで始め、具体的に書くこと。 If I were to go back to a certain day, I would go back in my elementary school days. In those days, I was not positive and did not study hard,play with my friends. I should have challenged various things and made friends with many people. This is because many experiences make me clever and courageous, and the more friends I have, the more they help me. I think experiences and friends are by far the most important in life. 計82words 文法で間違っている箇所と文章の展開の仕方が論理的かどうか指摘して頂けると助かります^^ あと、第2文の並列構造ですが、「 , play~」でつなげ方は問題ないでしょうか? 「and play~」だとandが2回連続するので、カンマにしたのですが。 では、よろしくお願いします!

問題 「学生は部活をすべきである。」に対してあなたの意見を65~74語で書きなさい。 I suggest that students should belong to the clubs. If they belong to a club, they have a lot of friends, find it important to cooperate with friends and feel joy to practice. In addition, because excercise makes them health, they had better belong to sports club esperically. They should study hard and study gives them knowledge, but to spend time on playing sports with friends and to make friends are much more important. 74words 論理的に文章を展開できているか、文法に誤りがないかの2点について言及して頂けると助かります^^ よろしくお願いします!

• 自由英作 添削してください

今回は[学校での友達]についてです。 志望校は一橋大学で、ここの入試に対応出来る様に書いてみました。 今回あまり辞書を用いなくて誤った文法や語彙などあるかも知れませんが、コメント・アドバイス・一橋英語についてなど、回答よろしくお願いいたします。     There has been a view that school is [of school being] where boys and girls study many subjects. In addition, they would earn something very important to make oneself some characters. In my opinion, school is the place where it is most precious thing that they make a lot of friends .     First of all, young boys and girls have to get accustomed to their school. Making friends would be the best way to enjoy their life of school. If a boy is scolded by his teacher for his little mistake, his friends would help him to be cheered up.     Second ,friends would be useful for us to enlarge our experiences. Personally, I have earned vogue information from friends of mine. There is no man but loves friends of their.     For these reasons, I think boys and girls in school had better make friends ,and they would lean how to keep their friendships longer. 150字程度でまとめました。 なお今回もせっかくの添削に何もお礼ができないのは本当に申し訳のない事態になってしまいますので、2件集まったら締め切りとさせて頂きます。(気付かなかったらごめんなさい。) よろしくお願いします。

テーマは「友人がお金を貸して欲しいと頼んできたら、どうするか。」 字数制限は70字前後です。 文法はもちろんですが、論理展開についても指摘して頂けると助かります。 I refuse to lend my friend my money. This is because if you once do your friend a favor to borrow your money, later he learns to ask your money. In addition, lending and borrowing money sometimes cause problems and break relationships, so you may lose your good friends. For these reason, refusing to lend your friend your money is very important to keep excellent relationships between your friends and you. 71words 第一文で意見を示し、第二、三文が理由、第四文がまとめ、という構成にしました。 疑問 (1)第一文の守護は一人称で、第二文以降が二人称になっていますが、大丈夫でしょうか? (2)第三文のrelationshipsの冠詞について、今回は複数形で一般化しましたが、単数の場合は冠詞はaかtheどちらが適切でしょうか? では、よろしくお願いします^^

テーマは「医者の患者に対するよき接し方」です。 字数制限は70字前後。 Doctors should not only care patients of their desease but also be concerned about their feelings. It is because they are uneasy to some extent after they recover from their desease completely. When they are got rid of their uneasiness,they can live a life happily. From this reason,it is important that in addition to curing them of their desease,docotors make them relieved and let them feel healthy. 治療することだけでなく、患者を安心させることについて書きました。 第一文が導入、第二文で理由1を展開、第三文で理由を補足、第四文で結論、という展開にしたのですが、どうでしょうか? 制限時間ありの中で書いたので、雑ですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

月末に大学入試を控えている高校3年生です。 文法ミスやもっと適切な表現がありましたら、ご指導いただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小中学生に携帯を持たせることの是非 In my opinion, children in elementary school or secondary school should not have a cell phone. It is true that a cell phone is very useful, and it enables them to communicate with their friends or parents easliy at any time. However, a careless use of a cell phone often brings about serious problems. Recently, many children have been involved in crimes by use of a cell phone. They are sometimes killed by people with whome they became acquainted in an Internet community site. Children have a poor knowledge to protect themselves. When we think about whether children can use communication tools appropriately or not, we will believe that they cannot do. So I want to emphasize that parents should not have their children carry a cell phone.