英語の質問:適切な語句の選択と訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 昨晩はひどい騒音のためほとんど眠れなかった。
  • 私のクラスメートは誰もテニスの試合に勝てなかったのは残念だ。
  • これほどの雪が降ると、多くの鹿がこの冬を生き延びることができない。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問です。

答えと訳をお願いします。 ( )にあてはまる最も適切な語(句)を選びなさい。 1.We could () sleep last night because of the terrible noise outside. 1.seldom 2.few 3.nearly 4.hardly 2.It was a pity that () of my classmates won any tennis matches. 1.no 2.not neither 3.none 4.nothing 3.With so much snow, () deer are expected to survive this winter. 1.few 2.not quite 3.nobody 4.none 4.The union leader told us that () of the members would join the parade. 1.no 2.not all 3.no one 4.not one 5.She can’t skate, and (). 1.so can I 2.I can’t too 3.either can’t I 4.neither can I よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1.We could () sleep last night because of the terrible noise outside. 4.hardly 頻度の seldom でなく、程度的に「ほとんど~ない」 2.It was a pity that () of my classmates won any tennis matches. 3.none 代名詞として of ~の前に置けるのは none 3.With so much snow, () deer are expected to survive this winter. 1.few deer の前に置く形容詞として使えるのは few、deer は単複同形。 4.The union leader told us that () of the members would join the parade. 4.not one これも none ならいいが、その他には not one of ~で one of ~の否定。 「~の一人として~ない」で、none より強め。 5.She can’t skate, and (). 4.neither can I 「私もできない」

j_minmi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です!

These books are all Tom's. () of them belong to me. 1 All 2 Some 3 None 4 Few The climate of Tokyo is milder than () of New York. 1 it 2 this 3 that 4 one She knew that she looked most charming() her green dress. 1 to 2 for 3 in 4 of Summer vacation begins () July 20. 1 at 2 from 3 in 4 on I sometimes have to work late () I'm tired. 1 even as 2 despite 3 in spite of 4 even thought We were () after playing tennis all afternoon. 1 tiring 2 to tire 3 tired 4 have tired My friends hope you'll come back soon and (). 1 I do so 2 I too so 3 so I do 4 so do I Susan () on her back and stretched out on the grass. 1 laid 2 lay 3 lied 4 lies The policeman () the boy of shoplifting. 1 blamed 2 doubted 3 suspected 4 wondered 解答と解説お願いします!

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. These books will give you () about the topic. (1) useful information (2) a useful information (3) an useful information (4) some useful information 2. You have to change () at the next station for New York. (1) train (2) trains (3) a train (4) the train 3. You can see a () of small fish in the river. (1) herd (2) flock (3) pack (4) school 4. () of the boys plays very well in the baseball game. (1) Each (2) Every (3) All (4) Some 5. I consider () necessary to meet him in a week. (1) it (2) one (3) this (4) that 6. This brand of coffee is different from () I usually buy. (1) one (2) the one (3) which (4) it 7. The twin sisters look so much alike that I can't tell one from (). (1) other (2) another (3) the other (4) others 8. I don't want () of these two dresses. (1) nothing (2) either (3) neither (4) none

• この英語の意味を教えてください

この英語の意味を教えてください 全文: "How should one read a book? In the first place, I want to emphasis the note of interrogation at the end of my title. Even if I could answer the question for myself, the answer would apply only to me and not you. The only advise, indeed, that one person can give another about reading is to take no advise, to follow your own instincts, to use your own reason, to come to your own conclusions. If this is agreed between us, then I feel at liberty to put forward a few ideas and suggestions because you will not allow them to fetter that independence which is the most important quality that a reader can possess." この文章の中にあるこの↓英語の意味を教えてください *note of interrogation *one person can give another about reading *feel at liberty *you will not allow them to fetter that independence

• 英語の質問です!

1Can you give me (some advices/ an advice/some advice)? 2(Each/Some/Both) of them has their own ability. 3Can you go to the party tomorrow? -Sorry, but I can`t . I have (another/other/the other) things to do. 4I forget to bring my pen. Will you lend me (the other/one/it)? 5There was (a large/many/a few) audience in the stadium. ] 次の英文を日本語に直しなさい 1None of them agreed with me. 2The police were looking for his wallet then. お願いします。

• 英語の和訳

The changes brought on by the end of the Cold War are so many and so complex that no one can really know for sure what they all will be yet. One change that is already taking place, though, is the role of the United Nations in keeping peace around the world. During the superpower era, most wars in Asia, Africa, and Latin Americaーnot to mention the Middle Eastーwere about different beliefs that people had about how society should be organized or about religion. UN forces were sent in only to observe and maintain agreements that had already been worked out between the fighting parties. 1行目からつまづきました。 so…that~構文?それからno one…yetの構文でしょうか。whatは関係代名詞か疑問詞か… お願い致します。

• この英語を訳していただきたいです。

(1)Maybe lean on him for one of his other projects. (2)You can’t ever do that.

• 英語の文法の質問です

My eyes hurt so much that I can not keep them open. この文章のthatの用法ってなんでしょうか?また最後のopenはopeningでもいいですか? I keep the car door [ ] 括弧に入れるのはopen か openingのどちらでしょうか? 理由もあわせてお願いします。 I have never heard it [ ] that spanish is spoken in Japan. say said says sayingのうちのひとつを括弧の中に入れる heardの後ろにthatが省略されていることがあるかどうかでこの括弧にいれるものが変わらなくないですか? [ ] used to be a lot of people in China but not any more. []にIt They There のどれがはいるかという問題なのですがどれなのでしょうか?理由もあわせてお願いします。 また最後のnot any moreってどういうことなのでしょうか? butは前置詞なのでしょうか? またnot any moreとはどういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 『英語』構文問題テストのヤマ

・動詞に注意したい構文… be surprised / belong to~ / put off ~ / get along with ~ / take care of ~ / compare A to B / be anxious about~ / 無生物主語 ・目的・結果などを表す構文… so that ~ can / lest ~ should / so~ that / such ~ that / as ~, so / as long as ~ / so long as ~ ・譲歩を表す構文… though[although] ~ / in spite of / no matter what ~ / whatever / whatever ~ or / 形容詞・副詞+as[though] ~ / It is true (that) ~ , but ・否定を表す構文… few[little] ~ / a few [a little] ~ / not ~ all / not always / never_without -ing / far from ~ / anything but ~ / cannot ~ too / cannnot ~ enough / the last ~ to / neither A nor B / either A or B / not only A but also B / not A but B ・特殊な構文… 同格 / 挿入 / 強調構文 / It is ~ that / 倒置 / 省略 / 共通 / according to ~など[慣用表現] テキストにこれらの単元の問題があります。 かなりの量ですが、この中でこれはテスト・入試に出る、常識だ、覚えておいたほうがいいというものを教えてください。 今度のテストの範囲なのですが、あまりにも量が多すぎて困っています。一応全てに目を通したのですが、残り数日でもう一度見直したいと思っているのですが、どこから手をつければ良いのかわからなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。

• このthatがさっぱりわかりません。

辞書にありました。 ~[通例否定語の後で制限の節を導いて] 〈…する〉限りでは,〈…する〉ところでは 《★【用法】 この用法の that はそれ自体は関係代名詞的で,後の他動詞や前置詞の目的語に当たる》. (1)He never read it, that I saw. 「私の見たところでは彼は一度もそれを読んだことがなかった.」 (2)No one knows anything about it, that I can find. 「私の知るところではだれもそのことを知らない」. (3)Not that I know (of). 「私の知る限りではそうではない.」 日本語からこのような(1)~(3)の英文を作ることができません。 (1)はHe never read it as long as I saw. でもいいのでは? (2)はNo one knows anything about it as far as I know.でもいいのでは? (3)It is not such a thing / It's not so as far as I knowでもいいのでは? と思ってしまい、さっぱり ここでthatが使われる意味がわかりません。 (3)などは、(4)Not that I object.「といって私に異議があるというわけではない.」 なんて似た構造の文もあって「私が異議を唱えている限りそうではない。」なんてできそうなのに、違う訳になっています。 何をどう考えたらよいかわかりません。教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Finding a new apartment is really slow but I am trying to do everything I can to make it go faster. Now I have to wait about 2 weeks again until I can continue the search because after I sent an application to one place, they said they need 1-2 weeks until they can actually receive it. But after that, I think I might be able to find someting quite soon.. It's a "more expensive" way of doing things, kind of. Before they let you move into one of their rental apartments there is a certain amount of money that you need to pay first. And because it is alot of money, not money people do it this way and that's why there should be more apartments available for me. It's about 15 000-20 000   but my parents said they can lend the amount to me, because they don't want me to borrow money from the banks. And this money is something I will get back if/when I move, so it's not like I would actually loose th ose 15000-20000  Q__Q Ah, I don't know if you understood, but yeah, Finland likes to complicate things. I still love you and miss you so much. And I don't think sending e-mails will change what I feel and think about you. But I'm sure that when we meet again in real life it will be ever better than before.