• ベストアンサー

美女と野獣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCoZzBy5Vts 1:37のとこ見て欲しいんですが 字幕では that though she was much obliged to her lovers, となってますが、明らかに間違ってますよね。 この手の間違いは結構あるんですけど、なんか理由があるんでしょうか? 大体がここんところそんなに聞き間違えやすいことばですか?

• ny36
  • お礼率38% (318/834)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

これって、transcriptではなくって、「字幕」ですよね。 つまり、耳が不自由な人などのための「字幕」を、英語学習のために流用しているんですよね。 字幕であれば、瞬間的に読み取ってもらって、確実に意味を伝えるために、無駄に複雑な表現は簡略化して、字数を減らし、文字のフォントサイズを上げるというような工夫が随所に見られるのが普通です。

ny36
質問者

お礼

なるほどそうゆう意味ですか。 最近いろいろのサイトをみて勉強してるんですが ホント間違いが多くて、ちょっと悩んでました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

こんにちは。 正しくは: ... that though she was much obliged to those who loved her 「この手の間違いは結構あるんですけど、なんか理由があるんでしょうか? 大体がここんところそんなに聞き間違えやすいことばですか?」 理由として、ただ適当に単語を入力しただけではないかと思います。けっして聞き取りづらいことはないですから。 ご参考までに。

ny36
質問者

お礼

お礼がおくれました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 高校英語

並べ替え問題 (1)彼女は彼をとても愛していたので、結婚することに決めました。 Such (for/her/she decided/that/love/him/was)to marry him. 答 was her love for him that she decided 私はSuch S is that~という構造もあるので her love for was that she decided と回答してしまいました

• 整序問題

彼女はとても有能だったので、何にでも対処できた。 (she/such/as/could/her ability/that/was)cope with anything.(1語不要) 正解は Such was her ability that she could cope with anything. です。 私は Her ability was such that she could cope with anything.としましたがこれは間違いでしょうか?

• 和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳機を使わずに和訳してください。 細かい部分がよく理解できません。 I trying to convince her that she didn't need to ask me for everything, that I wasn't always right about everything, that she should speak up and stand up for herself and argue with me when I had the wrong idea... but she just didn't want to learn. Deep down inside, I discovered, she was the sort of woman who wanted a strong man to dominate her, whom she could lean on and rely on for anything she needed. She wanted to feel safe and taken care of. I don't think that's a bad thing on its own... but over those years I started to become a man I don't want to be: arrogant, controlling, overconfident. Like I couldn't help but enjoy all that power she was always giving me. But I don't want to be that man. And I don't want to live that relationship. I *have* to be able to grow, to learn, to always be taking life as a new lesson, but how can I do that if I'm never wrong about anything? It was too tempting, and it made me a darker person. So, though I loved her very much and it tore my heart to do it, I had to end our relationship. I was not the man she was looking for, even though she wanted me to be. And she was not the woman I have been looking for, even though I desperately loved her beauty and inner light

• この英語表現は正しいですか?

書く英語 基礎編のLesson 178 練習問題5の解答によれば、 あなたが彼女に会うことはそんなに(so)大事なことだったのですか Was it so important that you had to see her? となっていました。しかし、これは、 Was it so important that you see her? と書くべきではないのですか? 何だか腑に落ちません。

• 中学校の英文法の問題です。

中学校の英文法の問題です。 (1)と同じような内容の文にするためには(2)の下線部はどうなるでしょうか? so~that...の文でfor her to speak..といった形は初めてなので、想像がつきません。 (1)She was too shocked to speak any more. (2)She was so shocked that________ ________ ________for her to speak any more. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

日本語訳がわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)My mom says it felt as though someone tapped her on the shoulder, but when she turned around no one was there. (2)It was then that she noticed I wasn't in sight. (3)She saw me in the pool, kicking and waving my arms in the air, trying to keep my head above the water. (4)She held me in her arms and thanked God that I was all right.

• 簡単な英訳を添削してください

英訳なのですが「彼女が約束を破ったと聞いて彼は驚いた」を英訳する回答例が 「He was surprised to hear that she broke her promise」 となっていましたが、 「broke her promise」のところを「broke her word」とするのは誤答でしょうか また、全体の文を変形して「It was surprised for him that she broke her promise」とするのは誤答ですか?

• 間違いを教えてください

( )の語が間違っているんです、何がはいりますか? 1 Because Tom thought that she was sleeping , he didn't phone her.   → Thinking that she was sleeping , (he) didn't phone her. 2 As I had never seen such a good movie , I was much moved. → (Having never ) seen such a good movie , I was much moved. 3 Getting out of office , not a man was to be seen on the street.  どこかが間違っています 4 (    ),we started to discuss the detail of the plan. (This agreed , Being agreed with this , This was agrreed)のどれですか? 和訳も教えてください よろしくお願いします

• 教えて下さい。

訳を教えて下さい。 At the end of the race, she looked over to the crowd. Then she jogged to her friend who was holding the flag high. He handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. She ran 50m holding that flag.This was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people. 訳:レースが終わって彼女は観衆の方を見渡した。その時、彼女は国旗を高く持つ友人のとこへゆっくり走った。彼は…。彼女は国旗を握って50m走った。これは彼女の誇りでもある宣言で…。 特にHe handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. とThis was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people.の訳し方が分からないので教えて下さい。お願いします。

• 4コマ漫画(2)の添削お願いします

朝日新聞の4コマ漫画を英語にして英作文を練習している者です。 添削(文法間違い、表現間違いなど)よろしくお願いします。 One day a girl told that something was wrong with her umbrella. Her grandmother advised showing it to her father. She had it repaired by him as her grandmother told. However, he was a destroyer. He handed it back to her unconfidently, but she thanked him. Her mother came by and said, " This is no good. I'll throw away." She was a ruiner.