• ベストアンサー

高校英語

並べ替え問題 (1)彼女は彼をとても愛していたので、結婚することに決めました。 Such (for/her/she decided/that/love/him/was)to marry him. 答 was her love for him that she decided 私はSuch S is that~という構造もあるので her love for was that she decided と回答してしまいました

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

so を用いると,so 形・副 that ~で「とても~なので~」 such だと,such (a)(形)名詞 that ~ 日本語として意味は同じで,英語として,名詞があれば such です。 通常,何がとてもなのかを表す形容詞があるはずですが,名詞の中に入っている (形容詞が名詞化したものなど),あるいは文脈からわかれば,必要ありません。 such に必須なのは名詞。 そして,こいいう such 名詞 that の such を代名詞的に「それほどのもの,そのようなもの」とすると, such that ~という形ができあがります。 通常,主語の中に感情などを表す表現があり, S is such that ~「主語はそれほどのものなので~」 この such を倒置したのが Such is S that です。 この表現は,S の中に感情などを表す表現があり, 「それほどのものなので」で通ずること, そして,that ~,あるいは as ~が続く必要があります。 このようなことを私の学生時代は自分なりに理解していましたが, 最近の高校生にはあまり教えないですね。

その他の回答 (2)

• KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.2

倒置がからむと少し難問ですが、「Such は文頭に固定」と決めれば何とかなります。解く順序は下記: 0. Such (for/her/she decided/that/love/him/was)to marry him. 1. Such (for/her///love/him/was) "that she decided" to marry him. (that + she decided を後ろに移動) 2. Such was "her love for him" that she decided to marry him. (Such の後に was を持って来て、残りの4語を補語(?)みたいに組み立てる)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

suchを使った強調のための倒置です。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q2146395.html

関連するQ&A

• 倒置表現について

以下の文を倒置にしたら、どうなるのでしょうか? 1、She is so famous that all the villagers know him.(so famousを文頭に) 2、Her surprise was such that she could hardly speak.(suchを文頭に) よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の質問です!

これを訳してほしいです。 Elizabeth wanted to be accepted for what she was. 並べ替えよろしくお願いします。 when/free/them/done/was/was/her teaching work/read/to 回答お願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の並び替えです。

"(where/was/it/learned/that/when/you)she was born? I can't believe she is from Egypt!!" "I heard it from Susan yesterday." "(earth/did/how/I/manage/on/to)get myself into such a position! She could not(herself/the party/bring/to attend/although)her friends urged her to many times. Is there anything(with/else/to discuss/would like/you)me? She said that(to do/was/the last/thing/she/wanted)to see her old friends. You might as(to rise/well/in the west/the sun/expect)as expect him to change his mind. I was(there were/the more/because/all/nervous)no windows through which I could see what was happening outside. 並び替えしてくれませんか? 多くてすいません(TOT)

• 英語の質問です! どうしても解けません(;_;) 

( )内の語句を並び替えて英文を完成させてください! (1)It was not ( driver / other / who / the / you / was / but ) responsible for the accident. (2)Does having pictures on a menu( to decide / what / make / easier / it )to other? (3)You ( be / gets / seem / seldom / that / the type / to ) sick. 訳:君は滅多に病気をしないタイプのようだ。 (4)He ( expected / I / last / person / see / the / to / was ) here. 訳:ここで彼に会うとは思ってもみなかった。 (5)The fact (nothing / was / to / has / employed / that / she / do ) with her academic background. 訳:彼女が雇われたことは彼女の学歴とは全く関係がありません。 (6)There ( any / hardly / him / is / making / of / possibility ) such a mistake. 訳:彼がそんな間違いをすることはまずありません。 (1)(2)に至っては訳なしです。お手数ですがお願いします(>_<)

• 簡単な英訳を添削してください

英訳なのですが「彼女が約束を破ったと聞いて彼は驚いた」を英訳する回答例が 「He was surprised to hear that she broke her promise」 となっていましたが、 「broke her promise」のところを「broke her word」とするのは誤答でしょうか また、全体の文を変形して「It was surprised for him that she broke her promise」とするのは誤答ですか?

• 英語の文法チェックしてください、

The second story “Girl” was more interesting to me. The story is like family motto from her mother to girl. This story imply that girl’s mother really love her children with extravagance. I can find her mother’s love, worry and many more feeling to her daughter. I like this story because this story has more adorable feelings. I believe that “white elephant” is more difficult than “Girl”, because that story is mostly consisted of conversation between them, however, that conversation makes me confused. It is not clear for me. The girl was mad first time, but she easily come back to good mood the end of the story. I wanted to see the process how she came back to good mood. I believe that “Girl” is not a real story. I guess that this story is talking about future’s children. In my opinion, the girls’ mother wants to have a girl baby in her future, so she is talking about how her children want to grow up when she have a girl baby,

• 違いについて

I met the man I was to marry and wrote to him about my new love. I was to marryのところ、I would marryとI was going to marryだとどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です!

各文の()の中から間違いのある箇所を1つ見つけ、選んでください。解説もお願いします! He could see (by her face) (that) she (received) (a piece of good news). (Despite) those (differences), Susan has always been very (considerate) (with) her friends. She forget (bringing) her lunch. That's (why) she (was) late (for) my class this morning. This plant (is said) to be (possible) to live (without) water (for) many days.

• 英語の添削おねがいします!!

下のABCDEを正しい順番に並び替えて、それにあったタイトルをつけ、さらに綺麗な文になるようにSIGNAL WORDSをいれなさい。 A.When she got home,she was tired. B.She left home at 7. C.She got up and changed her clothes. D.She got to work at 8:15. E.Work was so hard that she had no time for lunch. という問題で私は Her life is very hard. First,she got up and changed her clothes. Morover,she got to work at 8:15. Furthermore,work was so hard that she had no time for lunch. Also,she left home at 7. Therefore,when she got home,she was tired. というタイトルとSIGNAL WORDS(上文のFirst,Morover,Furthermore,など)をいれました。添削お願いいたします。

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい

次の英文は女性(妻)が男性(夫)のことがもっと好きになるにはどうすればいいかについて述べられた最後の段落です。最後の that she woke up ... She goes, I love him.までのが何を言おうとしているのか教えていただけませんか? This is why she fell in love with you. I can't tell you exactly what day, and it was no particular thing you did. It was the accumulation of all those little things that she woke up one day as if she pressed a button. She goes, I love him.