英語文法チェック!女の子のお話と白い象

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「Girl」という物語について
  • 「Girl」は本当の物語ではなく、将来の子供たちについて話していると思います。
  • 「White Elephant」は「Girl」より難しいと思います。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の文法チェックしてください、

The second story “Girl” was more interesting to me. The story is like family motto from her mother to girl. This story imply that girl’s mother really love her children with extravagance. I can find her mother’s love, worry and many more feeling to her daughter. I like this story because this story has more adorable feelings. I believe that “white elephant” is more difficult than “Girl”, because that story is mostly consisted of conversation between them, however, that conversation makes me confused. It is not clear for me. The girl was mad first time, but she easily come back to good mood the end of the story. I wanted to see the process how she came back to good mood. I believe that “Girl” is not a real story. I guess that this story is talking about future’s children. In my opinion, the girls’ mother wants to have a girl baby in her future, so she is talking about how her children want to grow up when she have a girl baby,

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

The story is like family motto from her mother to girl. motto 意味がはっきりしない to a gril 冠詞が必要 This story imply that girl’s mother really love..... implyは暗示する そうゆう意味で言っているのであれば良い。 worry and many more feeling to her daughter. feeling 感情を表すときは可算名詞 I like this story because this story has this story has 代名詞のitを使った方が良いかも? because that story is mostly consisted of conversation between them, that storyでは、どちらの本を示しているか分からない。the former (story)またはthe latter (story)代名詞を使うならば前者がitで後者がthis or thatのどちらでも良い。 is consited of は間違い story is composed of または story consists of however, that conversation makes me confused. howeverをbutにするか、前の文をピリオッドで終えて、新たな文としてHowever, that conversation.. conversationは複数形の方が良いのかもしれない・・すれば、those conversations It is not clear for me. itはconversationを示しているのでthey are not clear to me. http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=158399 but she easily come back to good mood the end of the story. comes back withかな?(toでも良いかもしれぬ・・・)at the end of ...かな? I believe that “Girl” is not a real story. 以下の意味が良くわからない I guess that this story is talking about future children of the girls' mother. In my opinion, she wants to have a grand-girl-baby, so she is talking to her children how she want them grow up in the case that they will have the one. なのかな?ただ一人の少女がなぜ複数になったのか良くわからない.

その他の回答 (1)

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.2

添削文に添削が必要になりました。(^O^) how she want them grow up in the case that they will have the one. ↓ how she wants them ・・・・ 失礼をしました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 添削をお願いします

ちょっとした、ジョークを考えなくてはいけません。文法もですがおかしいところを直して教えていただけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。 One day an old woman came and spoke to me in French. I said to her in French with confidence. 『Je'ne parle pas de Francais』 She smiled and told to me in French more and more. This time, I got good luck and bad luck. Good luck is this. She understood my French. Bad luck is this. She didn't understand my feeling. Because the meaning of that sentence is I cannot speak French.

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1. I feel inferior to younger brother because he does better everything than me. 2. I am always surprised about how well he talks. 3. Taylor swift are becoming more and more popular because of her beautiful voice. 1. it is said that Coach is not expensive store in the USA although it is expensive in Japan. The reason why Coach is Expensive in Japan is a lot of duty on the way to Japan from USA.

• 英語 exciteの活用

次の問題を教えてください。 exciteを活用させよ 1 She is ( ) at the news. 2 The news is ( ) to me. 3 I was ( ) with her. 4 She was ( ) to me.

• 高校入試レベルの英語

お願いします。 1 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように()に適切な語を書きなさい (1) The girl with long hair is my sister. The girl ( ) ( ) long hair is my sister (2) This question is not as difficult as that one. this question is ( )( ) that one. (3) Tom came to japan last year and is still in Tokyo. Tom ( )( ) in Tokyo since last year. (4) A mouse said to a cat, Please don't eat me. A mouse said to a cat, I don't ( ) you to eat me. 2 次の()に適切な語を書きなさい。 (1) 彼女は私と同じくらいの年齢で、同じくらいの背の高さでした。  She was about my age and was ( )( )( ) I. (2)  彼女が何を言ったのかを理解することは、今度はそんなに難しくありませんでした。   Now ( ) was not so difficult ( ) understand what she said. 以上です。 お願いします。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

The young woman's injuries were serious - third-degree burns over 35% of her body. It took 27 months for her to recover. Unfortunately, the burns on her legs damaged the muscles so severely that she could never perform again.  The physical recovery did not mark the end of the healing process. The psychological damage was much deeper and more painful than the terrible burns. Yet this young woman found the courage and strength to cope with the disappointments from the accident. In the hospital, she saw other people who had injuries worse than hers. She leaned that talking about one's problems relieves some of the pain. Most important of all, she leaned that she was not alone, That knowledge enabled her to go on with her life-a new kind of life but one that she has filled with new meaning and new joy.  The story of how this young ballerina coped with disappointments inspires me whenever I feel " down in the dumps." It is the story of my sister Teena.

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Especially, Australian people are more individualism than Japanese. We tend to care about what people think about. On the other hand, Australian is more likely to do whatever they want. Also, they value their own individuality. I do not know that was good for us, but I just changed my mind after knowing their thinking, and now I always do whatever I want to try as much as possible because my life can not repeat. Anyway, all of my experiences in Australia were amazing for me. The most unforgettable experience over there was learning to appreciate my parents because they always cared about me, and support me all the time. Now, my family is the most precious treasure to me. なにか文法のミスを指摘してもらえるとうれしいです

• 高校受験 英語の模範解答を教えてください。

次の各組がほぼ同じ意味になるようにしなさい。 (1)She went to school in America. She (    )her school days in America. (2)I went to my office by car. I (    )to my office . (3)This book will be useful when you study. This book will (    )you when you study. (4)I don’t know her. She is a (    )to me. (5)Is this purse yours ? (    )this purse (    )to you ? (6)Tom belongs to the basketball club. Tom is (    )(    )(    )the basketball club. (7)He paid 200dollars for this camera. This camera (    )(    )200dollars. (8)Is this something I can do for you? (    )I(    )you? (9)She can speak English well. She is a (    )(    )(    )English. (10)My uncle continued to read the story. My uncle (k    )(    )the story.   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 Japan and China have been in a danger situation these days, we have to solve this problem as soon as possible. 2 it is a great pleasure to inform you that Yumi and I have got married for 10 years. 3 I have been to the United Stated since I was at 8 years old. Now, unfortunately, I forgot how to speak Japanese. 1 I accidently bump into a bear when I go to a forest deeply. 2 Yumi call me back as soon as she realized that I called her. I guess she might like me. 3 Japan will inevitably go through an recession within 10 years, we all Japanese have to prepare for it from now on.

• 英語でわからない問題があります。教えてください><

次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。というものです。4問わからないものがあります。 (1) a. I like the moon better than any other celestial body. b. I like the moon ( ) ( ) all the celestial bodies. (2) a. She is the loveliest girl I have ever met. b. I have never met ( ) ( ) lovely girl as she. c. She is ( ) ( ) any other girl I have ever met. (3) a. He said that he was happy to meet us that day at that memorable party. b. He said, "( ) ( ) happy to meet ( ) ( ) at ( ) memorable party." (4) a. He said to her, "Will you attend the party tomorrow?" b. He asked her ( ) she ( ) attend the party ( ) ( ) ( ). 問題多くてごめんなさい><1つでも分かる人がいらっしゃれば回答よろしくお願いします。  

• 翻訳お願いします

Later, Mary Lou reads a short piece of text from her book. As she does so, the listener can hear how each piece tells a little about a bird and gives it a personality. “Hi, my name is Ossie the Osprey,”she begins. “I live in rivers, lakes, and coastal waterway.” She then continues with the next bird. “Hi, I'm olivia the Owl,”she reads,“I give six deep hoots.” The book is beautifully illustrated and both easy and interesting for children to read. The additional advantage with Mary Lou's book is that it is also educational. It is unusual for a young girl to feel so strongly about a hobby. Has bird-watching changed Mary Lou at all? In many ways, it has not changed her in the least; she still plays with her brother and sister and does the things that other children do. But since she became so involved with birds, something about her is slightly different. She explains in her own words: “Now I observe more of the world than I did when I was younger. I feel more attached. I feel that everything around me is important. I look at everything I can, because it might be something different that what I think it is.” This young birdwatcher and author now knows that things are not always what they appear to be. Each new thing she sees might be something exciting and different. For this curious young ‘Bird Girl,’everything might just be another chance to learn something new! よろしくお願いします。