• 締切済み

英文和訳

I can't hear a phone and not jerk inside. これはどう訳せば良いですか? jerkはここではjerk offくらいの意味でしょうか?

みんなの回答

回答No.1

ご質問の文章の前の文章が判れば、意味ははっきりしますが、推測でお答え致します。 I can't hear a phone and not jerk inside. を分けて考察します。 Ican't hear a phone→私は電話で話していることが聞き取れない。 and not jerk inside→だから、室内を急には動けない。 ※jerkはjerk off の意味もありますが、「急に動く」と言う意味もあります。jerk offとすれば、電話で話すことと意味がつながりません。 ※insideは室内の意味だと思われます。 ★全訳:私は電話で話していることが聞き取れなかったので、室内を急に動けませんでした。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳

次の英文を和訳してくださいm(_ _)m When you have lived as long as I have,you will discover,I hope,that it is not what one sees on the outside,so much as what is in the inside of a man,which makes him happy and contented,or the contrary.

• 和訳をお願いします

The problem is not so much that we can't hear as that we don't listen attentively to what we can hear. 犬の嗅覚に関するエッセイなのですが、The problem is~から先、not so much A as B構文なのか、単純にso~that…構文なのか、はたまた違うアプローチで意味を取るべきなのか解りません。よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

At the end of the day, as hard as it was, I always had to feed to remind myself that the wrestling business was a "work", and not to feed into all the bullshit about wins and losses. The second a guy takes championship belts and himself to seriously he becomes a mark. Sure its easy to become swept up in your own hyp, but if you can't maintain a distinct separation between yourself and your gimmik. あるプロレスラーが試合の勝敗やwork(シナリオ)について自分の考えを語っているようですが、どうしても意味がわかりません… 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします! ちなみにgimmikとはプロレスの専門用語で“キャラクター”のような意味合いだそうです。

• unable toとcan't

My ex-wife, who still badgers me for money, resents everything about my current life and constantly reminds me that I’m really a worthless jerk inside, and I’m unable to dismiss her because I think she’s right. I’m unable toのところはI can'tも使えるのでしょうか?違いはあるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 和訳お願いします!!

I say no sorry in friendship and again sorry . if a friend can't wait for other than thats not friendship. ですm(_ _)m 和訳お願いします!!!

• 英文を和訳していただけないでしょうか

カナダの友人からのメールなんですがindian reservation とはどういう意味なんでしょうか?直訳通り、インディアン特別行政区でいいんでしょうか? It is nice to hear that you share my homeland info with others:) But the province is called Saskatchewan, it is not a city....Pelican Narrows is an indian reservation where I lived for so many years before foster homes, the indian reservation school in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan; and in the future, before attending university in Regina, Saskatchewan. :)

• 英文和訳お願いします><

以下の文章を和訳お願いします>< とても困ってます。助けてください; Gambling on a smaller wedding dressーLisa Shumpert has six months to lose three sizes and 40 Ibs. 1. Meet Lisa: Lisa Shumpert is the tallest and the heaviest of all the "Dateline Diet Challenge" brides at 5 feet 9 inches and 308 Ibs. "I am not walking down the aisle looking like a balloon," She says. "Right now I'm the biggest person in my bridal party. I want the attention to be on me because it's my wedding and not because, 'Wow, she's huge.'" Shumpert has battled being overweight all her life. She's tried dieting before but has never been able to keep the weight off. And obesity runs in her family——her father was obese and died of a heart attack when she was 7 years old. 2. But at the age of 29, Shumpert has a lot going for her. She's a successful accounrant and says she gets lots of support from her mother and two sisters. Shopping for a dress wasn't easygoing. "The largest size of The dress I chose still didn't fit me. So it was like, 'Okay, Lisa this is it.' No one wants to not fit their wedding dress." As any bride knows, one of the first decisions is picking a dress which is usually orderd months in advance. So Shumpert is talking a big gamble by ordering a gown three sizes too small for her. To meet her goal, she chooses the appropriately-named "Wedding Dress Diet" by Robyn Flipse and Jacqueline Shannon. Shumpet wants to lose 40 Ibs. by her wedding day. She literally can't afford to fail. 3. Month 1: Shumpert realizes that at this point there is no "Plan B." "If I don't reach my goal, I can't fit in my dress, and my dress would have been bought, " she says. "I've never had a waist, and I would just like to see a waist at some point in my lifetime." To lose weight, Shumpert starts working out with a personal trainer at The Training Loft. She is getting help revamping her eating habits from Flipse, a nutritionist. The "Wedding Dress Diet" emphasizes counting calories. She's limited to 2,200 calories a day — 1,000 less than what she consumes now. And if getting started on a diet wasn't hard enough Shumpert also has plenty of wedding worries, including her guest list: just "My reception hall only holds 175 people. And when I did my guest list just for my family and friends, I had about 169. So that doesn't leave Josh with many people."

• 英文の意味

I'm asking you to come to live in my palace, not as a servant but as my friend and confidante. I badly need someone who will not simply tell me what I want to hear, and I know you are that person. 発話者は信頼できる人を自分の側に置いておきたいようですが、この I badly ... 以降が意味しているのは、単なる情報提供者は要らないみたいなことでしょうか。 お手数かけますが、ご教示頂ければ幸いです。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の訳を助けてください!

この英文をどう訳していいか困ってます・・ You're not one of my boys You can't get inside my mind I'm not one of your girlfriends Who's gonna see it from your side What you lay on the table Well I choose to keep inside 文の意味は大体分かるのですがぴったりな日本語が思いつきません・・・ こちらのリンクの第5段落です http://www.metrolyrics.com/written-all-over-my-face-lyrics-kris-allen.html