• ベストアンサー

英文和訳

次の英文を和訳してくださいm(_ _)m When you have lived as long as I have,you will discover,I hope,that it is not what one sees on the outside,so much as what is in the inside of a man,which makes him happy and contented,or the contrary.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

When you have lived as long as I have,you will discover, I hope, that it is not what one sees on the outside, so much as what is in the inside of a man, which makes him happy and contented, or the contrary. あなたが私の年ぐらいまで長生きすれば、人を幸せにしたり満足させたり、あるいはその逆の状態にするのは、その人がその外面に目にするものと言うよりはむしろ、その人の内面にあるものだと言うことがあなたにもわかってもらえると思います。 【it is】 not what one sees on the outside, so much as what is in the inside of a man, 【which】 makes him happy and contented, or the contrary. it is ... which ... の強調構文。 it is not what one sees on the outside, so much as what is in the inside of a man, = it is not so much what one sees on the outside as what is in the inside of a man <not so much A as B> http://eow.alc.co.jp/not+so+much+A+as+B/UTF-8/?ref=sa <not A so much as B> http://eow.alc.co.jp/not+A+so+much+as+B/UTF-8/

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私ほど長生きしたら、人を幸せにし、満ち足りた気持ちにするもの、或はその反対に(不幸で不満足と)感じさせるものは、その人の内側にあって、外側から見える物ではない、と気づく、そうあってほしい。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Tell me what you like and I’ll tell you what you are. What is food to one man is bitter poison to others. Taste is the enemy of creativity. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

趣味で自作曲を公開している者です。 外国の方から届いたメッセージを翻訳して頂きたいです。 the reason why you were informed: you have been flagged as someone who knows what good music is, and what good music isn't, due to your recent video/musical interest I have been going around asking all the good music fans the question. What does it take to make a great band? It takes a little Zeppelin, a little Floyd, and a little of all those greats in the 60's and 70's Well the video I am asking you to watch is my end product. But I still need some feedback. I know I know the recording isn't to hot and the Vocals need work, but they're already in the process of being worked on. Constructive criticism is welcomed as well as recommendations, tips, or advice. It might seem lame at first, trust me its not. but if you really opened your mind up and relax and really listen to what my meaning is. You will enjoy my music I promise that. It is built the same way that Zeppelin built there songs, with feeling the same composition qualitys as Floyd, with drive. It was made to leave you with an unexplainable happiness, curteousy of sound. -- again let me know if theres anything I could to do be better. THANKS & ENJOY!!! PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS!!! お願いします。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 次の占いのカテゴリの説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The Soul Mate charts are chapters of life that describe fate that lies ahead of you. Like chapter in a book. Fate is easier to understand if you envisage this man as being like a tower in the distance. At first the road is blank, then as you walk down it the man will loom up and appear at a certain time, and your destiny becomes entangled with his very gradually. Your two histories become one path as you move on nearer through time to the critical point of change or decision. There comes a point which is difficult to determine exactly, it can be early in the relationship or it can come after years together but it can be regarded as a kind of junction in fate. A time when you " decide" if you will continue this road with the man or go down the other path away from the fate to find what other love, what other future may await you..

• 和訳して頂けませんか?

「I do my love!!!!! I have no idea about your money & all I want & care about is you!!!!!! Your family is mine, as mine is yours & they have opened their arms & heart to you as well.」宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳チェックお願いします。

"You are who you are as a man and your worth is not tied to what you do." あなたの価値あなたが人間である所以は、あなたが何をしたいかに準ずる これ正しいですか。直訳も頂けると助かります。

• この英文を和訳してください!

“You must have excellent general.” “as is always such a cutie always alone?” - “I'm always alone”という発言の返答 “If we were walking at night you'd dragged me home.” よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

What do our customers pay us for? Why do they buy from us? In a competitive, non-monopolistic market, and that is what the world has become, there is absolutely no reason why a customer should buy from you rather than from your competitor. None. He pays you because you give him something that is of value to him. What is it that we get paid for? You may think this is a simple question. It is not. I have now been working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, producers, even in Slovenia. I have been asking that question now for a year. We have two kinds of customers: one, of course, is the retailer and, if that soap or that detergent or that mayonnaise is not on the retailer’s shelves, the housewife won’t buy it.

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

So the first things to do is make sure you are close enough to the outside that you do not have to depend on reports.The best example I know: many years ago a man built one of the world's major businesses, the first business that really took advantage of the great change in medicine when the practice of medicine shifted from the individual practitioner to the hospital (that happened after the Second World War in the develop countries.) 

• 和訳お願いします。

☆Pherhaps you have been asked 'What sort of a man is so-and-so?' ☆Command of words is ultimately command over life and experience. 回答頂けたら嬉しいです。