• 締切済み

英文を直してください!

My friend and I had problems because I didn`t follow rules. When I was a high school student, we stood in two lines by bicycle and returned because we want to talked. It was prohibited at school.So it be prohibited by law. One day, Friend and I returned by bicycle on a rainy day. Then, a friend let a tire slide in a puddle. And she fell down to me. I staggered by the shock.Then I collided with the bicycle which came from the front. I had a feeling that some bodies were floating in the air. A tire and basket were greatly warped. I injured a foot. I want to be careful that there is never it. 日本語訳 友達と私は交通ルールに従わなかったせいで問題が起きたことがあります。 高校生の時、私たちは自転車で並走して通学していました。 なぜなら二人で会話をしながら帰りたいからです。 並走は学校でも禁止されていました。 また交通ルールでも違反です。 それでも並走して帰っていました。 ある日、雨の中をいつものように友達と並走して帰っていました。 すると、友達が水たまりでタイヤを滑らせ、私のほうに倒れてきました。 私はその 衝撃でよろけました。 その時、前から来た自転車と正面衝突しました。 体が少しだけ宙に浮いたような感じがしました。 タイヤとカゴは大きく歪み、私は足に大きな切り傷ができました。 二度とこんなことがないように気をつけたいです。 並走とかも上手く訳せずめちゃめちゃです・・・ 回答よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.2

こんいちは。 友達と私は交通ルールに従わなかったせいで問題が起きたことがあります。 Once, a friend and I got into trouble because we didn't follow the rules. 高校生の時、私たちは自転車で並走して通学していました。 We were riding our bicycles side by side on our way home from hight. なぜなら二人で会話をしながら帰りたいからです。 That's because we wanted to chat while riding. 並走は学校でも禁止されていました。 School rules prohibited riding side by side. また交通ルールでも違反です。 It's also a traffic violation. それでも並走して帰っていました。 But that didn't stop us from doing it. ある日、雨の中をいつものように友達と並走して帰っていました。 That day, my friend and I were riding home side by side, as usual, but it was raining. すると、友達が水たまりでタイヤを滑らせ、私のほうに倒れてきました。 My friend's tire slipped in a puddle, and she fell into me. 私はその 衝撃でよろけました。 I was shocked by the impact. その時、前から来た自転車と正面衝突しました。 I collided with a bicycle that was going in the opposite direction. 体が少しだけ宙に浮いたような感じがしました。 I felt as though my body were floating. タイヤとカゴは大きく歪み、私は足に大きな切り傷ができました。 My (front) tire and basket were twisted, and I got a big scratch on one leg. 二度とこんなことがないように気をつけたいです。 I want to make sure this never happens again. ご参考までに。

pinkpink111
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

• aprianz50
  • ベストアンサー率18% (18/99)
回答No.1

出だしから意味がよくわかりませんでした。 まずproblemではなくaccidentでしょうね。最初読んだ時あなたは問題児ってことかと思いました。 気にされている並んではside by sideが普通です。 あとIとweが混在してます。友達も高校生で違反も一緒にしたんですよね? wanted to talkです。 I was injured on my footです。 他大文字小文字の間違いとか難しい単語使っているとか、some bodiesってなぜ複数?とか気になりますのでもう一度ご自分で見直ししてみてください。 英語は学問ではなくコミュニケーションツールです。こうじゃなきゃだめということはないですが最低意味が伝わるレベルになるよう勉強してくださいね。

関連するQ&A

• 英文にしてください

私が英語を話したい理由は、いつか私がイタリアのeーmail友だちにあったとき、英語で話がしたいからです。 I want to speak english because when I meet Italian e-mail friend some day,I want to talk her in english.

• 英文の間違っているところを教えてください。

英文の間違っているところを教えてください。 次の文です。 I think external appearances are very important. Maybe, many people judge a person by external appearances. And it is difficult that we judge a person. Because I agree with one should never judge a person by external appearances. I will claim my friends and society. 最後の文で、「私は友達と社会について述べます。」という訳にしたいのですが、claimで適切でしょうか? talkは述べるというよりも、どちらかというと、「あなたに話します」という感じですか? ほか、アドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 英文を訳して下さいm(__)m

すみません。アメリカの憧れの人からメールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと合って理解できてるか不安です。 訳して頂きたいのでよろしくお願い致します。m(__)m I have just returned home from touring with a different band and recieved your package. Thank you so much, it was extremely nice of you to send all of those things. The teapot will be wonderful for making genmai-cha. The miso looks very delicious, I can't wait to try it. I should tell you the reason I am learning Japanese is because my girlfriend is actually from Miyazaki. I met her in the United States at the Eastman School of Music in rochester, new york. I am so flattered by your email's and always like meeting new friends and hope we can continue writing eachother, but I felt I should tell about my girlfriend. I really would like to continue writing through emails and learning more about you and your life in Japan. I am so complemented by your interest in my music and me and I can tell you are very pretty from your picture.

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 英文のおかしい所を直してください!

I went to a driving school and an ion on Saturday. In the morning, I ran on the street by car. It was very fun. I went to an ion with a friend in the afternoon. I was very glad to be able to do shopping. 宜しくお願いします!!

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手なものです(泣)明日英語のスピーチがあるのですが、時間がないので助けてほしいです!よろしくお願いします!! 英文:I love a trip. I tell that I went to Fukushima for snowboarding with a friend the other day. I got on a night coach from night of January 17 and went to the Daira, Adachi plateau of Fukushima. When it arrived at the inn, it was about 4:00 of the morning. The feeling was excited, but I fell asleep once and I got up for 8 carrier 30 minutes of the morning and went to the slope by bus. When I arrived at the slope, one area was very clean by snow. I changed into a wear at once and went to be slippery. I did not have experience of the snowboarding so far, and this time was the first challenge. I had there was a good child to a friend, and the child teach it from the beginning. I fell down first and. However, I got possible to glide alone while I slipped a lot. When I got possible to glide, I was very glad. It was fearful to step on the lift, but got possible to get on a lift first. I want to thank a friend.  I entered the hot spring at night. I have a feeling that a tired body softened by the effect of the hot spring. It was very comfortable. The supper ate sukiyaki. Vegetables and meat were very delicious.  I gathered in one room together and played a game while eating a cake and talked afterwards. It was the future and talked about a thing of the love, an interesting thing in various ways. It was good to be able to do a deep talk. I made a tour of Fukushima on the second day. I walked the neighborhood and took a photograph with a digital camera. There were footbathing and a lake and a Shinto shrine in the neighborhood of the inn. Powdery snow fell, and the circumference was surrounded in the silver world and was very beautiful when I took a walk through a lake on the way. And I returned to the house on the night coach again. I became the very good memory. I want to do a lot of trips from now on. I go to the land and want to watch various things in spite of being a feeling with skin. Thank you. 日本語:私は旅行が大好きです。こないだ友達と福島にスノボーに行った時の話をします。 私は1月17日の夜から夜行バスに乗り、福島の安達太良高原に行きました。宿に着いたときは朝の4時頃でした。気持はわくわくしていましたが、一旦眠りにつき、朝の8持30分に起床してバスでゲレンデに向かいました。 ゲレンデに着いたとき、辺りは一面雪でとてもきれいでした。早速ウエアに着替え、滑りに行きました。私は今までにスノボーの経験がなくて、今回が初挑戦でした。友達に上手な子がいてその子に一から教えてもらいました。最初は転んでばかりでした。しかし、たくさん滑っているうちに一人で滑れるようになりました。滑れるようになった時はとても嬉しかったです。最初はリフトに乗ることも怖かったのですが、リフトにも乗れるようになりました。私は友達に感謝したいです。  夜は温泉に入りました。疲れた体が温泉の効果によって和らいだ気がします。とても気持ち良かったです。夕飯はすきやきを食べました。野菜やお肉がとてもおいしかったです。  その後はみんなでひとつの部屋に集まり、お菓子を食べながらゲームをしたり、語ったりしました。将来のこと、恋愛のこと、面白かったことなど色々な話しをしました。深い話ができてよかったです。 二日目は福島めぐりをしました。近辺を歩いてデジカメで写真を撮りました。宿の近くには足湯や湖や神社がありました。途中、湖を散策していると、粉雪が降ってきて周りが銀世界に包まれてとても綺麗でした。 そしてまた夜行バスに乗り、家に帰りました。 とてもいい想い出になりました。私はこれからもたくさん旅をしていきたいです。その土地へ行って肌で感じながら色々なものをみていきたいです。 ありがとうございました。

• 英文の間違いを教えてください

間違っている文やアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。 Second I am going to talk about dreams. Many people have a lot of dreams. And many people want to dream come true. For example, I want to be a singer and I want to learn it . (たとえば、もし私が歌手になりたくてそれについて学びたいとする) I think that a big city have many school than a small town. (わたしは小さい町よりも大きい街のほうがたくさん学校があると思う。) I live in a big city in a big town for dream come true. And we can know new information there.(それに、新しい情報を手に入れやすい) Therefore, I want to live in a big town. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文、分かりません、訳してください、お願いします

1)You want to know the price of a T-shirt How much is this? 2)You see a T-shirt you like Can I try it on? 3)You want to bring back if it doesn‘t fit Can I bring it back? You can bring it back 4)You want to pay by credit card Can I pay by credit card? 訳せる方、宜しくお願い致します

• 英文の添削をお願いします。(長めの文です。)

I have private dream. 私はひそかな夢を持っています。 It is becoming a pharmacist. 薬剤師になることです。 It is my yearning. 薬剤師は私の憧れです。 Because, it know medicine well. なぜかと言うと、薬剤師は薬のことをよく知っているからです。 It is necessary to graduate from Department of Pharmacy for that. そのためには、薬学部を卒業しなければなりません。 And I want to proceed to university. なので、私は大学へ進学したいです。 I have a dream to fulfill one more. 私には、もう一つ叶えたい夢があります。 I want to become it better than become a pharmacist. 私は薬剤師になるより、それの方がなりたいです。 It is becoming a school counselor. それは、スクールカウンセラーになることです。 I'd like to talk to people who are anxious or in trouble, or who don't want to go to school, and make them feel at least a little bit better. 私は、悩んでいる人や、学校へ行きたくないと思っている人の相談相手になって、少しでも気分を軽くしてあげたいと思っています。 I want to become a person needed by someone. 私は誰かに必要とされる人になりたいです。 -------------------------------------------------- すみません。英語のことで三度目の質問です・・・。 英語がすごく苦手で、しかも、テキスト翻訳を使ったところがあるので、 すごく間違っていると思います。 ここで教えてもらった部分もあります。 日本語がおかしいとか、英文の意味がめちゃくちゃだとか、 こう言い換えた方がいいんじゃないか、など 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。  

• 英文を添削してください

I want to go on a Australia trip. Because the natural is beautiful. I want to look at koala, and want to hold in arms. I well go to Australia to study English. 私はオーストラリアに旅行にいきたいです。 なぜなら自然が美しいからです。 渡しはコアラを見てみたいです。 そして、コアラをだっこしてみたいです。 私はオーストラリアに留学にいくつもりです。 この文間違ってたら教えてください! あと、添削してくださいっ! あんまり難しい文にならないように お願いします。。。。