• ベストアンサー

英文を訳して下さいm(__)m

すみません。アメリカの憧れの人からメールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと合って理解できてるか不安です。 訳して頂きたいのでよろしくお願い致します。m(__)m I have just returned home from touring with a different band and recieved your package. Thank you so much, it was extremely nice of you to send all of those things. The teapot will be wonderful for making genmai-cha. The miso looks very delicious, I can't wait to try it. I should tell you the reason I am learning Japanese is because my girlfriend is actually from Miyazaki. I met her in the United States at the Eastman School of Music in rochester, new york. I am so flattered by your email's and always like meeting new friends and hope we can continue writing eachother, but I felt I should tell about my girlfriend. I really would like to continue writing through emails and learning more about you and your life in Japan. I am so complemented by your interest in my music and me and I can tell you are very pretty from your picture.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

No.1 の人の回答で、十分だと思います。たいへんくだけた訳で、分かりやすく的確に意味を翻訳されています。わたしが訳しても、同じ内容になりますが、参考のため、訳文を示します。(原文の英文は、きちんとしており、文法の崩れ等なく、丁寧な述べ方で誠意がありますが、少し形式的で、パターンにはまった表現のようにも思います)。 >ついさっき、別のバンドと一緒にでかけていたツアリングから家に帰って来たところで、あなたからの小包を受け取ったところです。たいへんありがとうございます。こんな色々な品物を送っていただいて、心から感謝します。ティーポットは、玄米茶を淹れるのにとても役立ちそうです。みそはとても美味しそうです。はやくみそを味わってみたいです。 >あなたにお話ししないとならないのですが、わたしが日本語を学んでいる理由は、わたしのガールフレンドが、実は、宮崎から来た(日本人だ)からです。わたしは彼女と、合衆国で、ニューヨークのロチェスターにある、イーストマン音楽学校で出会いました。あなたのemailは、本当に(有頂天になるぐらい)うれしく、またわたしは新しい友人との出会いを何時も望んでいて、互いに文通を続けられることを願っていますが、しかし、わたしのガールフレンドについて、お話ししておくべきだと感じました。 >わたしは本当に、emailsを通じて文通を続け、あなたや、日本でのあなたの生活についてより多く知りたく思っています。わたしの音楽や、わたし自身について関心を抱いていただき、たいへんうれしく思います。写真を拝見させていただきましたが、あなたは、とても可愛い(美しい)方だと思いました。 >I am so flattered by your email's and always like meeting new friends and hope we can continue writing eachother, but I felt I should tell about my girlfriend. この部分の言葉は、be flatterd は、かなり大袈裟な表現だと思います。always like meeting new friends は、「新しい友人との出会いは何時も好ましい」という表現で、「新しい友達・出会いを大事にしたい」とは云っていないと思います。意訳すると、そうなるかも知れませんが、ここは一般論だと思います。 「あなたのemailsは、(有頂天にするほど)たいへんうれしく、わたしは新しい友人との出会いを何時も願っていて、文通が継続することも願っています。……ですので、ここで明確に、わたしには、ガールフレンドがすでにいるという事実を、お伝えしなければ、と感じました」 こういう表現で、「交際の距離」について、あらかじめ、互いに誤解が起こらないように、説明しているのだと思います。  

corunawan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!ご丁寧に文法まで教えて頂いて本当感謝申しあげます。英語って難しすぎる・・・(;_q))クスン 頑張ってこれからも勉強して行きたいと思います。貴重なお時間を私の為にお使い頂いて感謝致します。本当にありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Gotisan
  • ベストアンサー率15% (4/26)
回答No.1

僕はたった今違うバンドのツアー(旅行)から帰ってきたところです。そうしたら、君からの小包が届いていました。ありがとう!君が贈ってくれたものはとっても素敵です!!ティーポットは玄米茶を作るのにとっても重宝しそうです。お味噌もとっても美味しそうで、早く食べたいです。 僕が何故日本語を勉強してるのか、話さなければならないと思うんだけど、それは実は、宮崎から来ているガールフレンドがいるからなんです。僕は彼女にアメリカのニューヨークのロチェスターにある、イーストマン音楽学校で出会いました。 僕は君のメールが本当に嬉しいし、新しい友達との出会いを何時も大切にしたいと思ってます。これからも続けてお互いにメールを書いたり出来れば嬉しいです。でも僕のガールフレンドの事は話さないといけないと思いました。 僕は本当にメールを書きあう事を続けられたら、と思っています。そして、もっと君の事や君の日本での生活を知る事が出来たら、と思います。 僕や僕の音楽への君が興味を持ってくれる事、とってもうれしく思います。それから、君の写真を見たけど、君はとっても可愛いです。

corunawan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)mとても助かりました~。 英語は本当に苦手なので文法的に間違って解釈してる部分もありました。貴重なお時間を私の為にお使い頂いて感謝致します。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• メールの英文の訳をお願いします

アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。 hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone

• この英文、通訳できますか?

こんばんは。ちょっと私では通訳できない英文があったので、誰か通訳できませんか? 「hello seller am dr alison king from canada i am inneed of an urgent purchase of your item pasted on yahoo auction. i want them for my clients as a new year gift in africa and am willing to offer you the sum of $4,000usd for 5 set of the item. and more so i will like to do this in a very timely manner and i will pay you via BANK TO BANK DIRECT TRANSFER OR PAYPAL.」

• 英文の訳

自分でやってみましたが納得がいくほどうまく出来ないので、訳お願いします。 The evening lights,coloring the nights busy avenues,down the street brings back memories of you, Now I am watching,as lovers pass me by,finding your shadows,in the views of my eyes In the fall of the cold Hold on to all that we had remembering and love me again I'm so depressed living,a quiet life now, There is no one here,in which to hold hands,or protect me from the cold Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart I am waitng and looking for you voice To get me out of the dark Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face Being in the silence of the night Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight My kiss will guide our missing hearts and tell me you'll love again

• 英文のRecommendationのリクエスト。

至急大学でRecommendationを提出しなければならなくなってしまい、時間がなくて焦っています。何か変だなと思うところがある方、採点していただけると幸いです。 Dear Professor XXXXX, I am writing to ask if you would be willing to write a letter of recommendation for me. My name is XXXXX, and I am majoring in sociology with a minor in math media. I am taking your English class in spring of 2014. The reason why I am writing to you is for my application to study to be an air traffic controller at The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Academy and the application due by June 13. While I am in your class, I learn a method to organization that the writer want to say from reading bank discussion and to tell to other people briefly. In this assignment, I was able to get perfect score. It is connect to my future job. The people who work as an air traffic controller need ability to tell the condition to a pilot briefly in short time because the job control an airplane that one plane takes off and landing every one minute. If this sounds agreeable to you, I will stop by your office hours to tell you my specific plan. Thank you for your time and consideration. I want to say how much I am having fun in your class. Sincerely, XXXXXXX

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• この英文を読んでどう思われますか?

海外の人たちと交流したいと思い、アメリカ人の人とメールのやりとりを始めたんですが、以下のメールがきました。 I am glad to read from you again, you gave me a smile the moment I checked my email and I saw it was from you. I work with the US military department, I specialize in journals, I like to walk hand in hand with whoever I’m with and I don’t expect them to do everything I do unless they care to. My hobbies are travelling and staying in of an evening snuggled up on the sofa. I have plenty of love to give to the right person I love children. Life is never a bed of rose for me but I take life as it comes I’m a very outgoing person I say what I feel rather than try and hide it. I love music and in my spare time I love have good conversation with an interesting person. Not that I have much spare time. Thanks so much for respecting my view and that is highly appreciated... I will like you to write me a long mail about yourself, what you like in your man and as well things you would like to do with your man. However, feel free to ask me whatever you would like to know about me and I promise to tell you everything about it all. Remember, we are just trying to know each other to earn each other’s trust which our love can be built upon. So our sincerity is all that matter at this point. However, I wait to read from you in regards to my request. Until then, keep smiling and keep the emails coming. 長い文章ですみません。この文章を読んで違和感を感じたんですが、文法的にこの文章はどうなんでしょうか?ネイティブの人が書いているように思えないんですが・・・それから恋人限定で募集してるわけではないのに2回目のメールでいきなりこの内容だったので不安に感じています。この文章を読んで、この方の人柄、教養をどう思われますか?ご意見聞かせていただけるとありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

ホテルのピックアップサービスに付いてのメール内容です。 ↓宜しくお願いいたします。 your single room booking and pick up service from ika airport to firouzeh hotel is confirmed. Do you have long stop over in abu dhabi city ?and can check your e-mail there ? if is ok for pick up from airport ? so please pay attention to some advices for your pick up : please wait infront of information office if you come out earlier , or driver delay , and keep my mobile phone no: 0098 - 912 - 436 1974 . if you call from iran , just dial : 0912- 436 1974 . please dont leave airport before calling me with some body else . the driver will keep a sign of your name in airport , and so you find him easily . what color of dressing you dress , do you have mobile phone no ? can you send me a sms if your flight has delay please . please don't take any driver who says i am from firouzeh hotel just see your name with him . so if i tell to driver to ask you money for transfer , please pay him . please let me know as soon as possible , please keep this phone no too: 0098 912 522 9592 , because most of time this is my driver cell phone and do my pick up service , so is better you call him at airport if you couldnot find him . the otherwise you call me , but in emergency case can call me any time . for exchange money just i give you some advices that , the rate for exchange in ika airport banks is much lower than exchange offices in city center , where is walking distance from hotel to there in ferdousi ave , for 1US$ in banks there offer you 12000 IRR , and in exchange offices :Around 19000 IRR .AND FOR Euro IN BANKS 16,000 IRR , AND IN EXCHANGE OFFICES 25000 IRR , and is ok if you won't pay my driver after arrival to hotel , can exchange later in noon and pay later or check out time to me . nice to hearing from you soon ,

• 英文を日本文に・・・。お願いします。

英文を日本文に・・・。お願いします。 アメリカの友達からのメールです。 訳してもらいたいです。 It is OK! You wrote back so that is fine :) I am working on my Japanese was it good? I am glad we can continue to be friends :D When does your summer break start? It would be best to come next summer so that you can get your airplane ticket and passport. You can come here next summer during your summer break :D. Summer break in America is 2 1/2 months!! I will show you around Washington DC and Bethesda two of the richest cities in america :D!! I live in Bethesda. It is right next to Washington DC USA is a really fun place to be! We can go shopping and everything :D Please ask your mother and your father if it is OK and we will arrange plans! 長くてすいません。 お願い致します。

• 和訳してほしいです。英文

ヤフーオークションに出品している商品に 以下のような質問が寄せられました。 何となくはわかるのですが 訳していただけないでしょうか。 I'm Mrs Bxxx Dxxxx from United Kingdom.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $3,000:USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (XXXXXXXXXXgmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now sadly we are near the end of our time together. I have enjoyed making your reading. Now I must end my work on your destiny. I know this reading has been thought provoking for you and I hope it has been inspiring. I can give you much more information from your chart, for this has all been really just an outline, a mere sketch. The secrets of the stars are endless but time is limited in the each reading because they take so long to do. You can have a further Soul Mate reading done for more detail if you wish, within its pages I will tell you where you will meet up, I can add to the physical description, tell you more about his background It is called "Soul Mate two". It will fill in this sketch with greater detail, so that like a figure emerging from the mist you can see him more clearly in your mind. It will bring you closer to your future love.