• 締切済み

英語です

But this practice has become so widespread that the working mother is now a not unusual factor このthatは同格ですか???

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数10

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

同格の場合、名詞があり、その名詞と同格の名詞節が来ることになります。 ところが、名詞はpracticeと離れていますし、practiceの内容でもないですね。つまり、同格ではありません。 この文はso . . . that という2語でセットの接続詞です。

関連するQ&A

• 違いを教えてください。

1.The working mother is now a not unusual factor in a child's home life. 2.The working mother is not now an unusual factor in a child's home life. 1は問題集に書かれていた文です。 2は私が勝手に作りました。1の単語の並び方がよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 通勤途中の英語の勉強です、又お願いします。

今朝、携帯で作文しました。そのまま載せますので、どうぞよろしくお願いします。(今朝は、本当に寒かった!) Hi,there! Good morning! Do you still in bed? Today is Saturday, but it is not my day-off. I am now at station and waiting a train. It is so cold. I feel I will become a ice.(凍ってしまいそうと言いたくて、こんな風に書いてしまいましたが....) Come soon a train!(言い方が変だと思うのですが、早く来て!って言いたいのですが)......... I can see a train! Wait a minutes,OK? Hi! I am now in a train office. Are you still there? I was lucky! I got a seat,so let's study English again. <g> It is not crowded. I wish everyday was like a today's train!(like thisかな?) But I know it will never happen. See you later!

• よろしくお願いします

One of the higher-ups in my office is retiring, and employees are making a goodbye present. We’ve been asked to contribute parts, although not money. There are hundreds of employees at my job; some may have a rapport with this person, but I don’t. My immediate boss has said our participation is voluntary. But I worry that if I don’t participate, it will reflect poorly on me. I am uncomfortable with pretending to make something heartfelt and displeased that this has become an expectation in the workplace. partsとは何のことでしょうか?あと、最後の文はso~that構文に見えるのですが、soがありません。文法的にどうなっているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の接続詞の問題なんですが

He is a good writer ( ) he has an elegant style. 1.that 2,in that で答えは2なんですが これは同格のthatでも意味は通じませんか? なぜ2になるのか解説をよろしくお願いします・

• 中3の英語

This car is mine. It has five doors. を関係代名詞の[that]を使って1つの文にするので 正 This car that has five doors is mine. を 誤 This is my car that has five doors. と書いてはなぜ間違いなのですか? あと、This car has five doors is mine. はだめですか?

• not so much+(否定語や副詞など)+as

not so much as について、例えば He is not so much a scholar as a journalist. という単純な文なら日本語訳の型が定まっているので、なんとか分からないこともないのですが、下に挙げた文についてはbutの後の構造が分かりません。解説お願い致します。 The corporation is not so much a "natural" individual, in this view, but is rather constructed legally and politically as an entity that creates social goods.

• 『英語』構文問題テストのヤマ

・動詞に注意したい構文… be surprised / belong to~ / put off ~ / get along with ~ / take care of ~ / compare A to B / be anxious about~ / 無生物主語 ・目的・結果などを表す構文… so that ~ can / lest ~ should / so~ that / such ~ that / as ~, so / as long as ~ / so long as ~ ・譲歩を表す構文… though[although] ~ / in spite of / no matter what ~ / whatever / whatever ~ or / 形容詞・副詞+as[though] ~ / It is true (that) ~ , but ・否定を表す構文… few[little] ~ / a few [a little] ~ / not ~ all / not always / never_without -ing / far from ~ / anything but ~ / cannot ~ too / cannnot ~ enough / the last ~ to / neither A nor B / either A or B / not only A but also B / not A but B ・特殊な構文… 同格 / 挿入 / 強調構文 / It is ~ that / 倒置 / 省略 / 共通 / according to ~など[慣用表現] テキストにこれらの単元の問題があります。 かなりの量ですが、この中でこれはテスト・入試に出る、常識だ、覚えておいたほうがいいというものを教えてください。 今度のテストの範囲なのですが、あまりにも量が多すぎて困っています。一応全てに目を通したのですが、残り数日でもう一度見直したいと思っているのですが、どこから手をつければ良いのかわからなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

this IS NOT radiohead, decent song but it sounds like muse if anything. this fake version has been floating around online for years now

• この英文の訳を教えてください。

The software company has become so large that it now accounts for 60 percent of the total market share. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。