• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

this IS NOT radiohead, decent song but it sounds like muse if anything. this fake version has been floating around online for years now

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

レディオヘッドの曲じゃないよ。どっちかと言えばもっと行儀良くて瞑想チックでしょ。 この偽ヴァージョンはここ数年オンライン上で世界中を駆け巡っているよ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Finally got it back today. Pretty much reading for anything now. Rock/Blues/Jazz/Reggae/Country/Polka - This baby has got it covered.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

STP has regrouped with LINKIN PARK frontman Chester Bennington and their first song together, called "Out Of Time", has gone to the top of the rock charts. The quartet will release a five-song EP this fall, in conjunction with a North American tour that kicks off on September 4 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and winds down on September 27 in Las Vegas. Scott Weiland has just wrapped up his latest round of solo dates, on which he's been performing tracks from the first two STP records, "Core" and "Purple".

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

What has the response been like for you? Patrick: I was walking over from the bus and some kids freaked out and came over and they looked exactly like [Chester] -- with the ear thing and the flannel. I said, “You guys are Linkin Park fans, aren't you?” And they said, “Yeah! You're the Filter dude!” Then some 20 year-old is on their phone, looking me up. ... It's awesome because Chester is bringing a younger crowd and, at the same time, we have a single out now and it's doing it's job, bringing in younger people to mix with our longtime fans. For a while there, we'd do a show and go, “Gee, everybody's the same age.” [Laughs] So now we have this song that connects to the youth.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

I can’t believe it’s been 15 years! This record changed my life and made my dreams come true. I’m so filled with gratitude today for the people who have made my life the amazing ride it has been so far. Thank you Slash, Duff, Matt, and Dave, for taking me in, and around the world a few times! And of course our dearly departed Scott Weiland for trusting me, encouraging me, and always having my back.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So, media (social and news) has been blowing up over this Charlottesville thing. Yes, there are racists who still believe in white supremacy, but not very many. I think we're giving them way more attention than they deserve, and at a cost of our own collective peace of mind. Listen, I can't stand this neo Nazi bullshit, either, but I'm not going to let them ruin my day. Maybe I'll just listen to some Dead Kennedys, and remember this shit has been around my whole life. This one's for the ignorant racists everywhere, not just in Charlottesville.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Ive been fighting a cold for a month. Has stayed around like a low level respiratory thing for 3 weeks. Today I woke up and my left ear is kind of clogged. Feels like I'm only getting half and much volume our of it. What should I do? Wait it out? Or freak out because my ears are my living?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Obviously the choice is Scott's and Scott's alone (I know from being around people with similar problems), but he needs to get away from any possible enablers. The Memorial section on this website is too full, and it just pains me to even think about the worst happening. Not only is Scott one of the best singers of the past 20 years, but more importantly he has children and that takes precedence over anything else. We all want to see Scott happy and conquer his darkness once and for all. ※『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 英語問題

金曜日に英語のテストが返ってきたのですが、どこがどのように間違っているのかわかりません。教えてください!! 1.I have been too busy with this work just now to this about anything else. 2.Medical science has made great advances since these fifty years. 3.Please return this guidebook as soon as you will have finished reading it.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Scott Weiland’s ‘Last Unreleased Music’ With Huge Names May Be Coming On New Album “Massive Heart Attack,” an unreleased track from late Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland and the Wondergirls, leaked in December 2016, a year following the legendary STP singer’s death. “Drop That Baby” has been available online for several years. Now, Foley Entertainment has written on YouTube that more unreleased music from Weiland and the Wondergirls is coming.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington's lyrics aren't quite as unique and abstract as Scott Weiland's lyrics, but his lyrics (I'm unsure at this point if the DeLeo brothers contributed lyrically like they did on the Talk Show record) do paint a dark picture. The song almost sounds like it could be directed at Weiland, with lines like ‘Longing is the animal inside you when you bleed/Suffering is critical in finding what you need/Deliverance is evidence there's more than what you say/Pain is there the moment that you wake up from your dreams' and the later lines ‘You've got to learn your lesson to see what you've been missing/You've got to cross that line/Yeah, you've got to look inside/Yeah, it's time that you decide/Yeah, you've got to cross that line/Yeah, you're running out of time.’ Like I said previously, I’ve never been a big Linkin Park fan, but Bennington impressed me here considering my expectations.