• 締切済み

英語問題

金曜日に英語のテストが返ってきたのですが、どこがどのように間違っているのかわかりません。教えてください!! 1.I have been too busy with this work just now to this about anything else. 2.Medical science has made great advances since these fifty years. 3.Please return this guidebook as soon as you will have finished reading it.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• komimasaH
  • ベストアンサー率16% (179/1067)
回答No.2

1. ・just nowと現在完了は一緒には使いません→I am ・to thisは不要 ・about anything else→above anything else just nowの位置は変えたほうがいいでしょう。 I am too busy just now with this work above anything else. 2.since をとります。since 1957のように使えばOKですが。 3.willをとります。 理由は教科書に載っているはずです。先生に聞いても そういわれるかも。

noname#37852
noname#37852
回答No.1

どこが間違っているのかは、先生に聞いたほうがいいです! 先生に会う機会がないのかな? 普通に顔を合わせる機会があるのだったら、先生に聞きにいったほうがいいですよ。 まぁ、先生が変な人だとか、聞くと嫌がるとか(←これは先生がイカン)、喋りたくないほど嫌いとかならしょうがないですけど、でなければ聞きに行ったほうが良い。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題

問1:次の日本語に合うように空所に適する語を入れましょう (1)私は今朝からずっと数学を勉強しています。 I have ___ math ___ this morning. (2)トムはすでに自分の部屋を掃除しました Tom has ___ ___ his room. (3)A:今までに海外旅行をしたことがありますか? Have you ___ traveled abroad? B:はいあります Yes,I___ (4)私たちがさおりと知り合ってから3年になります We have ___ Saori ___ three years. (5)リンダは今までに一度も浮世絵を見たことがありません Linda has ___ ___any ukiyoe prints before. 問2:( )に注意して次の英文を日本語にしよう (1)My father (has already finished) today's work. (2)Mr.and Mrs.Kato (have lived) in this town (since) 2010. (3)We (have studied) English (for) four years. (4)(Have) you (ever visited) Okinawa? 教えてください!おねがいします!

• 自分で解いてみたのですが…

添削をお願いします。 (  )に入る適語を選べ。 1.She will call you back as soon as she ( ) her homework. finished, finishes, will finish, had finished            解答 had finished 2. I enjoy Shakespeare's works. Up to now I ( ) three of his plays. had read, have read, was reading, am reading 解答 was reading 3. By the time he retires my father ( ) for almost thirty years. will work, will have worked, has worked, will has worked 解答 will has worked よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の勉強をしているのですが、このような問題がありました。

英語の勉強をしているのですが、このような問題がありました。 What a busy day! I ( ) anything to eat since this morning. 括弧に入る選択肢は 1.haven't 2.haven't had の2つまで絞り、自分は1を選んだのですが正解は2でした。 hadは食べるという意味があるそうですが、それだとeatと被ってしまうのではと思い、 1にしたのですが、なぜhadをつけなければいけないのでしょうか、教えてください。

• 空欄補充問題(英語) 至急お願いします。

「次の英文(a)(b)において,それぞれ前後がつながるようにするには空欄にどのような文を入れればよいか。それぞれ全体の内容を考えて,適切な英文1文を8~15語で書け。」 (a) In this country, traditionally people spent Saturday nights dining out and Sunday nights at home in front of the TV cheering on their favorite football team. But a few years ago games began appearing on TV on Saturdays as well as on Sundays. ( ). This is why restaurant owners have decided to boycott products advertised during televised matches. (b) Today, an average American home is full of labor-saving devices like washing machines and dishwashers. ( ) . Thus, average homemakers spend as much time doing housework now as fifty years ago about fifty two hours a week. Although they have the benefit of countless devices, they now have larger houses to clean, higher standards of cleanliness, and more wide-ranging life-styles, all of which keep them busy. 自力で解答に辿り着けませんでした。何方か教えてください><

• 急いでいます。中学英語です。

以下の問題について教えてください。 (1)I came to this city five years ago. I am still in this city.(ほぼ同じ意味の一文に) 答は I have been in this city for five years.です。 これは I have stayed in this city~. でも間違いにはなりませんか? また、for five years のところは since five years ago でもかまいませんか? (2)helpful と useful は両方とも「役に立つ」と書いてありますが、 どのように使い分けたらよいのでしょうか。 辞書を見ても、ほぼ意味は一緒のように思えてしまいます。 解説をよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の前置詞の問題

The number of applicants to this medical school has slightly increased________ the past ten years. (A).by (B).over (C).since (D).while の問題でまず現在完了ということで(A),(D)は入らないと推測できましたが、 (C)が入らない理由がイマイチわかりません。 ちなみに答えは(B)です。 よろしければ回答お願いします。

• Pleaze lend me the book when you ha

Pleaze lend me the book when you have finished reading it. その本を読み終わったら私に貸してください Mr.McMurphy will call you as soon as he finishes the job マクマーフィー氏は仕事が終わったらすぐにあなたに電話するだろう なんで副詞節以降が上の文は現在完了で下の文は現在系なのか分かりません 教えてください

• 英語

1 “Where's Mike?”“He's just () for the station. You can catch him if you run.” アarrived イgone ウleft エset 2 “Is Bill still using your car?”“Yes, I wonder when he () it.” アhas returned イreturned ウreturnes エwill return 3 If it () raining soon, shall we go out for a walk? アstopped イstops ウwill stop エwould stop 4 I plan to study abroad as soon as I () this English course. アhad finirhed イhave finished ウwill finish エwill have finished 5 It's our wedding anniversary next Tuesday, and by then we () married for ten years. アare イwill have ウwill have been エwould have 6 We () playing baseball for about half an hour when it started to rain very heavily. アhad been イhave been ウmight be エwould be 7 Solving the problem was more difficult than (). アwe had thought イour thinking ウour thoughts エwe did 8 Where is Takashi? He said he () here at exactly 6:30 p.m. アis イwill be ウwill have been エwould be 9 I suggested to Mary () with me to collect empty cans on the street, but she said she was too busy. アcome イthat she come ウthat she had come エto have come 10 “Do you know what Junko is doing?”“Well, she () a book when I saw her a while ago.” アhad been reading イhas been reading ウmay be reading エwas reading 1 “May I borrow your dictionary?” “I'm sorry, but Betty (back,brought,hasn't,it,to me).” 2 She says she thinks (me,she,seen,has,before), but I don't remember her. 3 (raining,since,it,has,this morning,been). 4 This is (had,have,in months,the best,we,weather). 5 How (known,have,other,you and Tom,long,each)? 6 It (be,bebomes,before,Japan,long,not,very,will) a society of the elderly. 7 How (does,digits,have,many,postcode,your)? 8 (been,very,insects,have,successful) on land, mainly because they (the,ability,evolved,fly,have,to). 9 Human activities (damaged,land,one-fourth of,the world's total,have,seriously) area. 10 In recent years, people have become more health-conscious and consequently (fat,have,reduced,the amount of,they) eat. 各問題に、訳例と解説をあわせて付けて頂けると助かります。(整序問題については、訳例は無くても結構です。)特に、記号問題の答えとしての根拠を詳しく説明して頂ければと思います。

• 英語の問題

並び替え問題と訳問題です。 近ごろ、読書が一番刺激的だと感じています(1語不要) 1.These days,I feel that (than/as/nothing/stimulating/reading/is/more)books. 2.This morning my son (I/titles/mentioned/movies/remember/cannot/whose)now. 訳問題 3.Only people who can English fluently should apply for the job. 4.The man you saw at the dance wants to have a talk with you. 5.This year Greg is planning to visit Bangladesh,where he had lived for three years when he was a small child.

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 Japan and China have been in a danger situation these days, we have to solve this problem as soon as possible. 2 it is a great pleasure to inform you that Yumi and I have got married for 10 years. 3 I have been to the United Stated since I was at 8 years old. Now, unfortunately, I forgot how to speak Japanese. 1 I accidently bump into a bear when I go to a forest deeply. 2 Yumi call me back as soon as she realized that I called her. I guess she might like me. 3 Japan will inevitably go through an recession within 10 years, we all Japanese have to prepare for it from now on.