• ベストアンサー

英語について質問です。

「they're freakin' fast,why?」とはどういう意味ですか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

それらはどえらく速い、なぜ?      これはマラソンの走者のことか、オレオレ詐欺の犯人か、リニアー鉄道か、ロケットのことか、これだけでは分かりませんが freakin' は、fuckin' を(わずかに)上品にした表現です。

konnitiha_115
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 【英語】the stepping stone to why ~

バリーボンズが、ハンクアーロン、ジャッキーロビンソンら、先人の黒人メジャーリーガーを評して、 They're the stepping stone to why the rest of us are here now. と述べています。ここで、なぜwhyの前にtoがついているのでしょうか?toが付いていないと意味が変わってしまうのでしょうか? どなたか解説していただけないでしょうか?

• 英語の質問

こんばんは。 1,The understanding depends upon its founding values,with the early experiences of infancy being the most critical for the formation of a social sense in a child,which is why parental concern for morality or the actual values adopted is vital. 訳)そうした理解はその基盤となっている価値観に依存しており、幼児期の体験が子供の社会意識の形成に最も重要である。そういうわけで、道徳観、すなわち取り入れられている実際の価値観に親が関心を持つことが不可欠なのだ。 which is whyのwhyはどういう意味でしょうか。 2,They own the very land on which it exists. 訳)彼らはそれが存在する土地そのものを所有している。 the veryがまさにその~という意味になることは知っていますが、そのものとはちょっと違う気がするのですが、なぜこういう訳になるのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• whyの挿入?

If the fat hasn't fallen off them,why, they're still fat. こよwhyにはどのような役割があるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問

・However, perhaps a more basic question is why we dream anyway? この why~の部分は why do we dream anyway じゃないんですか? ・Most of these people are elderly and when they die , they will take their language with them. 絶滅しそうな言語のことについての文の一部です。最初のthese people は 絶滅しそうな言語を話す人 をさしてると思います。最後のwith them は何を指していますか? ・I woke up with a lovely tune in my head. I thought, That's great , I wonder what that is? I wonder what that is?  の部分の語順がよくわかりません。どういうことでしょうか?

• 英語の質問です。

This words sound meaningful! と言ったら They do... とかえってきました。 They do てどういう意味ですか?

• 英語の文法と訳について

Since they're similar words, they share the same meaning:"a favorable set of circumstances, a suitable time." 訳をお願いします。 また、: とはなんですか? それと、circumstancesの後の , はどういう意味をあらわしているのでしょうか?

• 英語の文法で質問です。

This is why memes such as ” smoking cigarettes is cool ” retain their popurlarity despite the harm they do. この文ので、the harm they doは、文法的になんですか? O+S+V ですか? 関係代名詞ですか? また、doは、何をさすのでしょうか?

• 英語 の質問です。

長いですが、以下の英文を日本語に訳してくださいm(_ _)m This is not the war in Syria that makes the people run from who we believe are the cold murders called Isis . This is Turkey, yes the peaceful Turkey who a lot of people travel for vacation, because we all think it's a peaceful ,wonderful place to relax but who knows that on the other side there is people being killed without being heard, people who want to live in peace is being terrorized, kidnapped, killed and what do the Turks call these people "the mountain Turks" because they are not allowed to explain who they really are, they have to be Turks and they are the Turks who mean less. This baby is one of these people who never got to know why he got killed, why his family is being killed. He never got to know why he'll never live in peace in Turkey and why he's not allowed to speak out, in what we call "democratic Turkey" the cold murder NATO member who gets help and backup while feeding the worst enemy in a long time ISIS and also gets money for taking care of the refugees that's fleeing ISIS but instead they treat them like they were nothing and like they were the enemy who was making it over the border. And what do they spend the money on ? Killing what they call "the mountain Turks" the Kurds! No , this baby didn't even have the chance to flee with the boat, he got killed where he should been safe. Shehid namirin..

• 英語教えてください

You are true friend you didn't show me the picture or I know people they show there self that's why was checking sorry for that これどういう意味ですか? わかる人教えて 下さい!

• 英語 自然な日本語

いつもお世話になっております。 why they are the way they are today の自然な日本語をご教示いただけますか。they は2つの国(例えば,日本とアメリカ)のことを指します。 よろしくお願いいたします。