• ベストアンサー

英語できる人!

これで通じると思いますか?( ´△`) オランダはまだ一回も負けてないですね。すごーい。次の試合も勝つといいですね。 ↓ Netherlands is not losing even once yet. Goody. . It sounds too good to win the next game as well.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Holland has not lost any game yet. Just great!! I hope they win again in the next game. 以上でいかがでしょうか?

putarou2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#201242
noname#201242
回答No.2

英語ができるとは言えないんですが、「まだ一回も負けてないですね。」は現在完了形だろうな、とは思いました。 私は完了形が苦手なんですけど、「まだ・・・していない」みたいな言い回しとしては覚えています。 一例 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=haven%27t+decided+yet Great! は英語圏の人(特にアメリカ人?)がよく使う言葉です。日常的なちょっとしたことから、すごいことまで。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=Great!&ref=sa 褒め言葉いろいろ。 http://english.evidus.com/magazine/ibunka/47.html http://www.eigowithluke.com/2010/08/%E8%A4%92%E3%82%81%E8%A8%80%E8%91%89%E3%83%BC%E8%8B%B1%E8%AA%9E/

putarou2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

以下の内容を訳して頂けますか。 I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our authority but the cites is not yet ready once it is ready I will mail a copy to you so that you can apply for your import permit hope you understand my write up as my English is not too good 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語得意な方へ!

英語得意な方へ! 英訳お願いします。 日本語でメールをありがとう。 (Thank you for email in Japanese.) いえいえ、私が英語ができない方が恥ずかしいよ。 新車は〇〇(車会社)の▲▲という車です。 (New car is ▲▲of〇〇) 知ってる?(Do you know it?) 正直、私は車にあまり詳しくないんだけどね。(I'm not familiar with car.) もうしばらく運転していないから、まだ運転をしていないです。 あなたは2台も車を持っているんですね。(You have two cars?) 確か、あなたは〇〇と言う車でしたよね?(Your car is 〇〇,isn't it?) 私の行っている美容院の下に〇〇のショールームがあります。 そうそう、"ちばりよー"は沖縄の方言で、"頑張って"の意味です。 (Yes,"Chibariyo"isOkinawa dialect,meaning of "Take it easy") 良く知ってますね! 私の祖父母やいとこ達は皆、沖縄の方言を使うのだけど、あまりにも独特で私は本当に聞き取れないの。 だから、母に通訳をしてもらっています。(笑) たまに母の言っていることも聞き取れないの! この前添付した写真は去年沖縄へ行った時に撮った祖父母の家です。 行くと、近所の人を集めて庭でBBQをしたりするよ。 もちろん日本対オランダの試合は見ていたよ!(Certainly,I watched The Netherlands vs Japan.) 凄い興奮した!(I was excited!) あなたも?(You too?) 日本は負けたけど、とてもいい試合を見させてもらって満足です。 オランダはとてもいいステキなチームだね。(The Netherlands is nice team.) でもあなたは日本のサポーターなのね!(笑) 私の住んでいる所は凄く熱狂的なサッカーファンがたくさんいる所です。実際、選手を見かけるし、私の家の近くのホテルに滞在しにきたりします。 あなたは大阪に来るの? それは凄く嬉しいニュースです!(That's good news!) その時は是非教えてくれますか? 久しぶりに会ってたくさんお話ししたいです。 大トロはもちろん、美味しいものを食べに行きたい。 またあなたからのメールをを楽しみにしています。

• It's not because Franca

サッカーの話を2人がしていて、 「イトゥベラバが首位だ。チームは11試合 無敗だ。」と1人が言うと、 相手が It's not because Franca is losing that they can't get into the game again. と言いました。 これは、どう訳せばいいでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削お願いします

まだ試合してないのかぁ。 センターバックは、精神的にきついけど頑張ってね! 君はいいポテンシャル持ってるし、若いからもっとレベルアップできるよ。 って、、 you haven't played game yet!? Center Defender .........but good luck! you have good potential, so ....... 添削お願いします。

• 指示代名詞のthatに関して

The IT revolution may well boost America's growth over the next decade, but that need not prevent emerging economies growing at an even faster pace. 上記の文中のthatは指示代名詞で、前文の内容をさして「そのことは・・・」という意味だと思うのですが、続く動詞needに三単現のsが付かないのはなぜでなのでしょうか? "That's too bad." と使い方は同じだと思うのですが。

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

次の英文を先頭の語句に繋がるように書き換えてください。 1.Their price is good and their serviceus ood, too. 1.Not only … 2.I have seldom seen such poor quality work. 2.Seldom … 3.We have never had a better opportunity to cut a deal. 3.Never … 4.They have never let us down. 4.Not once … 5.We must not make the opening offer for any reason. 5.Under no circumstances … 問題自体の解釈が間違っているかもしれないので問題も載せときます。 Sentences that use inversion begin with 1.Not only 2.Seldom 3.Never+question form 4.Not once 5.Under no circumstances Rewrite these sentences using inversion.

• 友達からの英文メール

以前仲良しだった友人からの、私への返信メールです。彼女の文をそのままコピーさせていただきます。英語で文を書き慣れているのはうらやましいと思いました。意味は通じるし、単語の間違いも気がつきましたが、(4)のyet はstillを使った方が?(8)の文は?何がおかしいのか教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。(1)Hello!(2) Long time no see.(3)I was happy,becoue I got your mail.(4) I'm studeing English yet,but I'm not geting well.(5)I'm too shy.(6)Iremenber my promise.(7)I would like to have lunch next Thursday.(8)How about your convenient.

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

Who knows, maybe it could be a really powerful shampoo that could be useful as a hair stretcher wwww Well, in my opinion, long hair does fit you well (^^) Plus I bet that your real hair does look great too, I wanna see it Yes! Nice to know that you're interested mostly to go here in Sao Paulo (^o^) I bet that you will really like Sao Paulo! There are several interesting points to visit, like Parque do Ibirapuera :3 Rio de Janeiro is a good city too, there are good points to visit too Specially the beaches! I heard once about Oita It looks like a cool city, it feels a bit more urbanized than I expected I hope someday I can go to Japan! More honestly, I want more to live there (^o^)

• 英語日記26 続けることの大切さ

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 ものすごく長くなって申し訳ございません。もし時間があるならお願いいたします。 I will never give up until doing well. I don’t hate to continue doing the onething. I can try keep making effort so that the aim of a goal. This is at when I was a high school student. I jointed soccer team but there are many good players, that is why my high school is well known for strong of soccer. Actually I started to play soccer from high school because I had played baseball until a junior high school. Of course, first time, I couldn’t do it very well, so I was always ball the first grade of high-school. Also, the manager of our soccer team doesn’t know even my name. he does not care of me because I was not good player. I know this experience is not case of the soccer. He always said that he love person who always keep making effort and I don’t care of good player or no. however I know this is not true !! I practiced most in my team but he didn’t use me in soccer match. This is because there are many better players than me. I often wanted give up but if I give up the soccer, I guess that I would always give up something if I had troubles. Anyway I didn’t give up soccer and I had kept practicing hard. I always come back at home late. It may be at 10 pm, so I couldn’t study but I think that I spend the happiest time in my life. I made a lot of friends as well. I was not able to take part in the game to the second grade of high-school after all. However. It was surprised me I could take the last game at high school days because one player was injured . I took as a forward. I felt nervous because I had never taken the game and I couldn’t believe I could play soccer such a important game!! I just played it lest I regret. And I could get a goal when almost end of the game!! I couldn’t believe it because I thought that I couldn’t take a game, needless to say, get a goal ,but I did. I realizes then. the good thing absolutely occur if you not give up. This experience tell me about Importance of continuation. 私はやってることがうまく行くまであきらめません。 私は一つのことを続けることがきらいではありません。ゴールに向かって努力を続けることができます。 この話は私が高校生の時で私はさっかー部でしたがそこにはたくさんの上手な選手がいました。なぜなら私の高校はさっかーで有名でした。実際私は高校からサッカーを始めました。なぜなら中学まで野球をしていたからです。もちろん最小はうまくできませんでした。なので高校1年生の時は常にボール拾いでした。また監督は私の名前さえ知りませんでしたなぜならへたくそだからです。この経験はサッカーに限りません。監督は常に努力を続ける人が好きだといってました。しかしこれはじじつではありません。 私はチームで一番練習しました。けど監督は私を試合につかいませんでした。なぜなら私よりうまい選手がいるからです。何度もやめたいと思ったことはありました。けどもし、さっかーを辞めると、多分私はいつも何かすぐに辞めてしまうと思います。もしなにかトラブルに会うと。とにかく私はサッカーを辞めずに練習を続けました。もしかしたら10ごろまで練習してました。だから勉強はできませんでした。けど私の人生で一番幸せでした。友達もたくさん作りました。2年生も結局試合に出れませんでした。けど驚くことに高校時代最後に試合にFWとして出るができました。なぜなら一人の選手がけがをしたからです。私はすごく緊張しました。私は今まで試合に出たことがありません。まさかこんな大事なしあいにでられるなんてしんじられなかった。 ただ後悔しないように試合しました。そして試合も終わりのころにゴールできました。まさか点数を取れるなんて思ってないので信じられなかったです。その時気がつきました。きっと良い事は起こりますもしあきらめなかったら。この経験は続けることの大切さを教えてくれました。

• 英語の長文問題

下記の長文問題の中に、[Yet it also has an opposite effect]とありますが、「an opposite effectとは何か具体例に即してのべよ」という質問があるのですが、「具体例に即して」というのは、何か具体例をあげて答えろと言うことなのでしょうか??どのように答えるべきなのかがわかりません。答えがわかる方、いらっしゃったら教えてください! Globalization thus is a complex set of processes, not a single one. And these operate in a contradictory or oppositional fashion. Most people think of globalization as simply ‘pulling away’ power or influence from local communities and nations into the global arena. And indeed this is one of its consequences. Nations do lose some of the economic power they once had. [Yet it also has an opposite effect.] Globalization not only pulls upwards, but also pushes downwards, creating new pressures for local autonomy. The American sociologist Bell describes this very well when he say that the nation becomes not only too small to solve the big problems, but also too large to solve small ones.