英語の問題解説:文法の応用

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の問題解説です。次の英文を先頭の語句に繋がるように書き換えます。
  • 問題自体の解釈が間違っている可能性もあるため、問題も載せます。
  • Sentences that use inversion begin with
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

次の英文を先頭の語句に繋がるように書き換えてください。 1.Their price is good and their serviceus ood, too. 1.Not only … 2.I have seldom seen such poor quality work. 2.Seldom … 3.We have never had a better opportunity to cut a deal. 3.Never … 4.They have never let us down. 4.Not once … 5.We must not make the opening offer for any reason. 5.Under no circumstances … 問題自体の解釈が間違っているかもしれないので問題も載せときます。 Sentences that use inversion begin with 1.Not only 2.Seldom 3.Never+question form 4.Not once 5.Under no circumstances Rewrite these sentences using inversion.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

1.Not only is their price good but their services are good, too. 2.Seldom have I seen such poor quality work. 3.Never have we had a better opportunity to cut a deal. 4.Not once have they let up down. 5.Under no circumstances must we make the opening offer for any reason. でいかがでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• [英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. Had () () () () () () her father was once the president of the company, she would never have been employed. (1) it (2) the fact (3) been (4) for (5) not (6) that 2. It was () () () () () () I discovered how important it is to be able to speak English. (1) I (2) not (3) to work (4) that (5) until (6) began 3. I heard a rumor that the man was very dangerous and that on () () () () () () child alone. (1) account (2) leave (3) you (4) no (5) must (6) your

• 英語の訳について

many people do not listen to their soul. I know it's a word, but that's how we have learned to communicate; with words and through behavior. It's only human to use words to describe what can never be touched. この文の中で、2箇所質問があります。まず、that's how we ~ のとろです。文法書では、「それは~の方法だ」とか、「そのようにして~だ」と訳していましたが、それではすっきりしません。どのように訳したらよいのでしょうか。次に、最後のwhat can ~ のところです。訳がわかりません。touched はどう訳せばいいのでしょうか。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語の問題お願いします!

英語の問題お願いします! 空所に適当な選択肢の語句を入れてください! 1.“Are your parents travelling with you?” “No, not () of them; Mother only.” (1)each (2)one (3)either (4)both 2.We cannot () see the star with naked eye. (1)necessarily (2)hardly (3)scarcely (4)help 3.These chairs are (). They are just not good enough. (1)not satisfied by all means (2)not by some means satisfactory (3)by all means satisfactory (4)by no means satisfactory San Diego never gets snowstorms and Las Vegas (). (1)does as well (2)does too (3)doesn't either (4)nor does 語句を並び替えて正しい英文を作ってください! 5.彼は決して我々を裏切るような男ではない。彼に疑いをかける余地はない。 He is (betray, last, man, the to, us). He is above suspicion. 以上の5問です! よろしくおねがいします!

• 高校英語の否定の問題について教えてください。

以下の解説をお願いいたします。 【日本文の意味に合うように、( )内に適語を入れなさい。(1)~(4)】  (1)それは決して簡単な作業ではない。   It is ( ) easy task. →答えはnoになっているのですが、neverではなぜ間違いなのでしょうか。  (2)サラは息子に決して知らない人についていかないようにと言った。   Sarah told her son ( )( ) follow strangers. →答えはnever to です。これがnoではいけない理由もよくわかりません。 ※自分でもわかっているのですが、notとneverとno、それとnoneの使い分けができません…。 自分で調べても理解することが難しいです。 違いをわかりやすく説明していただけないでしょうか?  (3)その少女は泣いてばかりいた。   The girl did ( ) but ( ) . →答えはnothingとcryingです。 nothing but=onlyで「ただ~だけ」という意味があるのは大丈夫です。  このcryingはどうしてingがつくのですか?  (4)彼女が住んでいるのは金沢ではなく神奈川だ。   She lives in Kanagawa, ( )( ) Kanazawa. →答えはnot in です。どうしてこのように略すのでしょうか? (5)anything but=far fromの「決して~ではない」と、free from「~ない」の違いはなんでしょうか? いろいろと見てみてもしっくりくるものがありません…。 否定の学習をする上での考え方やコツなどもあれば、教えていただけるとうれしいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の問題

1:Young Americans with only a high school education earn less than they()ten years ago. (1)were (2)gave (3)did (4)used 2:My father()play golf twice a week, but now seldom plays at all. (1)might (2)used to (3)was used to (4)would 3:()tell me all about it,he said excitedly. (1)Do (2)Let (3)Shall (4)Should 4:I remeber that whenever my parents went out inthe evening,I ()the job of looking after my younger sister. (1)must have got (2)ought to get (3)have got (4)would get 5:You'd better()money tohim. He might not give it back. (1)not to lend (2)not lending (3)not lend (4)do not lend ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします

• どうしてこれは間違っているのですか?

_____ do we hear such a beautiful voice. Seldom / Not /Rather / Almost という問題がありました。答えはSeldom なのですが、どうしてNotはだめなのでしょうか? ロイヤル英文法には、否定語が文頭にくると、必ず主語と動詞は倒置されると書いてあります。Not は否定語ではないでしょうか? また、ここでいう否定語というのは厳密に言うと、どういうものなのでしょうか? No は入りますか?

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• 英語の語法について

昨日添削されて返ってきた英文なのですが We will not be asking their blessing for us to get married (We have being thinking about it but not now yet), so the visit may end up with the usual greetings and they might just say, "Oh, nice to see you." という文章のなかの、" We have being thinking about it" が理解できません。これは正しいものでしょうか?  "We have been thinking about it"なら、理解できるのですが、先生の単なるタイプミスでしょうか。ネットで調べると、"have being thinking"に 6,100件も該当があります。"have being thinking"は、英語圏では事実上通用している語法なのでしょうか。  よろしくご教示ください。

• 日本語を英語にしましが、おかしくないでしょうか?

最近、配送中に紛失するなどのトラブルが増えております。 ドイツも例外ではありません。 ペイパルに登録されていない住所に送ると保険が効きません。 私たちは損害を受けることになるのです。 あなたがペイパルの住所登録を変更されない場合、 申し訳ありませんが一旦キャンセルさせていただきます。 私たちはいつでも送れる準備はできております。 どうかご理解のほど宜しくお願い致します。 ※以下自分でも考えてみましたが、おかしいかもしれません。 Recently, we have more and more trouble, such as a loss during delivery. Germany is no exception. Insurance does NOT work when sent to NOT PayPal address. Then, We damaged. If you do not change of PayPal address registration, There is no excuse, but I will cancel once. We are ready to send at any time. Thanks for your understanding.

• 英語の問題を教えて下さい!

空欄に入る語を選ぶ問題です。 Some people think the phrase ″elective surgery″ means a surgical procedure that is optical. This may be true some of the time, but it is not (1) the case. Elective surgery can often refer to surgery that must be done but that is not a life-threatening emergency. This means patients may schedule their surgery days, weeks, or even months in advance. One of (2) common examples of elective surgery is Lasik eye surgery. Because elective surgery is considered (3) important, some insurance companies do not cover patients who wish to have this kind of treatment done. (4) (1) (a)always (b)never (c)hardly (d)seldom (2) (a)as (b)more (c)the most (d)very (3) (a)as (b)fewer (c)much (d)less (4) (a)However, you can earn a huge amount of money by undergoing surgery. (b)Thus, it is better to consult your insurance company. (c)Otherwise, you might not have enough time to undergo surgery. (d)For that reason, the success rates for the surgery are very low. よろしくお願いします。