• ベストアンサー

和訳を教えてください。

My cf parts don't have that issues, so I hope the company will cover all costs including my shipment costs and the shipment back to me."   です。翻訳ソフトで調べたのですが、意味が分かりませんでした。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

言いたいことはおそらく 私の側では落ち度がないので、会社の方が商品の送料と返送量を含めて全額を支払うことになることを期待します。 ということだと思います。

Candy-Milk
質問者

お礼

補足についても回答いただきありがとうございます。 お礼申し上げます。

Candy-Milk
質問者

補足

回答いただきありがとうございます。そうなのですね...。 ”the company”と書いてあるので、この文からは誰がthe companyなのかが分からなくて...。 先程先方にメールしてthe companyが誰なのか聞いてみました。 それが下記です。 I'm sorry, but I don't understand the meaning of this sentence. ”My cf parts don't have that issues, so I hope the company will cover all costs including my shipment costs and the shipment back to me." I really don't understand what ”the company”. "The company", whom do you mean? Could you explain it again? この文章は自分で作りました。多分、間違ってますよね。(へへへ;) まだ返信がないので、 ”the company”が誰なのか分かりません。 私でなければ良いのですが....。

その他の回答 (2)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.3

補足 この文章は自分で作りました。多分、間違ってますよね。(へへへ;) →立派に通じていると思います。 ただ、この場合、会社という意味でしょうし、the companyは商品を、あるいは製品を発送した側のことだと思います。

Candy-Milk
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 本当ですか!? 通じるなら嬉しいです。 the companyは、私だという事が理解できました。

noname#207955
noname#207955
回答No.2

※あくまで参考です My cf parts don't have that issues, so I hope the company will cover all costs including my shipment costs and the shipment back to me. cf が何かは分かりかねます、すみません。 私のcfの一部は問題がない、だから私は会社にmy shipment costs(私の出荷品の費用)を含む 全ての費用を補償し、出荷品を私に返すことを望む。 といった感じでしょうか? 前後に他の文などがあればshipmentのよりしっくりした訳が見つかると思います。

Candy-Milk
質問者

お礼

回答いただきありがとうございます。 そうなのですね...。 前後の文がないので分かりづらいですよね。 前後の文は自分でも意味が大体わかったので、 書きませんでした。 ご親切にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の基本的な整序問題すらできません。

問題: 保険ですべての損害が補償されると思い込んではいけない。 Don't ( all/ assume/ cover/ damage/ insurance/ that/ the/ will/ your ). 解答: Don't ( assume that your insurance will cover all the damage ). 質問: なぜ、Don't ( assume that the insurance will cover all your damage ). ではダメなのですか?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I hope you will like it.I did some research and made sure it has all latest features of hair dryers. Please excuse me for being so poorly equipped. Are there other things you need to prepare for your trip? Ah money. Please don't bring any cash money ok? You won't need any money. And if you would need money you can always use credit card or debit card. And if you're in real problems Thanks to your visit, I'm happy to clean my house and tidy up some things. So that everything is ok for your visit. Although I still hope my new cleaning lady will come before the 1st of December :) I wish you were here to taste it ...

• 和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願い致します。 (1)the new GM will inherit the good parts of the old GM under the stewarship of the U.S goverment, which will hold 60% of the company's shares. (2)State's archetypal free economy, or for a company such as GM, than spending so much tax money to save company.

• 和訳をお願いします。

オークションで出品しているとナイジェリアの方から「クリスマスプレゼントに買いたいと思います」というメールが来ました。もうPayPalで支払ったそうなのですが11万円振り込んでくださいと送ったのに見てみると15ユーロとなっているのです。メールの内容はこうです Hello , Thanks for your mail back , Well am happy to receive your message in my email box . The payment will be made by Bank to bank Transfer or PayPal , So Here is the shipping Information below : Olamide Oladimeji Address: No 13 Ui Rode Agbowo City: Ibadan Zip Code: 23402 State: Oyo State Country: Nigeria Phone Number: +2348079813952 Am buying this item for my wife in Nigeria as Xmas Gift , So kindly get back to me with this details below : Bank Transfer : Bank Name Holder's Name Account Bank Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office PayPal : Full Name PayPal Email Address Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office So i will wait for you to send me this details so that i will be able to make the payment of the item . I Wait for your message back . John で、どうやってお金を受け取ればよいか分からないので聞くと、 Thanks for your message back , Well the payment of the item have been confirm by PayPal now , All you have to do now is to go and make the shipment of the item with the shipping address given to you .So go to Ems Speed Post Office and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment too PayPal with this E-mail below : service@charitybankintl.org . So kindly go now and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment details for PayPal to verify it , Then make the funds of your money once they can confirm the shipment details of the item from you . と来たのです。意味がわからず、どうすればよいのでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

届いたメールをもたもた翻訳していたら、相手から2通目が届いてしまいました。 相手も早く返事が欲しいようなので、英語の精通した方に和訳をお願いしたいと思います。 AからEは数字でFは生き物の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。 1通目 I must acknowledge the fact that i am very impressed with your email and in every indication you have proven not to purchase my animals for investment purpose which others do but first of all because you love this stunning and wonderful creatures as well as i do and will be more than willing to take very good care of them when in your possession. I think A JPY(Yen) should be equivalent to C GBP(Pounds) in my currency and i must let you know it is not a bad offer at all though i normally go for D - E GBP. I might be willing to consider but first of all,i think purchasing a pair will be more better to an individual,unless you already have some available and moreover, i do not find it comfortably at all separating my animals. Like i said,i have a pair up for sale at the moment and you will not want to let them go if seriously interested in a F pair,so let me know if you will be taking the pair should i consider your offer? Your English is not bad at all, don't get discouraged since i perfectly understand you. 2通目 I hope you must have seen my previous email. Let me know if you will be making a purchase on the pair,so as to proceed further with reservation and shipment when appropriate since i have got other offers coming in. Like i said before,your offer have been accepted depending if you will be taking a pair or singles?

• I think not.

think は, Will he come tomorrow?と言われて I think not. I don't think so. は両方使えるけれども、 hopeは、 I hope not.はよいが、I don't hope so. は言えないそうです。これはどうしてでしょうか?また、2つの形式で言える動詞と言えない動詞の見分け方を教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Did I tell you that I probably found a cleaning lady. On Wednesday I'm meeting her for the 1st time. I hope she cleans well ... so by the time you visit Belgium my place will be sparkling clean :) But ... I feel I have the moral obligation to clean up my apartment before she starts ... It's a bit strange ... I hire a cleaning lady ... but now I feel I need to clean my apartment before she starts ... hahaha It sill have many things to do today ... but it's car free day in Brussels. The whole day there are no cars allowed in Brussels. So I can't leave my place :( But I will go running ... it's nice that you can run on the big lanes without cars :) Did you already go to the gym? I hope you don't plan to become very muscular? I don't think so :) Sometimes I look at the picture you sent to me from you in your hotel room in New York. That's my favorite picture. You look so happy and the picture is a little bit fuzzy ... you look like you come out of a fairytale ... 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• マレーシアへ荷物を発送したい

私が日本からマレーシアへ商品を発送して、代わりに1200ドルを受取る約束をしています。 マレーシア人から下記の英文を受け取ったのですが、機械翻訳しても要点がわかりませんでした。 日本語に翻訳お願いできませんでしょうか? また荷物だけ送って1200ドル受け取れない詐欺は避けたいです。 できれば相手に先に入金してもらって、お金を引き出してから発送したいです。 その旨伝えるには英語で何と送れば良いでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 I have make the transfer of the sum of $1,200.00 USD including the shipping, so i hope you have got the confirmation mail from The JP Morgan Chase Bank® (You can check your JUNK mail or your BULK mail if you don't got it in your INBOX MAIL) So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item via EMS Speed Post and send the tracking number to me and my bank. Below is the shipment address. 以下、住所割愛

• オークションへの問い合わせ

私が出品してるオークションに英語のメールがきました。 英語に強く無いので翻訳サイトで訳しましたが、なんだか怪しい様な気がします。 英文では銀行の口座番号を教える様に書かれてますが、このメールを信じて商品を送り口座番号を教えても良いのでしょうか? 口座番号を悪用されないでしょうか? なにか知ってる人がいれば教えて下さい。 Hello Seller. I came across your item on this auction. i will like to order this item for my son in Nigeria. and i will be making the payment with Bank To Bank Transfer. i will offer you $1200.00 CAD Including the shipment VIA EMS SPEED POST to my son address in Nigeria. so i will need to send the fund to you.Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. you can E-mail me to my E-mail (shy4907@yahoo.ca) . Thanks  

• 最も適切な和訳は??

以前、僕の学校のALTが学校を去られる際に僕の学年全員に共通の手紙を書いてくださったんです。 そこで、僕は英語が好きな身ですから前文和訳に挑戦してみたのですが、ひとつ、よく意味のわからないところがありました。 「You all try hard and put in lots of effort even when you think it's hard. So don't worry or be nervous of or when you make mistakes that's how we learn! So just keep trying if you want to learn,you will,it'll take practice and don't get stressed!」 上の文章の"So just keep"~"don't get stressed!"の部分です。 そのなかでも、"you will,it'll"の適訳が全く分かりません。 技能不足で非常に申し訳なく思っておりますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。