Latest Features of Hair Dryers

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the latest features of hair dryers in this research-based article.
  • Find out what you need to prepare for your trip and why cash money is unnecessary.
  • Get a glimpse into the preparations for your visit and the anticipation for the new cleaning lady.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いいたします。

I hope you will like it.I did some research and made sure it has all latest features of hair dryers. Please excuse me for being so poorly equipped. Are there other things you need to prepare for your trip? Ah money. Please don't bring any cash money ok? You won't need any money. And if you would need money you can always use credit card or debit card. And if you're in real problems Thanks to your visit, I'm happy to clean my house and tidy up some things. So that everything is ok for your visit. Although I still hope my new cleaning lady will come before the 1st of December :) I wish you were here to taste it ...

• puumii
  • お礼率62% (154/245)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

#1.です。訂正です。 * それを君が気にいってくれるといいけど。少し調べて、それにはヘアドライヤーの最新の特徴(が全て出てるって)確認したんだ。 この冒頭の文の訳のカッコ内を以下のように訂正してください。 * それを君が気にいってくれるといいけど。少し調べて、それにはヘアドライヤーの最新の特徴(機能)が全て備わってるって確認したんだ。 彼がヘアドライヤー用意したみたいだって言う puumii ちゃんの前回回答へのコメント今読みました。訂正文の「それ」はそのドライヤーのことだと思います。ごめんなさい。  

puumii
質問者

お礼

saysheさん ありがとうございました。お礼かなり遅くなったりですみません!なんせ怠け者なもので…という言い訳。。 先程、彼からまた2通メールがきました。英訳に和訳に頭が混乱中です(笑) saysheさん、改めていつも本当に助かっております。 準備はまったくしていないです。彼への手土産等は揃えました。 saysheさんが以前貼付けて下さったURLを参考に服とかも考えないと。 仕事が終わったらまた頑張ります。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

それを君が気にいってくれるといいけど。少し調べて、それにはヘアドライヤーの最新の特徴が全て出てるって確認したんだ。 色々設備が整ってなくてごめんね。 君が旅行のために準備する必要のあるもの他にあるかな?あー、お金ね。現金は一切持ってこなくていいからね。お金は必要ないと思うよ。それにもしお金が必要なら、いつだってクレジットカードかデビットカードを君は使えるんだから。そして、もし君が本当に困ったら、… 君が来てくれるおかげで、家の掃除は出来たし、いくつかの物は整理できたし僕は幸せだ。だから君の訪問にはすべて準備万端だ。今でも僕の新しい掃除婦さんが12月1日までに来てくれるといいなって思ってはいるけどね… 君がここにいてそれを味わえたらいいのにな… *少し訳するのが遅れました。ごめんなさい。puumii ちゃんとはしばらくご無沙汰していましたが、旅行の準備は進みましたか?仕事もあるし、大変ですね…ユーロはそれほどでもないですが、とにかく円高には違いないですから、それはラッキーかな?浮いた分で、新しい服かアクセサリーなんか買えたりして…

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 ・ I hope you had a good night's sleep and that I'm not giving you too much stress. Am I giving you stress with your flights? Sorry if I did. Please choose whatever is easy for you. And if there is something I can do to help, I only try to make you happy :) Today I heart that I might have to visit 3 potential customers in China. It would be a very short visit ... just a few day. Hmmm it's almost like your visit to Belgium .. hahaha. If I need to go to China, I would be back before the 1st of December. Don't worry I will be here when you come. Actually I told my boss a friend from Tokyo is coming to visit Belgium ... so he knows I need to be in Belgium then. And Jents (do you remember him) told my boss and all my colleagues ... "and it's a very pretty friend" ... hahaha

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします You can have a further Synastry reading, or chart comparison at any time if you wish to. This is not a "one off" reading. If you do have a further reading you can also ask any questions that you would like to know concerning the relationships, and your comments are welcome. It helps me pick up the psychic thread of your life and also prevents accidental repetition of things I may have already told you. I hope you have found this synastry helpful, and revealing. I am always here you need never feel alone with your problems.

• 和訳してください。お願いします

I'm asking you if sent by mail not put a real assessment of the amount in the declaration. Please mark it as a "souvenir" or vote up to $ 500 maximum. I hope for your understanding and happy to cooperate.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 大体の意味はわかりますが、ところどころあやふやなところがあるので、お願いします。 My apologize for the delay in replying as it was filtered into my junk mail Wish you and your family a very happy new year I greatly appreciate you keeping in touch It is good to see your xray and good results You have done well with rehabilitation Especially during winter you might have some stiffness but that should subside as time goes by I had the pleasure to see your website and it is heartwarming to see you had made a separate website and esp. a web page in English I greatly appreciate it I will convey your regards and wishes to all the staff who were involved in your care If you happen to visit dubai I would appreciate if you could drop by to say a quick Hi please keep in touch

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already

• 至急和訳お願いします(;_;)!!!!!

大体の内容は分かるのですが、お金が動く話なのでちゃんと内容を理解したいです! 英語に堪能な方のお力を貸してください!!! ----------------- Dear Friend, Thanks for your mail,i am glad to read from you and i thank you very much for your kind responds and your understandings to me over these dealings. I got your mail and i understand your points. I will like you to quick with your search and make try all your possible best to get me the items. I need 10 sets and i shall be going out for an Additional payment of the sum of $25,000.00USD to your Previous cash for the Wrist Watch and your total money will be the sum of $26,700.00USD. I hope you understand my Points and i will be glad if you can get me the cameras these week or next. Thanks.. ---------------------- 上記の内容です。 長文ですが、どなたか宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳してください

アメリカのHFからこんなメールが送られてきました。   Hi Little Sister. Hope that school is going good. I am thinking highly on going back to school to finish my Holistic Health Degree. It will be a challenge with working and taking care of Joey but I need to further my education and get a better job so I can come to Japan and visit you and your family. Love you and miss you. サイトを使って和訳してみたものの、意味がよくわかりません・・・ どなたかわかりやすく和訳してもらえないでしょうか?>< お願いします

• 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんか?

「Unfortunately the pricing structure of our t-shirts is such that we cannot offer you discount larger than 15%. I am sorry for any inconvenience. If you would still like to place the order, we can accept the payment in the form of an International Money Order as long as it is an International Money Order in U.S. funds or an International Cashier’s Check in U.S. funds. If you pay with an International Money Order or International Cashier’s Check in U.S funds there must be a bank from the United States written on it somewhere AND there must be a bank routing number and account number printed on the bottom edge of the Money Order. The shipping cost would be determined when the order is placed; to find the shipping cost you would need to place the order on our website. Please let me know if you need any assistance placing the order and I can help you. Aside from the shipping costs, there should not be any additional fees or handling charges from Interpunk. However please keep in mind that once the package(s) is shipped, your country may charge you an import tax. Each country has different laws for the amount of tax (if any) that you must pay before customs will release your package to you. These taxes are out of our control and there is no way InterPunk can pre-pay these taxes. This is a tax that your country charges you to discourage you from buying things from out of your own country. You should contact your local custom's people to ask if your country has an import tax and on what type of products it applies to. I hope this helps. 」 すいませんがよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 和訳お願いいたします

i dont know what you want, you break up with me one day and then you ask me if we`re broken up and want to get back together? look i need you to understand is going to to be difficult, and i may not respond back right away all of the time. i am going to be here for quite a while still , i have no job, and i barely have enough money left for a plane ticket to to japan please i need your patience if this is going to work but i`ll give another chance