• 締切済み

中1の英語

Woody reminded the toys that Andy and his family would be moving to a new house in just one week. reminded the toys の対訳をお願いします。

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ウッディーは、たった一週間のうちにアンディーと家族が新しい家に引っ越すと、玩具たちに思い起こさせた、     と言うのが直訳です。童話の一部かもしれませんが、toys 「玩具」が boys 「少年たち」(あるいは息子たち)の写し間違いかも知れません。

zpakane
質問者

お礼

有り難うございます、とても助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の空欄補充問題です

John's mother wanted to go shopping,so she asked him() his little brother while she was out. 1 if he looked after 2 he would look after 3 looking after 4 to look after I like his new house,but I hadn't expected it ()so small 1 be 2 of being 3 to be 4 to being どうしても分かりません 回答お願いします!

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

they scheduled Toms for the afternoon to make it that little bit easier! I’d be the one in there from 8.00 in the morning, but we would pass I’d cruel out sweaty and blue, messy hair, and Tom would walk in composed, pick up his Cap and start twirling it about!

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

One of the purposes of this new system, beyond allowing researchers and scientists to talk to each other, was the creation of a communications network that the government hoped would be secure in case of nuclear or other emergency. 訳をお願いします。

• that節で言いかえると?

I liked his new house, but I hadn't expected it to be so small. この文章をthat節で言いかえることはできますか? ~but I hadn't expected that it (      )so small. カッコ内ににどんな時制を使うのかがわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

haha well that xD the chatting is instantly, you can upload photos, new friends etc, is fun. your dream house would be where? would be big of course haha and in Japan, but no in Tokyo, in other city

• 有名な東大英語の和訳問題でso~thatについて

so that 構文について質問させていただきます。 普通 I was so tired that I could not do that. というように使うかと思います。 しかし次の東大の問題の文章中のbut以下を見ていただけますか。 In the example I am thinking of the person who continues to behave in what most people would agree is a normal manner, but one so remort from his old self that he appears, to those who know him, to be someone else entirely. ここで私が引っ掛かるのは、but one so remort・・・ ではなくbut one is so remort・・・とすべきなのではということなのです。なぜbe動詞が不要なのでしょうか。 簡単にヒントでもかまいませんので教えていただけますでしょうか。

• 翻訳希望します

翻訳をお願いします 長文ですので、途中まででもいいです よろしくお願いします If you were to marry or live with this man, the aspect Show you would live in a traditional house, that is old, and has a lot of dark wood work, and lamps. It will have a light outside the door. It may be an apartment or all on one level, but in the other half of the building, or in a building not far away there would be close relative of his. This would be due to financial arrangements, but the relative would not always be there would come back and forth between this house and a place of study in another town or city. The house would be close to new houses that will have been built in the same style as to look like the old or original one that you and he will occupy. It will be a nice house but cold, needs a lot of heating. Yet this house for both of you would not be a first choice or ideal choice, you would both have some misgivings and doubts about it, but your happiness there would improve with time. This is a slow aspect so I rather think that things will remain as they are between you for a long time, the relationship will seem to get colder, and warmer, but it will continue Times when he is hardly there, times when he is always there, these things will fluctuate, so will your emotions and feelings about the future, and the things you really want from this relationship.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping in a toy store and decided to look at Barbie dolls for my nieces. A nicely dressed little girl was excitedly looking through the Barbie dolls as well, with a roll of money clamped tightly in her little hand. When she came upon a Barbie she liked, she would turn and ask her father if she had enough money to buy it. He usually said "yes," but she would keep looking and keep going through their ritual of "do I have enough?"  As she was looking, a little boy wandered in across the aisle and started sorting through the Pokemon toys. He was dressed neatly, but in clothes that were obviously rather worn, and wearing a jacket that was probably a couple of sizes too small. He too had money in his hand, but it looked to be no more than five dollars or so at the most. He was with his father as well, and kept picking up the Pokemon video toys. Each time he picked one up and looked at his father, his father shook his head,"no".

• would haveの使い方を教えてください。

とりあえず例文です。 No one would have predicted that within five years their complacent view of teh world would be shockingly upended, producing an entirely new conception of the universe and entirely new technologies that would transform daily life in the twenties century in unimaginable ways. complacent:ひとりよがりの、upend:ひっくり返す 英文の意味は大体わかるのですが、would have やそれに続く would また、producing のところの正確な訳し方を教えて ください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

1:I am sorry to have kept you () so long. (1)wait (2)to wait (3)waiting (4)waited 2:Don't you think advertisements sometimes () people to buy things they don't need? (1)let (2)make (3)have (4)cause 3:John's mother wanted to go shopping,so she asked him () his little brother while she was out.(1)if he looked after (2)he would look after (3)looking (4)to look after 4:I like his new house, but I hadn't expected it() so small. (1)be (2)of being (3)to be (4)to being 5:She was seen () into the teacher with her boyfriend. (1)go (2)going (3)gone (4)went 6:We often hear it () that ours is an essentially tragic age. (1)said (2)say (3)saying (4)to say 解答と訳をお願いします