• 締切済み

類聚三代格の書き下し文と訳を教えてください!

この類聚三代格郡司事の書き下し文と訳を教えてください!お願いします! 寛平六年十一月十一日の太政官苻です! 太政官苻 應(レ)觧(ニ)-却郡司所(レ)帯左右近衛門部兵衛䓁㕝 右百里之任衆務所(レ)繁。而或郡司偏稱(ニ)宿衛(一)。有(レ)妨(ニ)公㕝(一)。准(ニ)之政途(一)。理不(レ)可(レ)然「者」。中納言兼右近衛大将従三位行春宮大夫藤原朝臣時平宣。奉(レ)勅。宜(下)不(レ)論異能無才(一)。且解却且言上(上)。但擬用之輩。随(ニ)國司申(一)登時鮮退。曽不(ニ)停滞(一)。適令(三)分憂之吏頗得(ニ)施治之便(一)。 寛平六年十一月十一日

• 歴史
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• TANUHACHI
  • ベストアンサー率31% (791/2549)
回答No.1

先ず、どの部分が読めませんか?。読める部分だけを取り出してみてください。

関連するQ&A

• 類聚三代格の書き下し文を教えてください

太政官符 一應停郡司譲軄㕝 右軄無尊卑理須上命。何以公官私得相讓頃年之例往々有讓件軄件軄者父子之間有宣旨以裁許。自餘親踈待國觧以處分。至貞観十七年苻雖父子之間。非國司言上不聴相讓自尔以來。諸國依託此苻多相讓之銓本欲遏巧偽之濫。還爲申請之媒。逐使調傜伇民頓昇入位之級。外散位輩多满諸國之中。歴年稍多。不啻致課丁之欠。一宗傳讓。或已忘代遍之格。稽於政途甚非公盆自今而後。冝依件停止。 以前被右大臣宣偁。奉勑。冝令依件遵行。 この文の書き下し文(出来れば口語訳も)教えてください。ゼミの課題で出て難しくて困っています。時間もありません。助けてください。

• 類聚三代格の書き下しと現代語訳をお願いします!

類聚三代格 巻十二、大同年中の禁令についての以下の文の書き下しと現代語訳を教えて頂きたいです。 応禁断両京巫覡事 右被右大臣宣、称、奉勅、巫覡之徒好託禍福、庶民之愚仰信妖言、滛祀斯繁、厭呪亦多、積習成俗、虧損淳風、宜自今以後、一切禁断、若深祟此術、猶不懲革、事覚之日、移配遠国、所司知之不糺、隣保匿而相容、並准法科罪、   大同二年九月二十八日 少しだけ、分かったのが以下の文です...。 助けてください。 応に両京の巫覡禁断すべしこと。 右、右大臣の宣を被るに称く。 勅を奉るに、 巫覡の徒、妄りに禍福を説き、庶民の愚、妖言を仰信す。淫祀ここに繁し、厭呪も亦た多し。

• 三代目

今のポッキーのCMで三代目の人が歌ってる歌の曲名は何ですか?

• 「質」と「格」で文を作ってください

「質」と「格」の違い・説明になるような簡単な例文を作ってください。

• この文の訳が分かりません。

Of course, we people have different attitudes, different moods, I find it normal because we are all human. の訳が分かりません。 教えてください。

• この一文の訳をお願いします!!

試験中に、カンニングのために投稿したわけではないのでよろしくお願いします(^_^;)。 『お米の名前と本心とは、何ら関係はありません。』 この文を、 ・英訳 または ・フランス語訳 または ・中国語訳 にて教えて頂けないでしょうか? 英訳は、少ない自分の英語力で何とかなりそうなのですが… 来週、会社を退職しますが、その餞別としてお米500gを皆さんに差し上げようと思っています。 昨日、宮城フェアを街中で見かけたので立ち寄ると、『ひとめぼれ』という品種のお米が綺麗にパッケージングされ売られていたので買ってしまいました。 下らない理由ですがよろしくお願いします。

• この文に違う訳がありますか?

Did you stay at a hotel or with friends? この文のやくは このままとるのではなくて、「あなたはホテルに滞在したのですか?それとも友人宅でしたか?」みたいな訳になるのでしょうか? or でつなぐのに 左は 場所 右は 一緒に居た人でつなぐなんて 会話的に変、と思いました。 もしかして with friends で stay などと同じ文にはいると 「友人宅」なんて言葉がでてきたりすることがあるのでしょうか?  ご意見を下さい。 ちょっと調べてもでてきませんでした。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• この文の訳を教えてください。

"Nonsense," I told her. " He's a fine, happy boy and you know it." "But she is an expert in child care," Carolyn protested. "She must know." "Even experts can be wrong," I said. I told her of an incident that had happened to an editor I know. One cold morning a warning light in her car came on. She quickly stopped at a service station. "Don't worry about it," the mechanic who checked her car told her. "The light will go off as soon as the car gets warmed up." She knew the car, and knew the warning light had never lit up on any other cold morning——but the expert had said it was OK, so she drove on. It turned out that the radiator was frozen; she almost ruined the car. "I learned my lesson," she told me. "I should have paid attention to my own sense of the situation instead of listening to someone who was supposed to know." "And that's what you're doing with your son," I said to Carolyn. I was scolding her, but I was sympathetic too. The world has become so complicated that we're no longer sure of our ability to understand and deal with it. But common sense is as useful now as it ever was. No amount of expert knowledge can take the place of an intimate understanding of a person or a situation. At times you just have to trust your own judgment. It almost cost me my life to learn that. I was reading a book one day, scratching the back of my head, When I noticed that, in one particular spot, the scratching echoed inside my head. I rushed off to my doctor. "So think you've got a hole in your head?" He joked. "It's nothing——just a nerve." Two years later, and after seeing four doctors, I was still being told it was nothing. To the fifth doctor, I said almost in despair, "But I live in this body. I know something's different." "If you don't believe me, I'll take an X-ray and prove it to you," he said. Well, there it was, of course, a tumor as big as a golf ball. After the operation, a doctor stopped by my bed. "It's a good thing you're so smart," he said. "Most patients die of these tumors because we don't know they're there until it is too late." I'm really not so smart. I believe experts too easily. I shouldn't have listened to those first four doctors. It's hard to question opinions given with absolute certainty. Experts always sound so sure of themselves . この文の訳をお願いします!

• この一文の訳をお願いします

ヨットの本からの一文です。 この文がどうしてもわかりませんのでご教授願います。 The venue type and meteorological conditions give a good indication of the likely relevant natural assets. 「開催地のタイプや気象のコンディションが、the likely relevant natural assetsのよい判断材料になる。」 ここまで自力で訳してみました。 よろしくお願いします。

• この文の訳を教えてください

1.What is the largest man-made structure you have ever been in or on? 2.How would you feel if you were in a building at the bottom of the sea?←もしあなたは海の下にある建物にいたらどういう気分になりますか? と訳すのですか?? お願いします。