日本の祭りでの楽しい体験!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本の祭りでの楽しい体験!祇園祭りのために出店された小さな店でタコボールを試しました。
  • タコボールには、薄くて生きているような紙のようなものが添えられていました。
  • 祭りの真っただ中、夜に寺院にいてタコボールを食べるという夢のような体験でした!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳して下さい。

以下の英文が十分理解出来ません。お願いします。 I think that all was impressive but could I say something that could make you laugh? I was at Gion temple at night, watching small shops that were there for Gion Matsuri and I tried octopus balls with something that I could only describe as a thin papers that seems alive. It was perhaps a thin slice of dried salmon or some other fish... I felt like in all Japanese cartoon that I watched before....My dreams come true, being at a temple at night in the middle of a festival eating octopus balls! Great!!!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

すべてが印象的だったとは思うけれど、あなたを笑顔にさせることを言えたんだろうか? 夜、祇園祭の時出る小さな夜店を見ながら祇園寺にいた。そしてたこ焼きを、生きているかのような薄い紙としか表現できないなにかと一緒に食べてみた。それは多分乾燥させた鮭か何か他の魚の薄切りだったのだ。私は以前読んだあらゆる日本マンガの中に自分がいるように感じた....夜、たこ焼きを食べながらお祭りの途中神社にいるという私の夢が叶ったのだ! すごーい!! という感じではないかと。「生きているみたいな何か薄い紙」とは、たこ焼きの上に乗せる「花かつお」のことですね。実は私もアメリカ在住時、ポットラックパーティーでたこ焼きをもっていって、チンしたたこ焼きに花かつおをふんだんに乗っけたら、はじめてみる人達から同じコメントをもらったのです(笑)「なに、これ!? なんでこんな生きてるみたいにヒラヒラしているの!?」って。だからすぐピンと来ました。 http://tabelog.com/osaka/A2707/A270703/27059569/dtlphotolst/P23305739/

zantac
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m。特にカツオブシのあたりは何のことだか分からなかったので、大変助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Weiland, who was about to launch a solo tour at the time of his dismissal, denied at first that he had been fired, saying that STONE TEMPLE PILOTS legally could not exist or use that name without all four members of the group in the lineup. He reiterated that view during an interview with a Nevada radio station, saying, "I started the band . . . there's things in place, like certain clauses that are in place that keep that from happening."

• 翻訳お願いいたします。(出家)

「私の友人が出家中に、彼の実家からそのお寺に彼と他の僧侶たちの雑用を手伝いに七日間通っていました。 」 1During my friend's Buddhist training (at a temple),I visited that temple from his parents' house to help him and other munks with chores for 7days. 2While my frriend was serving as a munk,~ 3While my friend was a munk,~I went to that temple~ 1,2,3は文意をなしているでしょうか?またWhile my friend was in the presthood,~で出家中と表すことはできるでしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。 補足 追加で質問させていただきます。「通っていた」を単に過去形にしたのですが、強調するのにはwas doingとしたほうが良いのでしょうか?

• I never could see myself...

以下の文章の「I never could see myself that much was the matter with me,except that I had a beastly cold.」という部分がどういう構文になっているのか、どういう意味なのか分かりません。  Many years ago when I was a young man,I was taken very ill-I never could see myself that much was the matter with me,except that I had a beastly cold. But I suppose it was something very serious,for the doctor said that I ought to have come to him a month before, and that if it,whatever it was,had gone on for another week he would not have answered for the consequences.  以上ですが宜しくお願い致します。

• この難文、解りやすく説明していたたけませんか?

以下の文章の「I never could see myself that much was the matter with me,except that I had a beastly cold.」という部分がどういう構文になっているのか、どういう意味なのか分かりません。seeの目的語はmyselfなのか、それともthat以下なのか?wasの主語は何なのか? that muchは「それほど」という意味で句と考えるのか?それともthat節のthatなのか?muchの意味は?  Many years ago when I was a young man,I was taken very ill-I never could see myself that much was the matter with me,except that I had a beastly cold. But I suppose it was something very serious,for the doctor said that I ought to have come to him a month before, and that if it,whatever it was,had gone on for another week he would not have answered for the consequences.  以上ですが宜しくお願い致します。

• whereについて

I wanted a job where I could create something. ここにあるwhereは、何ですか? それとwhereの代わりにthat でも可能ですか? 基本的なことをお聞きしてすみません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 空所補充お願いします。

( )a kilometer when I was overtaken by Langdon. I hardly gone I had hardly gone I had gone hardly Hardly I had gone At that corner of the temple there is a small monument ( ) a lot of cats and dogs are buried. that which on which under which お願いします!

• 小説です。スティーブン・キング

The Institute She was frowning at him. "What good would what do?" "Anything," he said. "Anything at all, Winnie." He didn't want Harveys bristol Cream, or Twisted Tea, or even Stump Jump Grenache, a name John Keats might have been thinking of when he said something or other was "call'd as romantic as that westwards mood in you waning ribbon of the night." "You want to watch that wise mouth, Luke." 英文の和訳と英文の構造を教えてください。特に when he said something or other was "call'd as romantic as that westwards moon in you waning ribbon of the night."という部分が構造、意味とも理解できません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします。

どなたか和訳お願いします! I work at club at night. She was a customer. I didnt know she love me. Every think i am playboy cuz i work at club. At first i was playboy. Being a playboy i met gud people and i lost them. It sucks cause just like you i wish i keep u. If i was doing something bad ill make a fake facebook forother girls. I gave her my face cuz i thought she was a friend. I was not hiding anything. I didnt do anything wrong. よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 訳を教えてください

以下の文章の最後の一文がよくわりません。ご教授ください。 However, up until the moment that those keys were turned over, I was still searching for something that had greater value to me than anything I had ever imagined as a child, and that I knew for certain was in that house at one time. https://medium.com/@bclund/the-most-valuable-fake-id-in-the-world-ddb7a9120c5 これのand that I knew for certain was in that house at one time.の部分です。よろしくお願いします。

• 知らないうちに

知らないうちに、気が付かないうちに = before you knew it で覚えていたのですが、 米国の人に、「You use easy English for me, before you know it.」と言ったら、 通じませんでした。「自分で気が付かないうちに、簡単な英語を使っているんだよ」って言いたかったのですが、何が悪かったのでしょうか。 "before I knew it" means that you were busy doing something else, and without you noticing something happens example: I was eating candy while watching a movie, and before I knew it I ate ALL the candy in the box と丁寧に説明してくれたのですが、 I was planning to study English all night, but I fell asleep before I knew it. はOkayだというので、この場合の busy doing something else って何?って聞いたら、 before I knew itの説明は難しすぎる、と言って止まってしまいました。 (hmm sorry, I guess '"before I knew it" is hard to explain haha) ついでに、英辞郎にある、 知らないうちにそれをやっていた。 I did that before I knew it. はおかしいと言っていました。。。 (you can't use it like that)