• 締切済み

至急!この日本語文章を、英語になおしました。

この日本語文章を、英語になおしました。 どこかおかしいところはありますか? よければ添削お願いします。 家族、兄弟といった血縁に関係してではなく、ある物事に関しての後悔を受け入れることや、希望を持つことへの対比を何となく曲にしたと話しているが、 CHVRCHESは曖昧さと遊び心を含有し、ロックサウンドやエレクトロサウンド、清らかな甘美な声と激しくも優しいビートなどを対比させながら、彼らの音楽は、聞き手の想像力を刺激していく。聞き手がどう感じとるかは人それぞれだが、ぜひ、一度聞いていただきたい。 Talking rather than related to consanguineous family, and brother, it is assumed that the music somehow and that you accept the regret with respect to certain things, a contrast to that you have hope but, CHVRCHES contains a playful ambiguity, lock electro sound and sound,And while comparing and beat kind violently with pure sweet voice, their music, going to stimulate the imagination of the listener. It is each person what the listener or feel, but by all means, I want you to hear once.

みんなの回答

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.1

英語は、主語に対してきちんと述語をつけます 文章を作るときは、まずこの部分がきちんとし ていないとつたわりません。 そういう視点で一度おかきになった文章をみな おしてください。 なお、おかきになっている日本語は日本語と しても意味がつうじないので、そちらもかきな おすことをおすすめします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 至急!この英文は正しいですか?添削お願いします。

この日本語文章を、英語になおしました。 どこかおかしいところはありますか? よければ添削お願いします。 家族、兄弟といった血縁に関係してではなく、ある物事に関しての後悔を受け入れることや、希望を持 つことへの対比を何となく曲にしたと話しているが、 CHVRCHESは曖昧さと遊び心を含有し、ロックサウンドやエレクトロサウンド、清らかな甘美な声と激しくも優しいビートなどを対比させながら、彼らの音楽は、聞き手の想像力を刺激していく。 Talking rather than related to consanguineous family, and brother, it is assumed that the music somehow and that you accept the regret with respect to certain things, a contrast to that you have hope but, CHVRCHES contains a playful ambiguity, lock electro sound and sound,And while comparing and beat kind violently with pure sweet voice, their music, going to stimulate the imagination of the listener.

• 英語から日本語に

wishing all happiness and good health and more birthdays to come..im so sorry im not there but once i come back i will make it up with you...i love you. お願いします(´・ω・`)

• 至急。英語について。

oh ok. do you have dates? Go out with a guy? I called my grandma, she's dying so I wanted to say my good bye to her. ↑に 『予定、あるっちゃあるけどたいした用事はないよ。そうだったんですか。それはツラいですね。 でも大丈夫。元気になってもっと長生きしてくれるように 私も願ってます。』 ↑と言いたいですか、 I have some errands to run but it's nothing. That was it. It must be tough for you. I hope she will be all right. I am with you and wishing her to get well and live longer.←合っていますか?

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• 【至急】日本語訳を教えて下さい!!

【至急】日本語訳を教えて下さい!! Although he might have achieved, if his health had improved, it is impossible to say. I found none of the shoes completely to my taste. It seems probable, though it cannot be proven, that lying ―and getting away with it― will lead to more lying. "I bought that new model." "Did you? Weren't you saying you didn't like the color? How come you bought it?" 上記の4つの訳がわかりません、誰か教えていただけないでしょうか

• 【至急 英文→日本語】文章を訳して下さい。

以下文章です。 First and foremost I have to tell you that you don' bother, you can send me an email anytime... On the other hand, thank you very much for pictures are really nice. We spent nive time with, enjoying on your culture and presence, We hope to repeat it again. Could you send the picture by phone?, using for example what's up app? I send you a huge hug, remember keep in contact it's necessary to feel friendship...

• 英語から日本語へ

長文で申し訳ありません。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳して頂きたいです。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。 I was being immature and ambitious about starting my trip. Now that I have gone though, the realization of leaving you has left a large wound in my heart. I will not be able to function as a normal human being for the foreseeable future. Sadness and regret has overtaken me entirely. You were NEVER just a convenience for me. It was convenient having you as a girlfriend yes, bet you were never only that. You were a highly cherished, valued and loved partner to me. I understand after all of this if you are upset or angry with me and if your view of me as a person has changed. The fact remains though that I do love you, and I will not be able to forget you for a very long time. Like I said at the train station, I went in to this relationship with a very cold, and well guarded heart from previous situations. You re-opened my heart 名前, and filled with nothing but love, affection, and good long lasting memories. You are a wonderful person, who deserves nothing but the absolute best in life. In the end, I would not have been able to provide that for you. I still have a long way to go to get where I want to be in life.

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英語を日本語に訳してください 中国人です。以下の文、日本語で話したいですが、自然な日本語が話したいです。 でも中国語を理解するのは難しいと思うんで、同じ意味を持ってる英語を日本語に訳しよう。 文: 「Are you with some problem? まさか you even don't know what I want yet?I have told you exactly, I let you not to spread out, that would make both her and I feel shy. But you didn't hear to me, you kept on spreading out. Do you know it is too much hurt to her? Are you still human being? Do you still have conscience!? If you still have coscience, please apologize to her. I will say it again, it is also the last time, I am speaking to you seriously, so don't spread out it any more!」 英語御上手に話す方お願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい!

英語を日本語に訳していただけると助かります!「Yes it seem I have been confused with you two girls Aymui was my F.B. friend then I asked you but did not Know your name until now so thank you Ikumi and it is so nice to be able to have a little chat with you both and I must say thank for the English translation I really appreciate that xx」 お願いします!

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.