• ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳をお願いします。

hello, thanks your replying, in order to avoid any misunderstand. is your mean that you want a set new radiator, right? we can resend you a set new radiators, when you return the radiator back to our Japan's address. have a good day regards

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 返信ありがとうございます。 間違いがないように確認したいのですが、あなたのご希望は、新しいラジエーターのセット1式(もしくはひとつの新品のラジエーターかも。ここは注文されたご質問者様がおわかりだと思います)で宜しいのですよね? 私どもの日本の住所にラジエーターを送り返していただければ、新しいラジエーターのセットを再送いたします。 宜しくお願いします。

kanda09
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 至急 英文の翻訳お願いします。

Twitter社からメールが来ましたが、英文でわからないため、英語に詳しい方翻訳お願いします。 Hello, Thanks for your patience. Are you still in need of help? If so please check these known issues to be sure it's something we don't already know about: http://twitter.zendesk.com/forums/31935/entries If your problem is listed there, please add a comment instead of opening a ticket. We're not able to answer all tickets about known issues, and encourage you to check the thread for updates. If you're contesting a suspended account, please visit this link to submit a new ticket: http://twitter.zendesk.com/tickets/new instead of replying to this email. Be sure to choose "Suspension" from the Spam/Abuse drop down box. Someone from our spam team will review it quickly. Questions not addressed by the info above? Reply to this email and we'll try to help you as soon as possible! Thanks! Twitter Support ------

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

Thanks for your response.Am interested in buying .How long have you owned it?? what's your actual price for it ? Best Regards ....

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか?

お世話になります。下記の英文を翻訳していただけませんでしょうか?宜しくお願いいたします。sorry for my late payment. please help value this mini z to 30usd. i'll give you 5 star rate after i receive the items. thanks. best regards, i already pay for it.. do you already receive the payment? sorry i mean can you help value it to 30usd for custom value in japan post EMS? many thanks sir. best regards, dear sir, is my item already shipped? i see you open bid again for this item.. waiting your suggestion. many thanks. Salve ma il modello e'completo?O e'solo la carrozeria?e'2,4 Mhr?

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの靴屋さんにブーツを頼んだのですが、以下のメールが写真つきできました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Today we received your Nicksboots order which you placed with us. We received them with black eyes and hooks rather than the nickel like you had specified. I attached a picture of your boots. If you are okay with the black, I can send them out immediately. If you want the nickel; it will be another 2-3 weeks. Please let me know what you would like to do in regards to your order. 多分、少し間違って作ってしまったというメールだと思うのですが、そのままでいいので発送してほしいという英文の作成していただけると助かります、

• 英文の翻訳を御願い致します。

海外のサイトでネットショッピングをした主人が、 入院してしまい、英文が解らない私には理解出来ません。 355 USD included shipping cost to your door, we accept paypal as the paymen way, just tell us your paypal email address then we can send a invoice to you from paypal after that you can making the payment online,also if you want to pay other way just tell us, regards,

• こちらの英文を翻訳できますか?

恥ずかしながら、ネットショッピングで詐欺にあったようで 入金しても商品が届かないという最悪な事になってしまいました・・・。 何度かメールでやりとりをしてきて、先程、こんなメールが届いたんですが 翻訳サイトを利用してもうまく訳せなくて困りました。 誰かうまく訳せる方がいましたらよろしくお願いします。 Hi, Nice day, my friend. We are sorry for that inconvenience, in fact, we have sent out your parcel , but for some reasons, your parcel was detained by local customs . we are really sorry to brought you that trouble. could you sand your bank account to us,so we could refund to you . Hope for your understanding. Best regards. Sarah

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for purchasing with us online at DinoDirect . Thank you for your email.We are really very to make the incoveinece to you.If you resend the item back to us,please resend it by regular post service with tracking number.Please email us the receipt of the shipping fee to us .And also tell us the tracking number of the package after you rend it to us .Thank you for your cooperation.

• 短い英文です。翻訳お願いいたします。

you know you're attached to someone when you've gotten so used to talking to them on a daily basis and they've become a part of your happiness. but when you guys don't talk it's like a part of you is gone and you just started to miss them uncontrollably. 様々な訳し方があるように思いますので、いろんな方の解釈をお聞きしたいです。 よろしくお願いします!

• すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

すみませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We have checked that it has been to our city,but we did not recive it,please dont worry. We will ask our product to fix it,if it can not be fix,we would like to resend a new one to you. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated by us,any further questions,please feel free to contact us.

• 翻訳お願いします。

とある外国の音楽コンテストに入選した際に、向こうから送られてきたメールです。 とっても私は英語が出来ないので、気の向いた方はどうぞよろしくお願いします。 you have won a mention to the contest Musique Bruitiste A cd will be produced with your work to Monochromevision (Russia, moscou) i will advice you about the next radio programm we will raise Best regards Thanks to give me your postal adress