• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いいたします。

Thanks for your response.Am interested in buying .How long have you owned it?? what's your actual price for it ? Best Regards ....

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

ご返答ありがとうございます。購入に興味があります。この品を所有していた期間を教えてください。あなたが指定する値段はいくらですか?宜しくお願いします...。

mirai1555
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

海外の友達からメールをいただいたのですが 分からない表現がいくつかあるので 翻訳をお願いします。 Ah, I see, Thanks for that... Oh really?, Wow I am surprised I thought you would have already started your Christmas Holiday already So How Long will your break be?? Do you have a plan for your holiday?? :)

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです

先日、海外のebayというサイトで商品を購入しました。 そして相手にお金を振り込んでから、住所も伝えたのですが、このようなメールが来ました。 Dear Sir, Thanks for your response. Hope you will receive your shipment soon. Kindly acknowledge me after receiving the shipment. Waiting for your reply Thank you, With best regards Tannu メールで送信した住所が相手に伝わっていないということでしょうか?

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Seller, Mr Bejamin Bobo From Canada i saw your item paste on Yahoo auction i will like to buy it for my Son in Nigeria i like to offer you $2,000:00USDollar including the shipment Cost through EMS . i want you to E-mail me back to my box (bejaminb***@hotmail.com)and get back to me with your full bank payment Bank Account Name.. Bank Name Address..Account Number.. Thanks. Hello Seller, I am Mr Cherry Chung from United Kingdom i saw your item paste on auction site Japan and i am highly interested in buying it for my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift so i wish to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item plus the shipment cost to Nigeria and also contact me back to my personal mail box (cherrych***@live.com) so i want you to contact me back with your full bank details for the payment of the money to your account through bank to bank money transfer. Account Name. Account Number. Bank Name & Address. Email Address. Item Name. Thanks Am Mr Laurence Williams Presently in from Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (laurencewilliams***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards なんと読むか分かりません、翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• 今、ebayで取引をしているのですが翻訳サイトにかけてもわからないので

今、ebayで取引をしているのですが翻訳サイトにかけてもわからないので誰か翻訳お願いします。 Hi, I am shipping through express mail. I don't think it takes that long. Thanks for your patient, Allen

• 翻訳をお願いします。オークションの質問で来たのですが、なんとなく言わん

翻訳をお願いします。オークションの質問で来たのですが、なんとなく言わんとしているところはわかるのですが、正確な訳が知りたいです。 I'm Takashi Presently in Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $2,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer Or PayPal into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (takashi***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Thanks.

• Whatで数量などを尋ねる方法

教えてください。 「What's the price?」で、おいくらですか、という聞き方ができると思います。 このように、数値に対しWhatを使う表現は、どんなケースでも可能なのでしょうか? たとえば以下のように。 ・How high is it → What's the haight of it? ・How hot is it today? → What's the temperature today? ・How much do you earn annually? → What's your annual salary? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳してもらえませんか?

はじめまして、ヤフーオークションで商品を出品したところ、英語で質問がきて返答に困っています。(翻訳サイトを使っても意味不明) 翻訳をお願いできませんか?よろしくお願いします。英文は下記です。 Dear Seller, I am Mr **** *** i am interested in buying your item and i am paying you the sum of $2000 USD and i paying you via paypal so get back to me with your full name and paypal email address so that i can go for the payment as soon as possible and let me know how many of this item you have forsale.Reply me back to ****-***.lof@live.com

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayに出品し落札され、以下質問が来ました。よろしくお願いします Hello, Can you please reply to yesterday's message so that I can finalize the order? Many thanks indeed. And many thanks for your answers today (March 9). To finalize, I need a few additional details (hopefully this is the last time I'll be bothering you!): 1) For Pilot cartridges. What is the price for a box of 12 cartridges? 2) Do you sell Pilot ink bottles? (NOT Iroshizuku)? What is the price and volume? (note: I am interested by Iroshizuku, thank you very much for your answer on Iroshizuku, but here I am ALSO interested in Pilot NON IROSHIZUKU) 3) Do you sell Namiki ink bottles? (NOT Iroshizuku)? What is the price and volume? (note: I am interested by Iroshizuku, thank you very much for your answer on Iroshizuku, but here I am ALSO interested in Namiki NON IROSHIZUKU) 4) For Sailor ink bottles (ピッシェ; スカイハイ (sky high) ;ウルトラマリン(ultramarine a ;グレナーデ ; エピナール ; アプリコット), if I understand correctly you can sell them but you have to order them first. What is the delay for you to get them before you can ship them to me? 5) Regarding Capless, thank you very much for the price information for the Capless **Decimo** (US$126 for 1 Pilot Capless Decimo fountain pen) and for the colour information that you provided in your answer. Now, my question is on the price for the Capless “standard model” (that means, not the Decimo model, but the standard Capless model, the one which has 2 rings and which is heavier than the Decimo, and usually significantly less expensive, see picture on http://www.flickr.com/photos/pigpogm/280831103/). At what price are you selling this “standard Capless model” (also known as Vanishing Point or VP in the USA)? To make sure we are talking about the same model, would you be king enough to please check the following link: http://pigpog.com/2007/04/22/pilot-capless/ ? Again many many thanks for taking the time to answer these questions. I am now close to finalizing my order and I really appreciate your quality of serv

• 教えて下さい。

教えて下さい。 How long have you been here for? What's your country famous for? この最後のforは何の意味があるのでしょうか?

• 次の英語を直訳すると私に譲ってくださいと?

Hello, Im interested to make an offer for your Item. Whats the present condition and how much do you want to sell it last?I cant wait till the end of the bids and Im buying it urgently for my Sons Missionary Project.Also let me know if you have more than 1(ONE) of this Item.I Offer you USD $800.00 for the Item.I will be sending you Money through BANK TRANSFER DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT Thanks and God Bless as I await your swift response.Please reply ○○○○○○@yahoo.co.jp or Add me to your