関係代名詞と日本語訳の把握方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 関係代名詞とは、文中で名詞と前後の関係を結ぶ役割を果たす代名詞です。
  • 関係代名詞は主格、目的格、所有格、副詞格の形で使用できます。
  • 関係代名詞にはthat、which、who、whom、whose、where、when、whyなどがあります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

適当な関係代名詞と日本語訳をお願いします

This is Mr.Kato,the person () will be guiding us today I know a little boy () parents have passed away She is a good interpreter () I believe can help you. That's the restaurant () just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything () she wanted. Nagasaki is a city () I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of () is red, is mine. He is the man with () I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel () she was staying at. This is the very house () I wish to live in.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

This is Mr.Kato, the person (who) will be guiding us today. I know a little boy (whose) parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter (who) I believe can help you. That's the restaurant (which/that) just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything (that) she wanted. Nagasaki is a city (which/that) I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of (which) is red, is mine. He is the man with (whom) I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel (which/that) she was staying at. This is the very house (that) I wish to live in.

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

The first thing that you must do is to finish your homework. Buy it back from the man you sold it to. All I can tell you is that you'd better watch your language. もう締め切られていますが,並べ替えの正解はこうです。 自分で正しく判断できないから質問されているので仕方がないと思いますが, この問題もちゃんと知りたいなら補足で言ってください。

gookozou02
質問者

お礼

わざわざありがとうございます。 他の投稿している問題も教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします

関連するQ&A

• 至急:翻訳お願いします

This is Mr.Kato, the person who will be guiding us today. I know a little boy whose parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter who I believe can help you. That's the restaurant which just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything that she wanted. Nagasaki is a city which I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of which is red, is mine. He is the man with whom I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel which she was staying at. This is the very house that I wish to live in.

• 翻訳お願いします

This is Mr.Kato, the person (who) will be guiding us today. I know a little boy (whose) parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter (who) I believe can help you. That's the restaurant (which/that) just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything (that) she wanted. Nagasaki is a city (which/that) I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of (which) is red, is mine. He is the man with (whom) I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel (which/that) she was staying at. This is the very house (that) I wish to live in.

• なぜ<>の中の関係詞になるのか教えてください。

なぜこの関係代名詞になるのか理由をお願いしたいです This is Mr.Kato, the person (who) will be guiding us today. I know a little boy (whose) parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter (who) I believe can help you. That's the restaurant (which/that) just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything (that) she wanted. Nagasaki is a city (which/that) I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of (which) is red, is mine. He is the man with (whom) I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel (which/that) she was staying at. This is the very house (that) I wish to live in.

• 連鎖関係代名詞

She opened a door to learning that I had not even known existed 2文にわけると She opened a door to learning that existed. I had not even known it. 又は I had not even known a door to learning that existed. She opened it. でいいでしょうか? This is the book which you said he is reading これはあなたが言った彼が読んでいる本である。 上記の文はyou said this is the book which he is reading だと同義になるのでしょうか?

• 関係代名詞

「これは私が通っている学校です。」 と言いたいとき This is a school I go to. でよろしいでしょうか?なんかtoで終わるのは不自然な 感じがするのですが・・・ よろしくお願いいたします。

• of which→ 所有格を表す関係代名詞

例えば、 The house the red roof of which you can see is ours.(赤い屋根が見える家が、私たちの家です) という文は、 The house of which you can see the red roof is ours.と書き換えられますよね。 ところで、 I saw a car the windows of which was broken.(私は窓が壊れている車を見た) という文は、 I saw a car of which the windows was broken.と書いてはダメなんですか?

• 適当な形に変えて日本語訳もお願いします

The guest__________________a speech is the mayor <make> This blue ball is the earth ____________from the moon.<see> The_____________bull rushed at the red cloth.<excite> I saw a worm _________on the floor<crawl> He got his leg ____________in the accident <injure> I found the man _________________on the floor.<lie> The iron door remained______________all day long.<close> She went out ,________________the door____________________.<leave,unlock> Frankly___________________,she is a little selfish.<speak> She likes listening to music with her eyes________________.<close>

• 細やかな日本語訳を、よろしくお願いいたします。

学長から推薦を頂きました。 できるだけ美しい日本語で、細やかに、最大に誉めて翻訳して頂けますと、たいへん助かります。 どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。 This is to certify that Ms ○○ is a regular student of the (学校名), where she just entered the 3 years long Bachelor program with piano as main discipline. Ms.○○passed a very demanding entrance examination with severe selection, and is now studying in one of the most wanted piano classes of our institution. I am confident she will be very successful in her studies and it is my pleasure to recommend her for a (機関).

• 関係代名詞です  お願いします

関係代名詞のところの問題です。 下の2文を1文にしなさい。 This is the book. I gave it to him. これを This is the book I gave to him. としたのですが。 問題集の回答は This is the book I gave him. と to がなくなっていました。 自分の回答ではダメなのかと、to が抜けた訳を教えてください。

• 関係代名詞と関係副詞の使い分け

関係代名詞と関係副詞の使い分けについて教えてください。 (1)This is the house which I live in. (2)This is the house where I live. この2つの文で、なぜ(1)はwhichで(2)はwhereなのかがわかりません。 (2)はわかるのですが、(1)がわかりません。 (2)を分解すると、This is the house. I live there.で、 thereは副詞だから関係副詞を使うのはわかります。 (1)はThis is the house. I live in the house. だと思うのですが・・・。 疑問点がまとめられなくて申し訳ないのですが、どなたかわかりやすく教えていただけないでしょうか?