• ベストアンサー

適当な形に変えて日本語訳もお願いします

The guest__________________a speech is the mayor <make> This blue ball is the earth ____________from the moon.<see> The_____________bull rushed at the red cloth.<excite> I saw a worm _________on the floor<crawl> He got his leg ____________in the accident <injure> I found the man _________________on the floor.<lie> The iron door remained______________all day long.<close> She went out ,________________the door____________________.<leave,unlock> Frankly___________________,she is a little selfish.<speak> She likes listening to music with her eyes________________.<close>

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

適当な形に変えて日本語訳もお願いします The guest__________________a speech is the mayor <make> making 演説している客人は市長さんだよ。 This blue ball is the earth ____________from the moon.<see> seen 月から見えるこの青いボールが地球です。 The_____________bull rushed at the red cloth.<excite> excited 興奮した牛が赤い布目がけて突進した。 I saw a worm _________on the floor<crawl> crawling 毛虫(芋虫)が床を這っているのを見た。 He got his leg ____________in the accident <injure> injured 彼はその事故で足を怪我した。 I found the man _________________on the floor.<lie> lying 床の上に寝そべっている男を見つけた。 なお、ひねくれて、 床の上で嘘をついている男を見つけたーーというのも、あり得ます。 The iron door remained______________all day long.<close> closed その鉄扉は一日中閉まったままだった。 She went out ,________________the door____________________. <leave,unlock> leaving (the door) unclocked ドアに鍵をかけないまま、彼女は出かけた。 Frankly___________________,she is a little selfish.<speak> speaking 率直に言って、彼女は少々自己中心だ。 She likes listening to music with her eyes________________.<close> closed 彼女は、目を閉じたまま音楽を聞くのが好きだ。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

The guest______making____________a speech is the mayor <make> This blue ball is the earth ____seen________from the moon.<see> The_____excited________bull rushed at the red cloth.<excite> I saw a worm ____crawling_____on the floor<crawl> He got his leg ____injured________in the accident <injure> I found the man ______lying___________on the floor.<lie> The iron door remained_____closed_________all day long.<close> She went out ,_______leaving_________the door__________unlocked__________.<leave,unlock> Frankly______speaking_____________,she is a little selfish.<speak> She likes listening to music with her eyes____closed____________.<close> 演説をしている来賓は市長だ。 この青い球は月から見た地球だ。 興奮した雄牛は赤い布をめがけて突進した。 私は床を這う毛虫を見た。 彼は事故で足をけがした。 私は床に横になっている男を見つけた。 鉄の扉は一日中、閉まったままだった。 彼女はドアに鍵をかけないまま出かけた。 率直に言って、彼女はちょっと自己中心的だ。 彼女は目を閉じて音楽を聞くのが好きだ。

関連するQ&A

• 適当な形に変えて日本語訳もお願いします

I have finished___________________my report on air pollution.<write> Would you mind_________________the bag?<carry> The retired politician refused______________a speech<give> Aya practices___________________the waltz every day.<dance> She promised_________________it ready by noon.<get> Remember___________________your homework by tomorrow.<finish> I remember ___________________the novel when I was a high school student<read> Kazuya is used to _______________in front of people<speak> I couldn't help ____________________at the funny sight.<laugh>

• 日本語訳を! 2-(5)

お願いします。  In the middle scene the elongated, entwined necks may look like two dinosaurs that got tangled, but they are supposed to be panthers and could symbolize the two parts of Egypt now joined together. If you draw a line through the middle, you can see that the two sides are mirror images. They balance. Narmer has brought harmony to Egypt.  The bottom scene on the palette shows a bull trampling a frightened foe. The bull is power. Narmer is powerful. He has conquered his enemies. They lie naked and helpless under his feet.  The palette shows Narmer victorious over the forces of evil. He has conquered chaos. He has given the Two Lands unity. The artist who carved the Palette of Narmer has told a dramatic story. Some say the Palette of Narmer is merely a legend. They say it wasn't the work of one king as powerful as a bull unifying Egypt, but that the Two Lands came together gradually over generations. Other say that Narmer was not he first king's real name. But one thing is certain―the story has survived for 5,000 years. It lives on the Palette of Narmer. It is written in stone.

• なぞなぞ(?)クイズ

ある所で以下のようなクイズ(なぞなぞ?)が出ました。 答えをご存じの方、いらっしゃらないでしょうか? -------------------------------------------- There is a room with a table in it. The table is just under the window. The window is open and the shutters have blown in over the table. On the floor near the table is broken glass. Also on the floor is water. Close to the table,on the floor, Martha and George are dead. How did they die? ---------------------------------------------

• 適当な1語をお願いします

Mother told ()() get up early. 母は私に早く起きるように言った。 It is necessary () her () follow his advice 彼女は彼の忠告に従う必要がある My father () me () abroad. 父は私を海外旅行に行かせてくれた I heard the ()(). 私はドアが開くのを聞いた She is said ()()() a great pianist. 彼女は偉大なピアニストだったと言われている He claims that I ()() blame for the accident 彼はその自己の責任は私にあると主張している My grandfather is ()()() work on a farm 祖父は年を取りすぎて農場では働けない ()() frank with you, I don't like your idea 率直に言うと、私は君の考えが好きではない。

• 適当な1語をお願いします

The concert ()()() by the staff then. コンサートはそのときスタッフによって準備されているところだった。 I()()() by a foreigner at the airport. 私は空港で外国人に話かけられた The advertising display ()()() many people in Osaka その広告は大阪では多くの人々に知られている She ()()() the result. 彼女はその結果に満足した ()()() that she is a famous singer in Hong Kong. 彼女は香港で有名な歌手だそうだ。

• 訳と文法的解釈を教えてください

The people in our discourse whose only contoribution to American political process is to injure it, on purpose ? 私の解釈では、 people に whose ~ injure it  までが かかり、動詞がないような気がするのですが? the people (そのひとたちは) on purpose?(わざと) となって文章になってないのですが、これでいいのでしょうか? 英語で名詞句だけを並べることはあるのでしょうか? どなたか、教えてください。お願いします

• 日本語訳を! 2-(4)

お願いします。  On the first page of our ancient comic book there are two scenes. The larger shows king Angry Catfish, or Narmer, about to smash the head of a man kneeling in front of him. The victim's name (or is it the mane of a group of people?) is Wash and is written above his head. Could Wash be a leader that Narmer has conquered? Or is it symbolic of a whole tribe of people Narmer has beaten in battle?  More clues come from what is right in front of Narmer's face. The falcon perched on the reeds is no ordinary bird. He is Horus of Nekhen, the symbol of Egyptian royalty and protector of the king. Horus of Nekhen perches on reeds called papyrus. Each papyrus blossom is the Egyptian symbol for 1,000. The meaning is clear . King Narmer―the king of Upper Egypt―has conquered and captured Lower Egypt.  That bowling-pin-shaped hat that King Catfish is wearing is the White Crown of Upper Egypt. The king is also wearing a bull's tail, which shows he is as strong as a bull. Behind Narmer there is a person carrying the king's sandals. He is much smaller in order to show that he isn't as powerful as Narmer. In the second scene those two men who look as though they are swimming are actually Narmer's fallen enemies sprawled helplessly inside their walled town. Narmer has won.  Page two of our comic book (otherwise known as "the back") is divided into three scenes. In the top scene Narmer is wearing the Red Crown of Lower Egypt. The Sandal Bearer is still following Narmer carrying his sandals, and Narmer is still holding his head-bashing mace, but instead of the hair of his enemy he holds a staff in his other hand, The staff is a symbol of royalty. He is parading with smaller, less important people (everyone is less hmportant than Narmer now) toward ten bodies with their heads cut off and placed between their legs. Like dogs with their tails tucked between their legs, these are the cowering, conquered enemies.

• どうしても日本語訳できません

Withdrawal occurs when the person stops taking a drug on which he or she is physiologically dependent and experiences painful physical symptoms. 上記の文を訳せる方がいたらお願いしたいのですが‥

• 欠けている文法知識

The baby looked very content sitting on the floor. 1. The baby looked very content. 2. The baby is sitting on the floor. これだと分かるのですが、合わさるとモヤっとした理解になってしまうのはなぜでしょうか。 【モヤポイント】 ・動詞がどちらか分からない(looked, sitting?) ・どこがどう掛かるのか分からない(sitting, on the floorの存在) The baby looked very content (sitting on the floor). The baby (looked very content) sitting on the floor.

• この英文を日本語に訳してください

1She speaks in a high voice. 2His record for the 100 meters was broken. 3The children were making a lot of noise. 4You can see wild monkeys in this area. 5I wish we had more space in our office. 6What can we do to save the environment? 7We crossed the Italian border at night. 8Dial 911 in case of emergency. 9That’s my favorite scene in this movie. 10This room has a fine view of the ocean. 11The distance between Paris and Berlin is 650 miles. 12Do you know the names of all the continents? 13We could see a ship on the horizon. 14Put some olive oil on the spaghetti. 15The door was made of glass. 16This metal is made of pure gold. よろしくお願いします。