適当な1語をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 母は私に早く起きるように言った。
  • 彼女は彼の忠告に従う必要がある。
  • 父は私を海外旅行に行かせてくれた。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

適当な1語をお願いします

Mother told ()() get up early. 母は私に早く起きるように言った。 It is necessary () her () follow his advice 彼女は彼の忠告に従う必要がある My father () me () abroad. 父は私を海外旅行に行かせてくれた I heard the ()(). 私はドアが開くのを聞いた She is said ()()() a great pianist. 彼女は偉大なピアニストだったと言われている He claims that I ()() blame for the accident 彼はその自己の責任は私にあると主張している My grandfather is ()()() work on a farm 祖父は年を取りすぎて農場では働けない ()() frank with you, I don't like your idea 率直に言うと、私は君の考えが好きではない。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. me to 2. for to 3. let ho 4. door open 5. to have been 6. am to 7. too old to 8. To be

関連するQ&A

• My hope is....

「私の願いは海外で勉強することです。」の和訳は参考書では  My hope is to study abroad. になっていたのですが、私はこの hopeの使い方に違和感を感じます。主語をMy wish とか My dream にしたり、或いは I wish to study abroad.にした適切かと思うのですが,,. My hope is to study abroad. が正しい英文なのか教えて下さい。

• 最上級から比較級へ

1.The most interesting woman I’ve met is my teacher. Ans.> My teacher is much interesting than people which I’ve met. 2.My history class is my hardest class. Ans.> My history class is much harder than any other classes. 3.Hiroko Nakamura is the most famous woman pianist in Japan. Ans.> Hiroko Nakamura is the pianist, who is famous than any other woman pianists in Japan. 1~3の最上級の文を比較級にしたのですが、自分の答えで合っているかどうか不安です。チェックして下さい。

• 文型

It is my fault. s v c (第2文型) I am to blame for it. s v c (第2文型) ですか?

• 適当な語句をお願いします

Soccer is a very (exciting/excited)sport. サッカーはとても人を興奮させるスポーツだ I bought some sweets (making/made)in the traditional way. 私は昔ながらの方法で作られた菓子を買った In a crowd, I heard my name (calling/called). 私は人ごみの中で自分の名前が呼ばれるのを聞いた I had my digital camera (to repair/repaired)by the manufacturer. 私はメーカーでデジタルカメラを修理してもらった (Looling/Looked)back<I saw a truck approaching 振り返ると、1台のトラックが近づいてくるのが見えた They enjoyed the party,(to sing and dance/singing and dancing) 彼らは歌ったり踊ったりして、パーティーを楽しんだ (Reading/Having read)the book before,I didn't want to read it again 以前に読んだので、その本をまた読みたくはありませんでした (Surprising/Surprised) at the news,she turned pale そのニュースに驚いて、彼女は青くなった (Judging of /Judging from)what they say,he will surely win. 彼らの言うことから判断すると、彼はきっと勝つだろう

• 英文が合ってるか確かめてください

Sachi can sing the most well in her class. I get up earlier than my father. This is the most famous song in the world.

• 至急書き換えお願いします

1. I'm proud that my son is a pianist. =I'm...(動名詞を用いて) 2. I'm proud that I invented the machine. =I'm...(動名詞を用いて) 3. I'm proud that I haven't told a lie. =I'm...(動名詞を用いて) 4. It is impossible to solve problem. =There よろしくお願いします。

• 皆さんならこの後どう返しますか?

Hello!! My name is . I live in tokyo in Adatiku. My hobby is write a nobel.My hriends often read my nobel. My friends look after my nobel. She said 「amazing and fantastic!!」 I am very happy that heard her inpressions. Thank you. Nice to meet you. I'm Your hobby is cool !! I like reading nobel. I want to read your nobel someday

• 英文を日本語にしてください><

1.You might as well eat sugar as eat such a sweet cake. 2.It is natural that she should cry at the death of her pet. 3.My mother insisted that I should wear a hat. 4.It is necessary that you should prepare for the exam. 5.I suggested that we go to an Italian restaurant for dinner. よろしくお願いします><

• 比較でよく解らない所が・・・

比較で自信がないところがあったので質問します。 間違っているところがあれば訂正をお願いします。 問1.()内の語を適当な形に直しなさい。また和訳しなさい。 (1)I think cars are (dangerous) than planes. 私の解答>dangerouser 和訳>私は飛行機より車の方が危険だと思う。 (2)He is getting (well) day by day. 私の解答>best 和訳>彼は今日、いい日を手にいれた。 (3)Water is (heavy) at 4℃. 私の解答>heaviest 和訳>水は摂氏4℃以上で重くなる 問2.英訳しなさい (1)私は祖父ほど早く起きない I get up not so early as My grandfather. (2)中国は日本よりはるかに大きい Chaina is very bigger than Japan. (3)一月は日本では一番寒い月だ January is the coldest month in japan.

• 次の英文を適当な順に並べ替えてください。

(a) I(you/want/study/to)much harder. (b)(is/for/it/you/necessary)to read the book. (c)I didn`t (your brother/see/walk)from the short building to the tall one. (d)My parents (me/study/made/English)all day long yesterday. (e)I awoke one morning (myself/to/find/to/be)a famous singer. (f)Hiroyuki (to/be/grew up/a great merchant). (g)I found (easy/answer/it/to)the question. (h)I was glad (hear/to/became/you)a doctor.