• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文をお願いします)

Asako's CD collection

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Asako has a CD collection similar to mine.
  • The campus of the college is five times larger than Tokyo Dome.
  • I have never seen such an exciting game before.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

アサコは私と同じくらいのCDをもっている Asako has as many CDs as I do. その大学のキャンパスは東京ドームの5倍あります[as~asを用いて] The campus of the college is five times as large as Tokyo Dome. こんなに興奮する試合を私は今まで見たことがない This is the most exciting game (that) I have ever seen. すぐに出かければ出かけるほど、それだけよい席が得られます The sooner you leave, the better seat you can get. 彼女はチームの他のどの選手よりも一生懸命練習した She practiced harder than any other player in the team.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

Asako has as many CD's as I do. The campus of the callege is five times as large as the Tokyo Dome. This is the most exciting game I have seen. The earlier you come, the better seat you will get. She practiced harder than any other players of the team (またはteammates.)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

アサコは私と同じくらいのCDをもっている Asako has as many CD as I do ___________ その大学のキャンパスは東京ドームの5倍あります[as~asを用いて] The campus of the college is as large as 5 times of Tokyo Dome________________________ こんなに興奮する試合を私は今まで見たことがない This is the most exciting match game i have ever seen. __________________________________________________ すぐに出かければ出かけるほど、それだけよい席が得られます The sooner you do the better seat you could have__________________________________ 彼女はチームの他のどの選手よりも一生懸命練習した She practiced harder than any other team mates _____

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳の問題です

英語の問題で分からない所があります 解答が無い上に体調がすぐれない為 思う様に進められません どなたかお力添えを頂けると助かります 次の英文を日本語に訳しなさい  ・ He had something to do with the case .  ・ The fields of flowers stretched as far as the eye could reach .  ・ There is no rule but has some exceptions .  ・ She is not what she used to be .  ・ This car is superior to that one . 恐縮ですが 解説等も頂けると助かります 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の翻訳(和訳)をおねがいします。 考えてみたのですがうまく訳せません。

Like the nation itself, American college life is diverse, challenging, complicated, and ever changing. Technology, in particular, is as much a driver of change in education today as it is in the global economy in general. This diversity in college experiences has the great advantage of allowing students from many different backgrounds to pursue a college education in a setting that they find suitable for their individual success.

• 福岡ドームで出待ちをしたいが・・・

こんばんは。 今度福岡ドームにオープン戦を見に行きます。 見たいチームはビジターチームになるのですが、その試合の次の日には福岡ドームとは違う場所でのオープン戦が予定されているので、多分試合終了後すぐ移動になるだろうと思っています。 そこで、せめてバスで出ていく所ぐらいは見たいなと思っているのですが、福岡ドームはどこから出てくるのかさっぱりわかりません。 (地方球場は素直に入り口で待ってれば見れますよね?) そこでなんですが、福岡ドームはどこで待っていれば選手のバスが見れるでしょうか? ご存知の方、教えてくださいm(__)m

• プロ選手の練習場所

選手を見に行こうと思ったのですが、巨人が東京ドームで試合があるとしたら その日の練習は東京ドームで練習するんですか? それとも読売球場で練習してから来るんですか? もしドームだとしたら読売球場ではいつ練習してますか? あと、そこに相手チームが来る場合、相手チームはどこで練習するのですか? 球場を借りて練習してたらきりがありませんよね?

• the比較級~,the比較級の文

使い方のこつがイマイチ掴めていない為、練習させてください。ちょっと難しいので間違っていると思いますが、添削よろしくお願いします。 1、車はながく乗れば乗るほど愛着が沸く。 The longer you drive(have) a car, the more you love it. 2、怠ければ怠けるほど、どんどんあとがつらくなる。 The lazier you are, the harder you'll be. 3、文法は勉強すればするほど、しゃべりにくくなる。 The harder you study grammar, the harder you speak. 4、長く付き合えば付き合うほど、新鮮さが無くなってくる。 The longer you see her, the less the freshness. 5、おいしければおいしいほど良い。 The more tasty this food is, the better. ごめんなさい。自分で問題作っておきながら完敗です。 すみませんが添削のほうよろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

Isabella Rodriguez will soon be promoted to the position of senior vice president for Research and Development. She has been a dedicated member of this company for thirteen years, and I am confident that she will continue to help make Smithsonian Pharmaceutical the number one brand in child medicine. Ms.Rom has worked for the past five years as scince team manager. She has increased the efficiency of that department by 35% ,enabling us to produce a steady flow of innovative medicines. As the head of R&D ,she plans to perform a thorough analysis of all the departments operations and make chenges to insure that no resources are wasted. Please join me and the rest of the administrative staff at 2:00 today in the cafeteria to celebrate the promotion of Ms,Rom.

• 英文を直して頂けませんか?

今度学校で、夏休みの思い出について発表するのですが、英文があっているのかすごく不安なので、アドバイスをぜひお願いします(*>ω<*) I went to Open-campus with my mother. The amazing thing was that I met a professional soccer player, Naoshi Nakamura there. He was present as a guest, and I had a chance to shake hands with him. I am interested in sports and I want to be a sports trainer in my future, so it was wonderful experience for me. 私は母とオープンキャンパスに行きました。驚いたのはプロサッカー選手の中村直志さんとそこで会ったことです。直志さんはゲストとして参加されていて、私は直志さんと握手する機会がありました。私はスポーツに興味があり、将来はスポーツトレーナーになりたいと思っているので、とても良い体験ができました。

• こちらの英文を訳して頂いても良いでしょうか?

Anne M. Mulcahy(1952-),the CEO of Xerox Corporation from 2001 to 2009, also demonstrated these leadership qualities. And on becoming CEO, she already be-gan considering the selection of her successor. She landed Ursula M.Burns(1958-) as a prospective CEO, beginning to work with her in a team. This teamwork lasted for 10years,greatly helping Burns strengthen her position in global business. Burns was promoted to ECO in July,2009, a move that has improved morale in the workplace. A new wave of women CEOs has emerged in male-dominated corporate America-ca. Their leadership style centers around working in teams and creating a sense of community in the workplace. よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英文を訳してくださいませんか?

以下の英文の訳をよろしくお願いします。 The speaker started to say '...is to take issues...', realised that this is an ambiguous phrase and then corrected him/herself by continuing 'it's taken...' (= it has taken)...'and 'it's used...' I see why you might think this is a passive - and if 'it's' = 'it is' you'd be right. But 'it's' can also mean 'it has'. Link to this forum: I don't undrestand the interview... Report message2 Message 3, in reply to message 1. Posted by Robert (U2283314) on Saturday, 9th April 2011 (6 Hours Ago) Well, I'm not an expert, but I see nothing here but present perfect tense. Maybe he/she is talking about a legislature or Parliament. "It's taken issues that apply to everybody (how about the 'federal funds rate' as set by the BoE) and it's used this convention to heighten those things."

• 女子サッカーのSolo選手のコメントの訳です

アメリカのサッカー協会のウェブに掲載されたインタビュー記事。 なでしこの前に立ち塞がった、アメリカ代表ゴールキーパーのSolo選手の コメントですが、ネットで調べても、意訳ばかりでピーンときません。 どなたか、日本語としても変ではない直訳で訳お願いできませんか。 なでしこ優勝の記事を書く上で、間違いではないのでしょうが、上滑りのマスコミ訳 を引用したくはありませんから。 といことでこれです。 Solo has admitted that she believes this force of energy played a big part in the Japanese success. "We lost to a great team, we really did," Solo told USA team website. "I truly believe that something bigger was pulling for this team," she added. "As much as I've always wanted this, if there were any other team I could give this to it would have to be Japan. I'm happy for them and they do deserve it."