アメリカ代表ゴールキーパーSolo選手のコメント直訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ゴールキーパーSoloが、日本の成功にはこのエネルギーの力が大きく関わったと認めています。
  • 「素晴らしいチームに負けました。本当に」とソロはアメリカ代表チームのウェブサイトに語った。
  • 「私は本当に、何か大きなものがこのチームを引っ張っていたと信じています」と彼女は付け加えた。「ずっとこのタイトルを獲得したかったのですが、もし他のチームに渡せるのであれば、それは日本になります。彼らはそれに値する」とソロは語った。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

女子サッカーのSolo選手のコメントの訳です

アメリカのサッカー協会のウェブに掲載されたインタビュー記事。 なでしこの前に立ち塞がった、アメリカ代表ゴールキーパーのSolo選手の コメントですが、ネットで調べても、意訳ばかりでピーンときません。 どなたか、日本語としても変ではない直訳で訳お願いできませんか。 なでしこ優勝の記事を書く上で、間違いではないのでしょうが、上滑りのマスコミ訳 を引用したくはありませんから。 といことでこれです。 Solo has admitted that she believes this force of energy played a big part in the Japanese success. "We lost to a great team, we really did," Solo told USA team website. "I truly believe that something bigger was pulling for this team," she added. "As much as I've always wanted this, if there were any other team I could give this to it would have to be Japan. I'm happy for them and they do deserve it."

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ソロはエネルギーのこの力が日本の勝利に大きな役割を果たしたと信じていることを認めた。 「わたしたちは偉大なチームに敗れた」ソロはUSチームのウェブサイトで語った。 「わたしは、何かより大きなものがこのチームのために牽引していたと本当に信じる」彼女は付け加えた。 「わたしはこれを常に求めていたのではあるが、もしわたしがこれを与える他のチームがあるならば、それは日本でなくてはならないだろう。私は彼女たちとともに喜ぶ。彼女たちはまさにそれに値する」

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします。

My cat died on this day. I wrote this in memorial to him. Why do we allow ourselves to love when we know for a fact that, that soul will eventually leave us? why do we allow ourselves to love やwhen we know や for a fact that のところの訳がつかめません。宜しくお願いします。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I had a friend who I have known since primary school. We were best friends, but I ended up breaking away from her the summer we left high school due to a very negative flaw that grew in our relationship: she made everything about her. I have to admit, her life isn’t pretty, but mine isn’t so nice either, and she refused to acknowledge that, and even accused my requests for reciprocated sympathy as being jealous of her pain. accused my requests for reciprocated sympathy as being jealous of her painの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳の文法的な解説をお願いします

いつもお世話になります。 今回もNHKニュースで英会話からの質問です。 よろしくお願いします。 以下英文はデトロイトデイブ・ビン市長の語った内容で"this direction"は「デトロイト市が破産を宣言すること」を指しております。 One of the things that I want to say to our citizens is that, as tough as this is, I really didn't want to go in this direction, but now that we're here, we have to make the best of it. 「デトロイト市民に申し上げたいことの一つは、このような厳しい状況において、こうした方向に行きたくはなかったのですが、もはやここに至っては、この中でどうにか頑張るしかありません」 上記英文で"as tough as this is"の部分の訳が「このような厳しい状況において」となっていますが 何故そういう訳になるか、調べる方向性が分からないため質問させて頂きました。 何か省略されているのか、そういった表現があるのか、どなたか教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語 選択問題 解答を教えてください。

(1)We thought it odd ( ) the man who came here last month was chosen the new manager. アthan イthat ウwhat エwhether (2)I found ( ) difficult to believe his story. アthat イit ウthis エwhich (3)Tom, ( ) was useal with him, was late for school. アit イas ウwhat エwho オwhich (4)We went to the place ( ) in her talk. アwhere she spoke of イwhich she spoke of ウthat she spoke エof that she spoke (5)I found ( ) impossible to finish this work for two days. アtoo イso ウit エthat 上記問題の解答と日本語訳を教えて頂けますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 Japan and China have been in a danger situation these days, we have to solve this problem as soon as possible. 2 it is a great pleasure to inform you that Yumi and I have got married for 10 years. 3 I have been to the United Stated since I was at 8 years old. Now, unfortunately, I forgot how to speak Japanese. 1 I accidently bump into a bear when I go to a forest deeply. 2 Yumi call me back as soon as she realized that I called her. I guess she might like me. 3 Japan will inevitably go through an recession within 10 years, we all Japanese have to prepare for it from now on.

• 訳お願いします(>_<)

That's great. We will look into the vacation details as well as how much it will cost you. Once we have all the information I will send it to you for your parents approval. You can provide the funds when we book the vacation. の訳をお願いします(>_<)!!

• 翻訳願います!!

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m (1)I want to let you know that the language barrie will be taken care of when we see each other. (2)It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. (3)But since we are physically separated by miles in emptiness, this expression must come in the from of letters such as this. (4)Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. (5)Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another.

• 訳を見てもらいたいのですが、

海外のamazonにどうしても欲しいレコードがあります。そこ以外日本ではあまり手に入りにくく、海外の通販をしようと考え中です。しかし、その商品の写真などは出ているのですが、詳細をみるとこのようになっていました。これはどういう意味なんでしょうか?やはり無いということでしょうか? Availability: THIS TITLE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE. If you would like to purchase this title, we recommend that you occasionally check this page to see if it has become available.

• 訳をお願いします。

アメリカの友達に年末会いに行けない事を伝えた際に来た文なのですが。お願いします。 don't see me being sad as being mad at you because I'm not just see it as me wanting to be with you really bad

• 英語の訳をして欲しいです

一度訳したのですがどうしても変な訳になって内容があまりよくつかめないのでどなたか訳していただけませんか⁇  Once I've got a friend, I'll be careful not to presume on him or her. That we might be " bothering" someone is an everlasting concern of Americans, even among good friends. " Irish people live in each other's pockets," said one woman ." It's completely different here. You keep your distance." I will be very hesitant to ask friends for favors- one of my attractions as a friend is that I am not demanding. If I were, my prospective friends would be likely to back off. Neediness scares people. Rather than having to refuse a request, we prefer to have friends we can trust to make their requests rare and reasonable. We ourselves do not wish to be indebted to anyone else. We like reciprocal arrangements because they keep the scales balanced. This week I drive my friend to the airport; next week she drives me. A Chinese woman said that she tried to join a childcare cooperative, but she found the system so complex (to make sure that no one person did more than anyone else) that it drove her crazy