• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

It's been fun meeting people here and I've gotten a lot out of it. このout of it が分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ここでいろんな人と出会えて楽しかったよ、得るものも大きかったし。 *out of そこから、そこでの itはもちろんmeeting peopleを指しています。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=out+of

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

“Oh, I'm fine at showing people about. I've done it all my life at the asylum, and I've been doing it all day here. I have honestly.”

• 和訳お願い致します

I know we've spent some time together and I like hanging out with you, but since it's mostly been when we're drunk and after being out with other friends, I have thought of it as us being friends and having fun time together. I hope you are okay with that and you don't feel awkward.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I think both by nature and nurture I tend to apologize more than the average person. It definitely comes from growing up in the culture of “nice” in the Midwest, but I’m also a conflict-avoider and people-pleaser by nature, which seems to amplify it. Additionally, I tend to use it a lot when I’m trying to sympathize with people—if they say they’ve had a bad day, my response is usually, “I’m sorry.” I know the whole discussion of how women say sorry too much, but it just seems ingrained at this point and part of who I am. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

It's such a silly name. It belongs to the kind of girl I'm not—a sweet little blue-eyed thing, petted and spoiled by all the family, who romps her way through life without any cares. Wouldn't it be nice to be like that? Whatever faults I may have, no one can ever accuse me of having been spoiled by my family! But it's great fun to pretend I've been. In the future please always address me as Judy.

• 次の和訳をお願いします。

1.it seemed impossible for us to climb that side of the mountain,because the slope looked steep and slippery. 2.he boughta ford instead of a nissan. 3.nobody knowswhether to go to the party or to stay here. 4.what a fool I've been!the answer was before me all the time and I couldn't see it.

• この動画の和訳を教えてください

こんにちわ。 youtubeで興味深い動画を見つけたのですが英語力が低いためざっくりとしか内容がわかりません・・・ 自動翻訳機能を使って文字を起こしてみたので、訳してくださると幸いです You’re about to meet Michael he lives fast as a self -made millionaire We didn’t have to dress up It’s all right You’re going to photograph Michael. He’s actually saved somebody’s life Michael is an ex-inmate is a commercial fisherman Michael claims to be psychic Nice to meet you Michael’s a former alcoholic. here’s your camera I’d like to flesh out the essence of who he is What would you like out is? What would you like the photograph to say right you Defend it be a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? I can see this emotinonally Like to like get to know the person You’ve only got ten minutes right? I think you’re a guy that’s put yourself out there. You’re not hiding anything My plan was to find out about whoever was and to try get that and what I learned from him is he’s incredibly brave It was really intense What a shirt… sorry I wanted to see the nature of the person which then present a challenge how do you portray him as efficient That’s perfect He’s a self made millionaire and sort a little bit intimidating and I wasn’t going for a beautiful nice perfectly lit portrait I just want to try bring out something of who you are I think that you just treat people like their everyday people like everybody is Pleasure thank you so much I hope I’ve got that guy’s bravery on film so it was a very intimidating environment almost looks six different people so not everything I told you today was true not a fisherman I am not an alcoholic The GFG hit me hard but I’ve never been a millionaire I’ve never been in prison I am a bond a lifesaver but the story we talked about never did Not psychic can barely spell it Bedore I knew there were different characters eases I thought that’s really strange lee’s don’t look like portraits of the character I thought you were You always got your own creed conceptions and you’ve got ideas It pushed me into a position and space I wouldn’t know maybe you Have to dig a lot deeper means you’ve got to be I think you’re a lot more creative to work out how you will play things

• 英詩を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

英詩を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I wonder My darlin Where are you again tonight Are you holding someone else real tight Baby I wonder My heart is aching I belive that I`m a fool Let it go pn breaking Baby I'll make up and find out that I'm mistaken Oh bat right naw I wander I've beeb through lover's lane And I'm living life just just the same I've been traveling Nowhere fast And that Iwant to know What I want know Is will it last I've been throuth I've been throuth lover's lane And I'm living life living life just the same I've been traveling Been traveling now here fast And that I want to know wonder What I want know Although I may be a million miles away right now I wonder

• 和訳お願いします。

アメリカの友達とメールをしているのですがわからない部分がありました。友達は女の子なのですが、悩みを打ち明けてきたみたいで「I've been thinking about life a lot, like how to really live life without worrying and thinking too much. I sometimes worry, oh I wonder if people like me... But why should it matter anyway? Do you ever think about stuff like this?」この文のBut why should it matter anyway?はどのように訳したらいいのでしょうか?あとOh,I wonder if people like meの訳は「ああ、もしも人々(友達?)が私のことを好きだったら」で訳はいいのでしょうか?

• 洋楽歌詞の和訳お願いします

英語が苦手で日本語歌詞が知りたいです。英語の和訳をお願いします。 I've been looking at people And how they change with the times And lately all I've been seeing are people Throwing love away and losing their minds Or maybe it's me that's gone crazy `Cause I can't understand why All these people keep hurting each other When good love is so hard to come by So what's the glory in living Doesn't anybody erer stay together anymore And if love never lasts forever Tell me what's forever for I've been listening to people And they say love is the key It's not my way to let them lead me astray It's only that I want to believe But I see love-hungry people Trvind their best to survive

• 少し長い文ですが和訳お願いします。

海外の方に簡単な英語でコメントして お返事を頂いたのですが、 私には理解出来ず困っています。 I love you too! And I completely understand cuzz I didn't live in America my whole life so I had to learn and I've gotten better at it so I've had the same experience like you did! It's ok girl! 英語のお得意な方、和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m