自己実現した百万長者の壮大な人生

このQ&Aのポイント
  • この動画は、自己実現した百万長者、マイケルとの出会いを描いています。
  • マイケルは元受刑者であり、商業漁師であり、霊感を持っていると主張しています。
  • 彼は勇敢で信じられないほどの人物であり、彼の本質を引き出すために写真撮影を行います。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この動画の和訳を教えてください

こんにちわ。 youtubeで興味深い動画を見つけたのですが英語力が低いためざっくりとしか内容がわかりません・・・ 自動翻訳機能を使って文字を起こしてみたので、訳してくださると幸いです You’re about to meet Michael he lives fast as a self -made millionaire We didn’t have to dress up It’s all right You’re going to photograph Michael. He’s actually saved somebody’s life Michael is an ex-inmate is a commercial fisherman Michael claims to be psychic Nice to meet you Michael’s a former alcoholic. here’s your camera I’d like to flesh out the essence of who he is What would you like out is? What would you like the photograph to say right you Defend it be a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? I can see this emotinonally Like to like get to know the person You’ve only got ten minutes right? I think you’re a guy that’s put yourself out there. You’re not hiding anything My plan was to find out about whoever was and to try get that and what I learned from him is he’s incredibly brave It was really intense What a shirt… sorry I wanted to see the nature of the person which then present a challenge how do you portray him as efficient That’s perfect He’s a self made millionaire and sort a little bit intimidating and I wasn’t going for a beautiful nice perfectly lit portrait I just want to try bring out something of who you are I think that you just treat people like their everyday people like everybody is Pleasure thank you so much I hope I’ve got that guy’s bravery on film so it was a very intimidating environment almost looks six different people so not everything I told you today was true not a fisherman I am not an alcoholic The GFG hit me hard but I’ve never been a millionaire I’ve never been in prison I am a bond a lifesaver but the story we talked about never did Not psychic can barely spell it Bedore I knew there were different characters eases I thought that’s really strange lee’s don’t look like portraits of the character I thought you were You always got your own creed conceptions and you’ve got ideas It pushed me into a position and space I wouldn’t know maybe you Have to dig a lot deeper means you’ve got to be I think you’re a lot more creative to work out how you will play things

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#229393
noname#229393
回答No.1

You’re about to meet Michael he lives fast as a self -made millionaire. あなたは自分自身を作る大金持ちとして急いで生きるマイケルに会おうとしています We didn’t have to dress up It’s all right. 我々はドレスアップする必要はありませんでしたそれは大丈夫です You’re going to photograph Michael. He’s actually saved somebody’s life. あなたはマイケルを撮影するつもりです。彼は実際に誰かの人生を救った Michael is an ex-inmate is a commercial fisherman. マイケルは元商業漁師です Michael claims to be psychic. マイケルは霊魂と主張する Nice to meet you. はじめまして Michael’s a former alcoholic. here’s your camera. マイケルはかつてのアルコール中毒者だった。ここにあなたのカメラがあります I’d like to flesh out the essence of who he is 私は彼が誰であるかの本質を肉食したい What would you like out is? あなたは何をしたいですか? What would you like the photograph to say right you? あなたは何を写真にしたいですか? Defend it be a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? 霊魂があなたの日々の生活に多くの影響を与えるのを守る? I can see this emotinonally Like to like get to know the person. 私はこの感情的に見ることができます その人を知ることを好むように You’ve only got ten minutes right? あなたは10分しかないのですか? I think you’re a guy that’s put yourself out there. 私はあなたが自分自身をそこに置いた男だと思う。 You’re not hiding anything. あなたは何も隠さない My plan was to find out about whoever was and to try get that and what I learned from him is he’s incredibly brave. 私の計画は誰であったかを知り、それを試してみることでした。私が彼から学んだことは、彼が信じられないほど勇敢だということです It was really intense. それは本当に激しかった It was really intense. What a shirt… sorry なんてシャツなの?ごめんなさい I wanted to see the nature of the person which then present a challenge, how do you portray him as efficient? 私はその人の性格を見てみたいと思っていましたが、その人の挑戦はどのように彼を効率的に描写していますか That’s perfect. それは最高です He’s a self made millionaire and sort a little bit intimidating and I wasn’t going for a beautiful nice perfectly lit portrait. 彼は自分自身の億万長者であり、少し威圧しています。そして、私は美しい素敵な完全に明るい肖像画のために行くつもりはありませんでした。 I just want to try bring out something of who you are. 私はちょうどあなたが誰であるかの何かを持ち出そうとしたい I hope I’ve got that guy’s bravery on film so. 皆さんのように毎日のように人々を扱うだけだと思います Pleasure thank you so much. よろしくお願いします。 私はその男の勇敢さを映画にもらいたい it was a very intimidating environment. それは非常に威圧的な環境でした almost looks six different people. ほとんど6人の人が見える so not everything I told you today was true. 今日あなたに言ったことのすべてが真実ではなかった not a fisherman. I am not an alcoholic. 漁師ではない 私はアルコール依存症ではない The GFG hit me hard but I’ve never been a millionaire. GFGは私を激しく襲ったが、私は億万長者ではなかった I am a bond a lifesaver but the story we talked about never did . 私は刑務所にいたことはありません I am a bond a lifesaver but the story we talked about never did . 私は人生の絆であるが、私たちが話したことは決してしなかった Not psychic can barely spell it. 霊魂がそれを辛うじて綴ることはできない Bedore I knew there were different characters eases I thought that’s really strange lee’s don’t look like portraits of the character I thought you were. 私はあなたが思ったキャラクターの肖像画のように見えません You always got your own creed conceptions and you’ve got ideas. あなたはいつも自分の信念の概念を持っていて、アイデアを持っている It pushed me into a position and space I wouldn’t know maybe you . それは私をポジションとスペースに押し込んだ Have to dig a lot deeper means you’ve got to be I think you’re a lot more creative to work out how you will play things. もっと深く掘り下げなければならないということを意味します。私は、あなたが物事をどのように演奏するかを考え出すのがはるかに創造的だと思う。 ※以上です。

toranosuke52
質問者

補足

翻訳機にかけていただいただいて感謝していますが、日本語的おかしいですね汗

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington's lyrics aren't quite as unique and abstract as Scott Weiland's lyrics, but his lyrics (I'm unsure at this point if the DeLeo brothers contributed lyrically like they did on the Talk Show record) do paint a dark picture. The song almost sounds like it could be directed at Weiland, with lines like ‘Longing is the animal inside you when you bleed/Suffering is critical in finding what you need/Deliverance is evidence there's more than what you say/Pain is there the moment that you wake up from your dreams' and the later lines ‘You've got to learn your lesson to see what you've been missing/You've got to cross that line/Yeah, you've got to look inside/Yeah, it's time that you decide/Yeah, you've got to cross that line/Yeah, you're running out of time.’ Like I said previously, I’ve never been a big Linkin Park fan, but Bennington impressed me here considering my expectations.

• 和訳お願いします

It's just like you've always wanted to be Hitting the dancefloors all around the world Where people can see you dancing You are still on top, still a thrill Don't stop you've got moves to kill You've got the music to play Now, and shame us Out of control you're in to be famous You've got the gift to make the stars all around us Begin to shine, and dance to excite us Electric emotions Running through my circuits よろしくお願いします。

• Man 1 の最後の文を和訳してください。。

Man1: This again? Son of a bitch. Taking my money like that, you cheating dogs. Why, the only reason you can even live here is 'cause of what I've done. I busted my tail to dig that gate. Man2: For criminy's sakes, you always say the same thing when you're losing. We all dug that gate together, and you know it. Man3: Yeah, we did. We worked like there was no tomorrow. Man1: And what have we got to show for it?!

• Tom Waitsの曲の和訳をお願いします。

Tom Waits の The one that got awayという曲の歌詞を日本語に訳していただけませんか? 歌詞はこちらです。 Well, the gigolo's jumpin' salty Ain't no trade out on the streets Half past the unlucky And the hawk's a front row seat Dressed in full orchestration Stage door Johnny's got to pay And sent him home Talking 'bout the one that got away Well, could've been on Easy Street Could've been a wheel With irons in the fire And all them business deals But the last of the big time losers Shouted before he drove away I'll be right back as soon as I crack The one that got away The ambulance drivers, they don't give a shit They just want to get off work And the short stop And the victim already gone berserk And the shroud tailor measures him For a deep six holiday The stiff is froze, the case is closed On the one that got away Now Jim Crow's directing traffic With them cemetery blues With them peculiar looking trousers Them old Italian shoes And a wooden kimono was all ready To drop in San Francisco Bay But he's mumbling something All about the one that got away Costello was the champion At the St.Moritz Hotel And the best this side of Fairfax Reliable sources tell But his reputation is at large And he's at Ben Frank's every day Waiting for the one that got away He's got a snake skin sport shirt And he looks like Vincent Price With a little piece of chicken And he's carving off a slice But someone tipped her off She'll be doing a Houdini now any day She shook his hustle A Greyhound bus'll take the one that got away Andre is at the piano Behind the Ivar in the sewers With a buck a shot for pop tunes And a fin for guided tours He could've been in Casablanca He stood in line out there all day Now he's spilling whiskey And learning songs about a one that got away Well, I've lost my equilibrium And my car keys and my pride The tattoo parlor's warm And so I hustle there inside And the grinding of the buzz-saw "What you want that thing to say?" I says, "Just don't misspell her name Buddy, she's the one that got away" どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 洋楽の歌詞、和訳頼みます・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は敗北者」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• 洋楽の歌詞を和訳してください・・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は負けた」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• 長文ですが・・・・・

長文ですが・・・・・ B:James got no people skills, just the way he talks; he really gets on my nerves. L: Oh never mind him, all managers go nuts and lose it when their asses are on the line B: Yeah but you don't talk down to your employees like that! monkeying around! who does he think he's talking to? We're not slaves! L: Oh, just don't let it get under your skin, just grin and bear it. B: I wish he were like you, you're a people person, with you, it's like give and take , with him , it's like a one way street. L: You've got to learn how to brush it all off, and not let it get to you, just keep your head down, do your work and go home B: I don't know how you can put up with it though! L: I've been in the fast lane for a long time; I think I've got a thick skin now. B: if I weren't completly tapped out, I would've thorown in the towel. L: We're all working our fingers to the bone to make ends meet. B: Did you hear how joe was kissing up to james in the meeting? He's such a bootlickeer! I like Simon he shoots from the hip, he always says the first thing that pops into his head! L: yeah,Simon doesn't take a shine to Joe, you can say that! 自分なりに内容はなんとなく理解できたつもりなのですが、本当に合っているかが不安なので英語に自信のある方いましたら、訳していただければと思います。

• 和訳をお願いします!

You soon become absorbed in some book or other, and usually it is only much later 4(that) you realize you have spent far too much time there and must dash off to keep some forgotten appointment----- without buying a book, of course. This opportunity to escape the realities of everyday life is, I think, the main attraction of a bookshop. There are not many places where it is possible to do this. A music shop is very much like a bookshop. You can wander round such places to your heart's content. かっこ4のthatと同じ用法を含む文を次のなかから選んでください。 1 The fact is (that) I have nothing to do with the matter. 2 It is here (that) she was killed in a traffic accident. 3 It is so fine today (that) I feel like going out. 4 There is little hope (that) you will succeed. 5 I am sure he is poor but (that) he is sincere. 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章を和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いいたします。 I Pray to God. that he makes me feel alright Hope He gets me through this one more night. I Pray to God. He's like one too many drinks And my intuition starts to sink. It's like ba-da-da-da-da-da your shadows.they follow and they're hauntingme where'd you go? This hollow soul is lonely I'm on my knees. begging pretty please I'm so love drunk. stupid off these memories Mother Mary.please.have mercy over me tha sun came up.and I can't believe you're over me When I'm hungover you I swear to God.that I won't do this again I've already wasted all my sins I swear to God.I'm so sick of what you do But I'll never get enough of you

• 和訳お願いします

ドラマ内の台詞です。 1:「It's kind of weird you having a kid. Still, it's exciting, isn't it?」 2:「What, having some wrinkled little time clock ticking away? Reminding you that you're getting older by the minute. By the second.」 3:「Keep thinking like that, you're gonna end up prematurely gra-ay. Ooh, I think I see one. 」 4:「Why didn't somebody try and stop me?」 5:「Hello! Somebody did. But you wouldn't listen. You had to let Lindsay fill your head with all her bullshit flattery. 'Oh, you're so good-looking.' 'Oh, oh, y-y-you're so smart.' 'Oh-oh, you've got such great genes. And I don't mean your 501s.' And now you're stuck with a kid. For life.」 所々にわからない箇所があり、台詞をまとめました。 赤ちゃんができてしまったことに悩む友人との会話です。 2番と5番(And I don't mean your 501s.)がわからないので、そこだけでも構いません。 よろしくお願いします!