なぜ私は他人に対して謝る傾向にあるのか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は平均的な人よりも謝ることが多いと思います。これは中西部の「優しい」文化で育ったことから来ていますが、私自身も本能的に紛争を避けたり他人の気に入らせたりするタイプで、それがより一層謝ることを増幅させているようです。
  • また、人々と共感しようとする時にもよく使います。彼らが悪い日を過ごしたと言った場合、私の反応は通常「ごめんなさい」となります。
  • 私は女性が謝りすぎる問題についての議論を知っていますが、それは今の時点で私に根付いているようで、私自身の存在や意見、感情を軽視するためには行っていません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

I think both by nature and nurture I tend to apologize more than the average person. It definitely comes from growing up in the culture of “nice” in the Midwest, but I’m also a conflict-avoider and people-pleaser by nature, which seems to amplify it. Additionally, I tend to use it a lot when I’m trying to sympathize with people—if they say they’ve had a bad day, my response is usually, “I’m sorry.” I know the whole discussion of how women say sorry too much, but it just seems ingrained at this point and part of who I am. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

別に私がつまらないから、私の意見は無価値だから、私は何にも感じないからではなく(小さい時からそう育てられて、思わずごめんなさいと言ってしまうだけなんです。)

corta
質問者

お礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.1

It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings It はとらえにくいのですが, “I tend to apologize more than the average person”を名詞化して「私の謝りがちな傾向、性格、行動パターン」のことか謝ることそのものを曖昧にを指している様に思います。 「その行為は私自身、私の考え、私の感性を極力出さない様にするためでは無い」 minimizeは最小限に抑える。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• この文の和訳お願いします!

この文の和訳お願いします! <(_ _)> In today's class, I learned everyone had his or her opinions. I thought each one was right and it was very important to exchange our own opinions through discussion. ( ) opinions helped me to find a new way of thinking. ( )の中にはsameかmyかnextかdifferentのどれかがはいるみたいですが、よくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!!

下の文はJomo Kenyattaの演説で比喩表現が入ってるらしいのですが、それ自体ががどこにあるのかも分からないので誰か分かる方は教えてください><↓ 'There is no society of angels,whether it is white, brown or black. We are all human beings, and as such we are sure to make mistakes. If I have done a wrong to you, it is for you to forgive me; and if you have done something wrong to me, it is for me to forgive you. The Africans cannot say the Europeans have done all the wrong; and the Europeans cannot say the Africans have done all the wrong.... You have something to forget just as I have. Many of you are just as Kenyan as myself.'

• 和訳お願いします‼︎

"your Halloween costume came to my house by mistake today, sorry I opened it. it was a rooster mask and a bag of lollipops. going as a cock sucker again I see"

• 和訳をお願いします。

I have forwarded you photos and information of my animals before which is proof of ownership,but still you are requesting for more pic's and you have shown me no proof of legitimate purchase and keep demanding for photos. I am sorry we do not work like this.All paper works are issued and forwarded only after first payment have been done and not before to be sure it is a legitimate purchaser and not some photo copyright theft.Sorry but i will send no more information,photos or paperwork till advance deposit have been done. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳

和訳例をお願いします。どちらも同じ長文から引っ張ってきた文です。一部分なので、わかりにくいかもしれませんが、お願いします。 ・I spoke to them in Spanish because I had thoughts and feelings that I knew I could only communicate to them in the language in which my mind works. I wanted to express myself genuinely, so that they could know me as I really am, rather than an English-language version of me. ・Not only did my mother not speak to me in Danish, but my parents were also both fluent In German and French and they refused to teach me those, too. They felt it would slow down my development in English, that I would get confused while working out how all the bits fit together. itの具体的内容もお願いします。

• できるだけ早く和訳お願いします!!

"Somebody must listen ," answered the Frog, " and I like to do all the talking myself. It saves time, and prevents arguments." "But I like arguments," said the Rocket. "I hope not," said the Frog complacently. "Arguments are extremely vulgar, for everybody in good society holds exactly the same opinions. Good-bye a second time; I see my daughters in the distance;" and the little Frog swam away. "You are a very irritating person," said the Rocket, "and very ill-bred. I hate people who talk about themselves, as you do, when one wants to talk about oneself, as I do. It is what I call selfishness, and selfishness is a most detestable thing, especially to anyone of my temperament, for I am well known for my sympathetic nature. In fact, you should take example by me ; you could not possibly have a better model. Now that you have the chance you had better avail yourself of it, for I am going back to Court almost immediately. I am a great favourite at Court; in fact , the Prince and Princess were married yesterday in my honour. Of course you know nothing of these matters, for you are a provincial."

• 和訳がわかりません。

I just did and responded...sorry bout that, I do this around my career and had to go out of town overnight. 上記の和訳がわかりません。 わかる方がおりましたら、回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いします!m(._.)m there is something strange though.... it seems you knew some of my friends before I met you including one of my students at my school haha! Anyways it would be nice to see you again some time

• 和訳をお願いします

hello, im really sorry but i had my phone in my pocket at the club last night and i didnt intend to buy this item. i accidently did it somehow i apologize

• 和訳をお願いします。

I'm starting new phase in my life, I'm closing my past and starting a new journey in life. We have to take chances in life and I'm confident that my choice is correct. I left my night job because it was the same company my friend works at too this way the connection with her will be cut. Hopefully we can still be friends but I think she has closed the connection with me already. As for myself my health is improving with every passing day. The feelings I had for her are getting weaker so I believe my new journey will begin and this will bring closer to this chapter in my life. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion with my e-mails but now I know how I really feel. You are very kind and understanding through this time in my life and I'm grateful for that. I hope that we can start again together. ほぼ理解していますが、内容が内容だけに確実にわかりたいのでお願いします。