Starting a New Journey in Life

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I'm starting a new phase in my life, closing my past behind
  • Taking chances and confident in my choice
  • Leaving my night job and improving my health
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

I'm starting new phase in my life, I'm closing my past and starting a new journey in life. We have to take chances in life and I'm confident that my choice is correct. I left my night job because it was the same company my friend works at too this way the connection with her will be cut. Hopefully we can still be friends but I think she has closed the connection with me already. As for myself my health is improving with every passing day. The feelings I had for her are getting weaker so I believe my new journey will begin and this will bring closer to this chapter in my life. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion with my e-mails but now I know how I really feel. You are very kind and understanding through this time in my life and I'm grateful for that. I hope that we can start again together. ほぼ理解していますが、内容が内容だけに確実にわかりたいのでお願いします。

noname#142299
noname#142299
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kanakyu-
  • ベストアンサー率30% (1916/6194)
回答No.2

僕は人生の新しいステージを始めようと思う。 過去を封印して、新しい人生の旅を始めるんだ。 人生では、いちかばちか、賭けに出ないといけないときがある。 そして、僕は自分の選択は正しかったと信じている。 僕はもう夜の仕事は辞めたよ。なぜなら友達と同じ会社だったから。 これで彼女とのつながりもなくなるだろう。 できたらまだ友達でいたいけど、彼女はもう僕を切ったと思う。 僕はというと、体は日を追うごとに良くなっているよ。 彼女への気持ちはだんだん弱くなってきている。 だから、僕の新しい旅は始まって、それが僕を、人生の次の章へ導いてくれると信じている。 もし僕のEメールで君を戸惑わせていたらごめん。 でも今、僕は自分が本当はどう感じているのかがわかる。 君は、僕の人生のこの時期を通して、いつもとても親切で理解があった。 そのことに感謝している。 また僕たちが一緒に出発できることを望んでいるよ。

noname#142299
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!とてもわかりやすかったです!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「人生の新しい面を始めようと思っている。過去を閉じて人生の新しい旅を始める。一生のうちには賭けも必要で私の選んだ道は正しいと思っている。彼女と同じ職場だったのであの夜の仕事を止めたことで彼女とは縁が切れたが、その前に彼女の方からすでに連絡の道を絶ったと思っている。私の健康は日に日によくなり、彼女への思いは薄くなっている、だから私の新しい旅は人生の新しい章に近づくことになる。送ったメールで混乱させたら済まないが、私の本当の気持ちを私は知っている。  この時を通じてあなたは非常に親切で理解をしてくれた、感謝する。一緒にまた出発できると望む。」  でしょうか。

noname#142299
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

“The finest and happiest years of our lives,” he spoke on in triumph. ~ But what I still can't figure out is why I never got tired and why I never felt better in my life. I guess the answer is, we were fighting for survival, protecting and providing for those we loved” He went on setting me straight. “In this business of getting it made, it's not the great moments that count. It's the partial victories, the deadlocks, the waiting ― even the defeats. If we are ever unlucky enough to have it made, then we will be spectators, not participants. It's the journey, not the arrival, that counts in life.” 上記の和訳をお願いしたいのですが… 自力では曖昧なところが多くて>< 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 長文・和訳をお願いしたいです。

長文なので大変だとは思いますが、和訳をお願いいたします。 また、この文体から察するに彼はどういった心境なのでしょうか?好意を抱いてくれてるのはわかるのですが、ど のくらいの好意でしょう?只のいい友達なのか、はたまた好きだけど恋人にはしたくない、という感じでしょうか? ↓ I really had a good time with you. You are a beautiful girl with a good heart. I could sense your good heart. I'm glad that you had a good time. I will be honest right now. I like you, but i have only been single since april. I must continue to be a single man. Since my ex girlfriend and i broke up, i have decided to devote myself to my music, and my career. My life has changed a lot recently, in good ways and bad ways, but i must continue focusing on myself. I gave much of myself to my ex girlfriend in the past and it was not good for me. Now i must do better myself and focus on my life.  I will always see you as a friend and someone in my heart. I'm sorry that i cannot commit to a relationship with anyone right now, but I do want to keep in touch with you and know that you are doing well. Email and message me whenever you would like. I am busy a lot but i do check my messages and email when possible. I do wish to hear from you. I also will never forget about you, I'm sure. And yes i did tell you, you are my angel. I felt a strong connection with you. Next time i come to japan, i look forward to spending more time with you and bonding with you. My flight to America is 4am on wednesday. Is there a way we could meet before i leave? I really am not sure. Please don't think that i will forget about you. I am an honest man and did feel strongly for you the time we spent together. I do travel and meet new people, but our memories will stay with me forever. I promise. Please feel good about the time we spent together, although it may be some time until we meet again.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 売り込みトークかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 SOUL MATE FOUR, the last and final brilliant ultimate new chapter, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two, and will complete this book of love. I cannot tell you more about this because its impossible to know before we do the reading what it will show in your particular chart, but it will show something of your life and future together. When you have had all four readings dear friend, all the things you need and want to know about your soul mate and future with him should have been answered,

• 和訳お願いいたします。

s I'm writing this email right now ... you must still be sleeping. When I think of you ... how cute you look when you sleep ... I get such and empty feeling inside, because I want to be with you so much. That's why I just like to be with you. As you said, it doesn't really matter what we do as long as I'm with you. There is one thing I'm dreaming of ... that we don't have to do anything! That we have 1 day that we don't need to do anything. Sleep and lay in bed as long as we like, laze around, watch a movie together, ... …And I will leave for Osaka Wednesday the 5th of January early in the morning and I'm planning on coming back to Tokyo Friday the 7th in the evening. And Monday the 10th I will go back to Osaka and return to Tokyo on Friday the 14th in the evening. A

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) When we got our first cat, rather than doing everything herself, my motor insisted that my sister and I heplp care for out cat by feeding and brushing her. This was a valuable lesson for both of us. Caring for a pet can also help children develop caring social responsibility, and that has been useful to me in other areas of my life.

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

I'm thinking about seriously to agree with your new price of $1183. In Euro that means about 904 €. How could we make this agreement technical, because the price, you see in ebay is another one. And the payway is over paypal?

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I was in an abusive marriage for a decade, and after we split, I had to distance myself from both my social and professional circles because we worked in the same industry. I’m very healthy and happy now. Recently, I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life. I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life.の和訳をよろしくお願いします