• 締切済み

和訳お願い致します

I know we've spent some time together and I like hanging out with you, but since it's mostly been when we're drunk and after being out with other friends, I have thought of it as us being friends and having fun time together. I hope you are okay with that and you don't feel awkward.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

我々はともに時を過ごした、またあなたといるのは楽しい、しかし(一緒にいたのは)我々が酔い、ほかの友人たちと一緒にいた後なので、友達として楽しい時を過ごしたのだと思ってきた。     あなたがこれでいいと了承し、変だと思わないように希望する。 (これで通じますか、書き手の性別その他が分かりませんので中立的に訳したつもりです)

mikiloha
質問者

お礼

早々にご回答頂きありがとうございました。 上記の内容は男性から頂いたものです。 とても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さいm(__)m

It is okay we will learn from each other with time tell me about you I want to know how old you are and how many kids 所々は分かりますが全体で何と言っているのかが分かりません(>_<。) どなたかお願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳をお願いします

I am doing a language exchange with a Japanese girl and it's working okay but I see what you mean. It would be a little difficult without the right set-up. Maybe we could sort something out, I'll look into it,okay?

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

well now its 04:37 in the morning...nt sure if you ahead or we of you intime and day.. yesterday i spent most of my time with my friends and watched alot of tv as well こちらの和訳お願いしますm(__)m またどんな感じで返信すればいいでしょうか? お願いしますm(__)m

• 長文・和訳をお願いしたいです。

長文なので大変だとは思いますが、和訳をお願いいたします。 また、この文体から察するに彼はどういった心境なのでしょうか?好意を抱いてくれてるのはわかるのですが、ど のくらいの好意でしょう?只のいい友達なのか、はたまた好きだけど恋人にはしたくない、という感じでしょうか? ↓ I really had a good time with you. You are a beautiful girl with a good heart. I could sense your good heart. I'm glad that you had a good time. I will be honest right now. I like you, but i have only been single since april. I must continue to be a single man. Since my ex girlfriend and i broke up, i have decided to devote myself to my music, and my career. My life has changed a lot recently, in good ways and bad ways, but i must continue focusing on myself. I gave much of myself to my ex girlfriend in the past and it was not good for me. Now i must do better myself and focus on my life.  I will always see you as a friend and someone in my heart. I'm sorry that i cannot commit to a relationship with anyone right now, but I do want to keep in touch with you and know that you are doing well. Email and message me whenever you would like. I am busy a lot but i do check my messages and email when possible. I do wish to hear from you. I also will never forget about you, I'm sure. And yes i did tell you, you are my angel. I felt a strong connection with you. Next time i come to japan, i look forward to spending more time with you and bonding with you. My flight to America is 4am on wednesday. Is there a way we could meet before i leave? I really am not sure. Please don't think that i will forget about you. I am an honest man and did feel strongly for you the time we spent together. I do travel and meet new people, but our memories will stay with me forever. I promise. Please feel good about the time we spent together, although it may be some time until we meet again.

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をどうかお願いします

You are a wonderful person but we are just in different stages in our life. I do want u to live a full life and I really don't have time to be in a relationship with anyone, I just need to concentrate on myself right now without other worries in my head. We always friends we both helped each other out a lot. I didn't want to hurt you and didn't know how to tell you that is why I been so distant

• 和訳をお願いします。

when seeing your pictures, made me even miss you more. How have you been doing lately? Do you go clubbing a lot? Last weekend I went to Germany to club, it was fun, but I drunk too much alcohol. The next day I have been clubbing again with friends in Holland. Did you knew that there is a big Japanese community living in Dusseldorf. They even got a Japanese town, I like to go to Dusseldorf, because there is the only place nearby where you can eat ramen noodles. When eating ramen reminds me of the time that we were eating ramen together when I have met you for the first time. Hope we can do that soon again...