• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

It was very careless of you to make such a mistake The water is warm enough for you to swim in today The soup was too salty for me to eat He seems to have known the women Strange to say,the spoon began to bend by itself

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

It was very careless of you to make such a mistake そんな間違いをするなんて君は非常に不注意だった。 The water is warm enough for you to swim in today 今日君が泳ぐには水は十分に温かいよ。 The soup was too salty for me to eat このスープは私が食べるにはしょっぱすぎた。 He seems to have known the women 彼はその女性を知っているらしい。 Strange to say,the spoon began to bend by itself 奇妙なことにスプーンが勝手に曲がり始めた。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

You were very careless to make such a mistake. The water is so warm that you can swim in ti today The soup was so salty that I couldn't eat it It seems that he knew the woman It was strange that the spoon began to bend by itself

• ほぼ同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

You were very careless to make such a mistake ()wasu very careless ()() to make such a mistake The water is so warm that you can swim in ti today The water is warm () for you ()() in today The soup was so salty that I couldn't eat it The soup was ()()()()()() It seems that he knew the woman He seems to ()() the woman It was strange that the spoon began to bend by itself ()()() , the spoon began to bend by itself

• of人+不定詞とfor人+不定詞の違いについて

it was a mistake for her to follow his advise. は for her to follow his advise was a mistake. と表すことが出来ますが It was careless of you to leave your camera in the taxi. これを形式主語を使わずに表現すると of you to leave your camera in the taxi was careless. になりますが 他サイトで聞いたところ下の表現の書き換え方は出来ないという回答をもらいました。 下の表現はなぜ出来ないのでしょうか? of人+不定詞 もfor人+不定詞も 不定詞の意味上の主語を表しているのではないのでしょうか?

• it~to の感嘆文を教えてください

You are very careless to have made the same mistake. it~to の感嘆文にするにはどうすればいいですか? 教えていただけませんか。 お願いします

• toを使うかingを使うかという問題について、お知恵を借りたいと思いま

toを使うかingを使うかという問題について、お知恵を借りたいと思います。 とあるテキストにHow careless you are to make such a mistake!という文がありました。 文法的に分析するとto以下は不定詞の副詞的用法で「原因」を導いているように思います。 これをto makeではなく makingにした場合、英語としてどうでしょうか? How careless you are making such a mistake!  使える気がするのですが、使えるとして、toのある文との違いは出るでしょうか? たとえば Nice to meet you. Nice meeting you. はどちらも正しいですが、 前者は相手に出会ったとき、後者はその相手と別れるときに用いると言われていますよね。 それと同じように考えるのですかね? わかりやすく説明できる方がいらしたら宜しくお願いいたします。

• 君はぼんやりだ

以下の英作文の添削をお願いします。ぼんやりというのがよくわかりませんでした。 そんな明らかな間違いを見逃すなんて君はなんてぼんやりなんだ。 How careless you are to miss such an obvious mistake!

• for me , to me 日本語だとどちらも同じ。使い方がわからな

for me , to me 日本語だとどちらも同じ。使い方がわからなくなりました。教えてください。 It was too hot for me. The combination of meat and raw eggs was very strange to me.

• 翻訳お願いします

Was there something else I am supposed to do for you

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。お金のやり取りの件です。YOU MADE A

英語の翻訳おねがいします。お金のやり取りの件です。YOU MADE A REFUND ON THE SHIPPING BUT AS YOU MADE A MISTAKE ON THE MAIL IN ORDER NOT TO WAIST TIME I MADE THE PAYMENT YESTERDAY AND YOU JUST HAVE TO REFUND ME 34 USD AS WE KNOW EACH OTHER I THINK IT WAS THE BEST WAY TO DO IT WITH MY BESTS REGARDS 宜しくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

Let me know what you prefer me to do. Might be easier for now to just refund you so you could buy what you want, what do you think? Also let me know how much postage was to return the drivers to me.